- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Being well-versed in elementary phrases and values is essential for facilitating an entry in options trading. Here are some key concepts.
Options offer a cheap and safe way to take leveraged market positions. Here are some terms used frequently while trading in them.
The acquisition of some global brands and firms by Indian entities has been disastrous for shareholders. We tell you how to size up such deals.
Wealth Zoom has taken a hit because of the rally in the equity markets, but Dipen Sheth is convinced it’s a temporary phase and continues to short-sell.
The Budget may have shaken the markets, but you can still pick some gems from the infrastructure, FMCG, auto and pharmaceutical sectors.
While our fund manager regrets being overly cautious, he explains why the steep rise in the stock market is not tempting him enough to hoard up on more stocks.
Our fund manager short-sells another stock in Wealth Zoom and explains why. Readers, however, are sceptical.
Ambareesh Baliga, Vice-President, Karvy Stock Broking, talks about how investors should not be swayed by market movements and have clear objectives.
Auto firms have fared well in the past year as excise cuts and low interest rates have helped sustain sales.
The recent sell-off has given a boost to Wealth Zoom. Our fund manager is convinced that as the global economy worsens, the shorts will rake in more profits.
The IT sector is showing signs of a revival but have the good times returned? We look at what lies ahead for some key stocks.
When stock prices fall, the dividend-yielding scrips offer a cushion to investors. But do these options make for a good buy when the prices go up?
While Dipen Sheth takes a timid stand on Safe Wealth, he aggressively short-sells a bundle of stocks in the Wealth Zoom portfolio — and explains why.
After the decisive election mandate in favour of the Grand Old Party of Indian politics, India seems to have rediscovered its sheen all over again.
Analysts are optimistic about select sectors and stocks that have gained from the recent rally. Here are five picks and why they are likely to do well in the future.
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office collection Day 9: Aamir Khan-starrer continues to lose steam in its second week
- US firm names Noida-based IT consultancy in Rs 14 crore fraud
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL