- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
After underperforming the broader market for a majority of last year, the BSE PSU Index has seen a major rally after the elections: since May 2014, the PSU index has gained 33% compared to 15% return delivered by the BSE Sensex as on 4 July 2014.
The oil and gas sector is in the news again. The reason is the turmoil in Iraq, which is facing attack by a rebel group, the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant.
As infrastructure spending picks up, those likely to gain early are allied companies such as infrastructure financers and metal, cement and capital goods makers.
Ybrant Digital is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of over 450 per cent.
Money Today brings you the best performing stocks to invest in. JK Lakshmi Cement is among the top gainers in the past six months with a return of 182 per cent.
BEML is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of 277%.
Tata Elxsi is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of 183 per cent.
Recent regulatory changes threaten to put pressure on NTPC. The beaten-down stock may be a good investment bet.
BF Utilities is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of 275%.
- Will get rid of Angel tax after Congress comes to power: Rahul Gandhi
- China terms Mumbai attacks as one of the 'most notorious' terrorist attacks
- Goa gets a new CM in the wee hours; BJP's Pramod Sawant takes oath
- L&T makes Rs 10,733 crore bid to buy majority stake in Mindtree
- Ericsson case: Mukesh Ambani bails out RCom, Anil Ambani thanks Mukesh and Nita Ambani
- Train runs over two PUBG players as calls for ban on the game grows louder
- Google's Android Q gets iPhone-like gesture navigation
- Facebook removes 1.5 million videos of the Christchurch attack
- Xiaomi bets big on India, invests Rs 3,500 crore in two tranches
- WhatsApp update: Upcoming in-app browser to detect unsafe pages