- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
After underperforming the broader market for a majority of last year, the BSE PSU Index has seen a major rally after the elections: since May 2014, the PSU index has gained 33% compared to 15% return delivered by the BSE Sensex as on 4 July 2014.
The oil and gas sector is in the news again. The reason is the turmoil in Iraq, which is facing attack by a rebel group, the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant.
As infrastructure spending picks up, those likely to gain early are allied companies such as infrastructure financers and metal, cement and capital goods makers.
Ybrant Digital is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of over 450 per cent.
Money Today brings you the best performing stocks to invest in. JK Lakshmi Cement is among the top gainers in the past six months with a return of 182 per cent.
BEML is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of 277%.
Tata Elxsi is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of 183 per cent.
Recent regulatory changes threaten to put pressure on NTPC. The beaten-down stock may be a good investment bet.
BF Utilities is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of 275%.
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office Collection: Aamir Khan-starrer struggles to stay afloat as number of screens reduced
- Relief for common man! Petrol prices have decreased over Rs 7 since last month
- SBI to block internet banking of customers if they don't do this by November 30
- Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries to expand Jamnagar complex; to brace against entry of Saudi, Russian players
- Fire in Karol Bagh factory kills 4
- Instagram's data download tool publicly exposes passwords of some users
- Facebook claims it removed over 1.5 billion fake accounts; plans to crack down on clickbait content
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey