- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
An increase in asset prices suggests that a majority of market proponents are betting that economic growth will improve this year, writes Kotak Mutual Fund CEO Sandesh Kirkire.
The government is planning to launch an exchange-traded fund, or ETF, comprising government-owned listed companies, to pare stakes in public sector undertakings.
United Spirits is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of over 65 per cent.
United Spirits is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of 160 per cent.
Low-priced stocks are not always cheap. A stock's value is not gauged by its price alone but depends on its ability to give higher returns in the future.
JK Lakshmi Cement is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of 108 per cent.
Karnataka Bank is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of over 84 per cent.
Amara Raja Batteries is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of over 45 per cent.
The Securities & Exchange Board of India has taken a host of steps to protect the retail stock investors. Let's see what relief they will give to small investors.
- Ikea to cut 7,500 jobs as customer behaviour changes
- Half of India's ATMs may shut down by March 2019, warns Industry body
- RBI board's decisions to be positive for economy: Uday Kotak
- RBI-Finance Ministry ties have hit a low, says Manmohan Singh
- President Ram Nath Kovind invites diaspora in Australia to invest in India
- WhatsApp appoints Abhijit Bose as India head; to build the biggest team outside the US
- Wearable fitness trackers for cows! More useful than you can imagine
- Minor girl auctioned on Facebook for 500 cows, 3 cars, Rs 7.1 lakh
- How Apple CEO Tim Cook begins his workday
- Why Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp faced an outage for over 13 hours