- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
An increase in asset prices suggests that a majority of market proponents are betting that economic growth will improve this year, writes Kotak Mutual Fund CEO Sandesh Kirkire.
The government is planning to launch an exchange-traded fund, or ETF, comprising government-owned listed companies, to pare stakes in public sector undertakings.
United Spirits is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of over 65 per cent.
United Spirits is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of 160 per cent.
Low-priced stocks are not always cheap. A stock's value is not gauged by its price alone but depends on its ability to give higher returns in the future.
JK Lakshmi Cement is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of 108 per cent.
Karnataka Bank is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of over 84 per cent.
Amara Raja Batteries is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of over 45 per cent.
The Securities & Exchange Board of India has taken a host of steps to protect the retail stock investors. Let's see what relief they will give to small investors.
- Gujarat Assembly increases MLAs' salary by at least Rs 45,000
- Global tech firms gear up to fight India's planned data law
- Railways approves GE locomotives for operation
- Rupee rebounds 61 paise against dollar, logs best single-day gain in 18 months
- Airtel launches packs for new users with up to 126GB data benefits, prices start at Rs 178
- China asks India to provide 'level playing field' for its firms in 5G trials
- Apple CEO Tim Cook defends pricing of new iPhones, says it's worth the money
- Xiaomi launches Mi 8 Pro, Mi 8 Lite in China: Price, features, availability
- Quick Heal detects over 180 million Windows threats in Q2FY18
- Motorola to launch One Power on September 24; to compete with Nokia 6 Plus, Mi A2