- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The story on the impending Goods and Services Tax (Will it Help Cut Prices? December 2009) raised pertinent questions on the impact of the new tax structure on consumers.
You may take the matter to the grievance redressal cell in the Ministry of Tourism or to a consumer court.
Some genuine reasons for not filing on time could be a serious illness or injury suffered by the assessee or a family member.
Yes, you can avail of these benefits and the easiest way to do so is by producing the original bill.
Consumer activism has been on the rise during the slowdown as some companies are misleading consumers and investors for their profit.
The quality of management is also an important factor while buying a stock.
We do not give information on seasonal sales abroad as the time period and nature of offers vary...
It is the auditors' duty to verify the authenticity of information. Through due diligence, one can easily identify forged documents, if any.
Thank you for the critical input. Many readers have conveyed to us the difficulty they faced in navigating through three case studies.
Most Websites clearly mention the specifications and condition of the product.
No, age is only one of the factors. Each age group has objectives, risk appetite and goals that are typical to the category.
Most wills are challenged on two grounds — that the document is forged or that the testator made it under duress or in an unstable mental state.
A teenager can write a cheque, but it must be countersigned by a parent.
Severance packages are more common in other countries, but most multinational corporations in India also offer one.
- Income tax officials inspect books of Jet Airways in Mumbai, Delhi offices
- Gujarat Assembly increases MLAs' salary by at least Rs 45,000
- Global tech firms gear up to fight India's planned data law
- Railways approves GE locomotives for operation
- Rupee rebounds 61 paise against dollar, logs best single-day gain in 18 months
- China asks India to provide 'level playing field' for its firms in 5G trials
- Apple CEO Tim Cook defends pricing of new iPhones, says it's worth the money
- Xiaomi launches Mi 8 Pro, Mi 8 Lite in China: Price, features, availability
- Quick Heal detects over 180 million Windows threats in Q2FY18
- Motorola to launch One Power on September 24; to compete with Nokia 6 Plus, Mi A2