- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
It was a pleasure reading the article on Pulkit Gaur. We are a Kolkata-based venture capitalist company and would like to fund him.
The 'emoluments payable' includes only the basic pay and the allowances (special allowances, HRA, conveyance and telephone) which are paid every month.
We regularly carry stories on banking and insurance sectors, while four pages are devoted to mutual funds. However, we will try and cover these subjects more extensively.
We will be coming out with a special issue on tax soon. So keep an eye out for our taxation issue. You may also find the tax calculator on our Website useful.
We are glad you found the story useful. If you want specific information about any city featured in the story, please write to us again.
In a globalised world, a book on finance by foreign authors is relevant for Indian readers too. Moreover, very few Indians have written on this subject.
Thank you for pointing out the error. It’s heartening to know that our readers are well informed and go through the issue with an eagle eye.
Everyone is concerned about inflation but few understand its real impact. For instance, though people know they spend more, not many realise how much more.
We are glad that you found the story useful. As you rightly point out, expensive medical facilities have made health insurance a necessary investment.
There are not enough budget hotels in the country. But with Indians becoming more mobile, many companies are waking up to this business opportunity.
- IL&FS Financial Services MD and CEO Ramesh C Bawa steps down
- I-T officials conducting survey since Sep 19: Jet Airways
- Sebi issues revised KYC norms for foreign portfolio investors
- PM has betrayed India: Gandhi on Hollande's reported remarks on Rafale deal
- Google may be tracking your offline purchases with Mastercard's help
- Facebook's dating service is live, but not everyone can use it
- Nokia 7.1 Plus may be unveiled at HMD Global's launch event on October 4
- iPhone users take note! WhatsApp won't run on these devices
- GoPro Hero7 Black launched with gimbal-like stabilisation