- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
It was a pleasure reading the article on Pulkit Gaur. We are a Kolkata-based venture capitalist company and would like to fund him.
The 'emoluments payable' includes only the basic pay and the allowances (special allowances, HRA, conveyance and telephone) which are paid every month.
We regularly carry stories on banking and insurance sectors, while four pages are devoted to mutual funds. However, we will try and cover these subjects more extensively.
We will be coming out with a special issue on tax soon. So keep an eye out for our taxation issue. You may also find the tax calculator on our Website useful.
We are glad you found the story useful. If you want specific information about any city featured in the story, please write to us again.
In a globalised world, a book on finance by foreign authors is relevant for Indian readers too. Moreover, very few Indians have written on this subject.
Thank you for pointing out the error. It’s heartening to know that our readers are well informed and go through the issue with an eagle eye.
Everyone is concerned about inflation but few understand its real impact. For instance, though people know they spend more, not many realise how much more.
We are glad that you found the story useful. As you rightly point out, expensive medical facilities have made health insurance a necessary investment.
There are not enough budget hotels in the country. But with Indians becoming more mobile, many companies are waking up to this business opportunity.
- Mukesh Ambani, Jack Ma, Jeff Bezos in top '100 Global Thinkers' list of 2019
- SBI account holders! Don't ignore SMS on updating your KYC
- Modi govt allots additional Rs 6,000 crore to MGNREGA; highest ever in a year
- Not interested in 'enemy' state backed Jet Airways, says Qatar CEO Akbar al-Baker
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley goes to US for 'medical check-up', say sources
- Nokia 9 PureView launch date pushed back to MWC 2019
- Honor 10 Lite launched in India; check out price, specifications
- IT team of PM Modi's website takes Elliot Alderson's feedback, to fix security flaw
- Oppo plans to unveil new smartphone camera with 10x optical zoom
- SC permits NGO to make RBI party in WhatsApp payment service case