- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
As the time to submit proofs of tax deduction documents comes closer, we demystify the subject for you.
To make sure that you stay clear of tax troubles, we give you a low-down on rules that govern gift taxation.
How to calculate your income tax
We tell you all you need to know about your PAN, or Permanent Account Number, and why it is so important.
It is time when you scramble to arrange money for investing to save tax. We tell you how to make full use of the higher tax deduction limits this year.
Find out the various options to counter the tax arising at the time of sale, some of which have been articulated below to help you pick options of your liking.
Contributing to charities and NGOs allows you to reduce the tax outgo while helping the needy.
With the deadline for filing income tax returns approaching, here is an overview of tax-return forms for individuals.
You can maximise income by properly accounting for losses while calculating your tax liability. Know the rules to ease your burden of losses.
- Trump calls off North Korea summit, warns Kim of military action in event of 'reckless act'
- Govt suggests three tax brackets under uniform road tax; highest up to 12%: Report
- Artificial intelligence in healthcare becoming a reality
- Massive lay-offs! Deutsche Bank plans to slash over 10,000 jobs worldwide
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh to tie the knot on November 19: Reports
- Qualcomm introduces new Snapdragon 710 chip; to make mid-range Android phones more powerful
- Google leads smart speaker market in Q1 2018: Canalys report
- Lenovo Z5 to have 45 days standby time; launch invites to be out soon
- Xiaomi's Mi Credit offers instant loans up to Rs 1 lakh to MIUI users in India
- Reliance Jio gets the better of Airtel, adds 94 lakh new users in March