If you have been waiting for an opportune time to take that home loan, or a car or education loan, you’d best not defer your decision much longer.
It's hardly a surprise that debt-oriented products account for over 70% of the industry AUM, enabling big players to use them for treasury management.
With stock markets on an upswing in the past month, there are signs of the effect rubbing on to the primary market as well.
In case of health insurance policies, much of the disgruntlement and many disputes have risen from lack of transparency.
India’s insurance regulator now appears to be following the corporate sector’s credo—tough times are the right time to take difficult decisions.
Sebi has gone on record to say that it’s working on the details of a variable mutual fund structure, triggering renewed hopes among investors.
According to a survey, 52% of the Indian companies feel that the economic conditions will weaken further in the next six months.
Policyholders gain by staying with an insurance policy, and insurance companies benefit by offering better prices and making it possible for the policyholders to stay on.
The recent Sebi diktat to do away with entry loads on mutual funds has resulted in mixed feelings among the three key stakeholders.
The new government may have come with a reforms mandate, but it has its work cut out as far as the financial sector changes are concerned.
The inflation that makes its way to the headlines of newspapers and political campaigns is the Wholesale Price Index (WPI). But this is not the index that affects you.
The government recently announced a 2% cut in excise duty and service tax rate to put some money into individual wallets and to boost consumer demand.
India's sheen may have dulled a bit, but when it comes to employment, Indians are optimistic about job security in 2009.
If there is no insurance claim, many companies offer a bonus where the sum insured increases by 5% for each claim-free year.
- Kotak Health Shield: Rs 1 crore fixed benefit health plan from a life insurer
- Pakistan to stay on terror financing 'grey list' till February 2021
- Who wants COVID-19 vaccination? 61% say they don't
- ITR 2020-21: Made high value expenses? No exemption from tax filing
- IGL to help housing societies, commercial users shift from diesel-run gensets to natural gas
- Indians most engaged Alexa customers globally: Amazon
- iPhone 12, 12 Pro identical on the inside, reveals new teardown video
- LG Q52 with 48MP quad cameras, 4000mAh battery might be in works
- Infinix launches new variant of Hot 10, price starts at Rs 8999
- Best truly wireless earphones at an affordable price? Buds from Jabra, OnePlus make the cut