- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Business process and customer satisfaction expert Steve Towers says customers have become promiscuous - they are not as loyal as they used to be.
In terms of policy action, a slew of announcements have been made in the last few months but the impact on real industrial activity has been fairly insignificant.
Ruling by two-judge bench also urges state government to review legislation
IT industry lobby's leadership forum kicks off in Mumbai with focus on six disruptive technologies.
Malaysian budget carrier AirAsia has sought approval to establish an airline joint venture with Tata Group and Telestra Tradeplace.
- Sensex, Nifty clock last hour recovery; banking, auto stocks lead gains
- Jobs are back! Employment generation soars to 11-month high of nearly 14 lakh in July
- Flipkart Big Billion Days sale to begin on October 10; check offers, deals
- Karan Adani, Ananya Birla feature on Forbes India's 'tycoons of tomorrow' list
- Dewan Housing Finance stock reverses course, closes 23.49% lower