- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The ruling could have serious implications for global pharmaceutical companies if other emerging countries adopt similar provisions in their patent law.
A racy account of the rise of Rajat Gupta and the insider trading scandal that felled him.
Abhishek Khaitan, MD, Radico Khaitan admires Ratan Tata.
Not just Flipkart, many Indian start-ups have moved to Singapore to plug into a low-tax regime and gain easier access to Southeast Asian markets.
With reality shows such as Bigg Boss, Endemol has emerged as one of India's biggest TV production companies. What does it plan to do next?
An eyewitness account of Sahara group chief Subrata Roy's granddaughter's annaprashan.
While filing for divorce, you must be careful if you have taken a joint loan with your spouse or acted as the "guarantor" of a loan taken by him/her.
- Nokia 7.1 Plus leaked press renders show notched display, Carl Zeiss dual camera
- Realme to launch a new midrange smartphone Realme 2 Pro this month
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 unveiled with triple camera, Infinity Display
- OnePlus 6T is officially an Amazon exclusive and it may be coming sooner than expected
- HMD Global's Nokia 6.1 Plus to go on sale today via Flipkart