- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Improving business prospects are reflected in an upswing in value creation, although everyone is not out of the woods.
It's the season to drive a hard bargain in the residential real estate sector as desperate builders offer discounts and freebies to clear their inventories.
The Bill is expected to be passed by Parliament during the coming winter session. Here's a look at its broad contours.
After two dim festive seasons, this Diwali will shine brighter for corporate- gifting companies as India Inc has become generous with their gift budgets.
DuPont Chair & CEO Ellen Kullman in conversation with Chaitanya Kalbag. Edited excerpts:
Telecom giant Airtel is the latest in a series of corporates that have signed on the World No 3 as a brand ambassador, along with offers expected from four other firms.
Apple has unveiled two new MacBook Air ultralight laptops that has features from the iPhone and iPad as well.
- L&T makes Rs 10,733 crore bid to buy majority stake in Mindtree
- Ericsson case: Mukesh Ambani bails out RCom, Anil Ambani thanks Mukesh and Nita Ambani
- India's first REIT IPO opens for subscription today; should you invest?
- 131 CAs vouch for India's growth statistics, term call by 108 economists to save statistical system politically motivated
- Mumbai bridge collapse: Auditor Neeraj Desai arrested by Police
- Train runs over two PUBG players as calls for ban on the game grows louder
- Google's Android Q gets iPhone-like gesture navigation
- Facebook removes 1.5 million videos of the Christchurch attack
- Xiaomi bets big on India, invests Rs 3,500 crore in two tranches
- WhatsApp update: Upcoming in-app browser to detect unsafe pages