A virgin market in India presents the next frontier for nuclear plant makers but they have to deal with India's nuclear liability laws first.
Some financial sector reforms are yet to be cleared by Parliament, so don't expect any immediate action.
The Confederation of Indian Industries and Chicago Council of Global Affairs held their second Annual US-India Business Opportunities Summit in Chicago on Monday.
Concerns over job losses caused by outsourcing could cloud long-term business plans for the US economy.
Obama's promised moves towards a more environment-friendly United States will shift jobs to India and create new ones.
US President Barack Obama said although the economy is growing and more jobs are being created, there is still a long way to go.
The US President urges his countrymen not to have a lacklustre approach with other countries trying to fast catch up with the US' advantage.
- West Bengal reports highest single-day spike of 19,216 COVID-19 cases, 112 deaths
- Chinese COVID-19 vaccine Sinopharm gets WHO approval for emergency use
- Parle Products narrows market share gap with rival Britannia Industries
- Govt relaxes cash payment cap of Rs 2 lakh in COVID treatment post High Court nudge
- COVID-19 impact: LIC relaxes claim settlement requirements
- iQOO 7 Legend review in five points: Worthy option for sub-Rs 40,000 range?
- BSNL introduces virtual assistant BAVA for customer queries and payment of bills
- Gurugram announces WhatsApp Covid-19 helpline to find beds, care centres and other resources
- Xiaomi launches affordable Mi TV P1 Series with Dolby Vision support
- Vulnerability affects high-end Android phones from Google, Samsung, LG, Xiaomi, and OnePlus