"Bond yields are expected to be stable or have an upward bias as the Indian economy remonetizes; FII flows and insurance demand is expected to be strong which should support bond yields"
The economy has entered a structurally low-interest rate regime, thanks to falling inflation and fiscal prudence
Current trend suggests SIP culture is taking roots among investors however it has a long way to go
"You need to generate returns somewhere between 12-14% p.a, which takes care of inflation as well as up-gradation that you want"
Good market growth expectation due to favorable changes in demographic profile and increase in per capita income levels in India
As the capacity utilization in the Indian economy is about 74%, the capex recovery is expected to be slow and gradual and should gather steam post FY18
"Mutual fund ek aisa aloo hai jo har sabzi mein fit ho jaayega"
"The new real estate bill will ensure more discipline is introduced in the market and therefore many fly-by-night developers will be out."
- Dharmendra Pradhan asks students to focus on entrepreneurship
- Mandatory to link PAN-Aadhaar by 31 December: Income Tax Department
- Revenue collection at Sabarimala temple crosses Rs 104 crore in 28 days
- Tata Steel BSL bags award for energy conservation
- Citizenship Act protest: Buses set on fire in south Delhi
- Realme sold 15 million handsets in first year of operations in India: CEO Madhav Sheth
- Amazon Echo Studio review: Best smart speaker one can buy under Rs 25,000
- Netflix may offer up to 50% discount on mobile-only subscription
- Philips Smart Wi-Fi bulb review: Smart but not hassle-free
- WhatsApp won't work on these phones from next year; check out list of devices