- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
"Bond yields are expected to be stable or have an upward bias as the Indian economy remonetizes; FII flows and insurance demand is expected to be strong which should support bond yields"
The economy has entered a structurally low-interest rate regime, thanks to falling inflation and fiscal prudence
Current trend suggests SIP culture is taking roots among investors however it has a long way to go
"You need to generate returns somewhere between 12-14% p.a, which takes care of inflation as well as up-gradation that you want"
Good market growth expectation due to favorable changes in demographic profile and increase in per capita income levels in India
As the capacity utilization in the Indian economy is about 74%, the capex recovery is expected to be slow and gradual and should gather steam post FY18
"Mutual fund ek aisa aloo hai jo har sabzi mein fit ho jaayega"
"The new real estate bill will ensure more discipline is introduced in the market and therefore many fly-by-night developers will be out."
- WhatsApp will delete your old back up data but storage may no longer be a problem
- Xiaomi to launch Mi 8 in India next month, to be priced aggressively
- Patanjali cries conspiracy after Google removes Kimbho from Play Store
- JioPhone 2 to go on first flash sale today at 12pm; all you need to know
- Beware of fake Ayushman Bharat websites trying to lure people with bogus schemes