"Bond yields are expected to be stable or have an upward bias as the Indian economy remonetizes; FII flows and insurance demand is expected to be strong which should support bond yields"
The economy has entered a structurally low-interest rate regime, thanks to falling inflation and fiscal prudence
Current trend suggests SIP culture is taking roots among investors however it has a long way to go
"You need to generate returns somewhere between 12-14% p.a, which takes care of inflation as well as up-gradation that you want"
Good market growth expectation due to favorable changes in demographic profile and increase in per capita income levels in India
As the capacity utilization in the Indian economy is about 74%, the capex recovery is expected to be slow and gradual and should gather steam post FY18
"Mutual fund ek aisa aloo hai jo har sabzi mein fit ho jaayega"
"The new real estate bill will ensure more discipline is introduced in the market and therefore many fly-by-night developers will be out."
- Chhattisgarh seeks comprehensive ICMR guidelines on rapid coronavirus testing
- GST collection dips 11% in March; steeper drop expected in April, May
- Coronavirus fears hit March auto sales hard; check how Maruti, Tata Motors performed
- Coronavirus impact: Prices of essential commodities on a bull run in futures markets
- Biz EOD: GST at 5-month low; auto sales crash; MSMEs to get relief package
- Zoom emerges as rich target for cyber criminals amid surging popularity, warns FBI
- Zoom found to be leaking email addresses, photos of users to strangers
- iPhone 9 to launch after OnePlus 8: Should you wait for this budget iPhone?
- WhatsApp to bring in Expiring Messages feature, won't leave a trace, says report
- Xerox's $35 billion hostile bid for HP falls apart