"Bond yields are expected to be stable or have an upward bias as the Indian economy remonetizes; FII flows and insurance demand is expected to be strong which should support bond yields"
The economy has entered a structurally low-interest rate regime, thanks to falling inflation and fiscal prudence
Current trend suggests SIP culture is taking roots among investors however it has a long way to go
"You need to generate returns somewhere between 12-14% p.a, which takes care of inflation as well as up-gradation that you want"
Good market growth expectation due to favorable changes in demographic profile and increase in per capita income levels in India
As the capacity utilization in the Indian economy is about 74%, the capex recovery is expected to be slow and gradual and should gather steam post FY18
"Mutual fund ek aisa aloo hai jo har sabzi mein fit ho jaayega"
"The new real estate bill will ensure more discipline is introduced in the market and therefore many fly-by-night developers will be out."
- Dubai's newest Hindu temple set to open for worshippers by Diwali next year
- Google will provide $150 million to promote COVID-19 vaccine education, equitable access
- Google opening up its spaces to serve as mass COVID-19 vaccination sites: Sundar Pichai
- Tax rationalisation, liquidity enhancement top real estate sector's Budget wishlist
- HC denies bail to Yes Bank founder Rana Kapoor in money laundering case
- Vivo S7t with MediaTek Dimensity 820 chipset tipped for imminent launch
- Oppo A55 5G with triple cameras, 5000mAh battery launched: Price, specifications
- These are Canon RF lenses that will arrive in 2021
- Redmi Note 10 teased for first time, might launch in India next month
- Nokia 1.4, 7.4, and 6.4 may now launch as early as Q1 2021