Business Today
Loading...
PTI feed
Story

Man electrocuted in HP's Kangra

twitter-logoPTI | August 15, 2019 | Updated 17:42 IST

Shimla, Aug 15 (PTI) A 38-year-old man was electrocuted in Himachal Pradesh's Kangra district on Thursday, an official said. Rakesh Kumar had come in contact with a live wire while working at an under-construction building near Navodaya school in Paprola of Baijnath sub-division on Thursday morning, he added. The man was rushed to a nearby hospital, where the doctors declared him brought dead, the official said. PTI DJI MAZ MAZ RDK RDK

  • Print
  • COMMENT
BT-Story-Page-B.gif
A    A   A
close