Business Today: Latest Business News, India economy News, Stock Markets, Sensex, Mutual Funds and Indian Tax
Loading...
Search

Total 152 results found. Search for [ EPF accounts ]

Results 1 to 21 of 152
BusinessToday.In
New Delhi, October 16, 2019
Only 25 per cent of the productivity linked bonus amount will be credited to the EPFO employee's salary account while the remaining 75 per cent will be saved into the PF account of the employees


Naveen Kumar
October 15, 2019
One of the most important savings that most of private sector employees have is statutory saving done in EPF


BusinessToday.In
New Delhi, September 25, 2019
PM Modi gets Global Goalkeeper Award for Swachch Bharat AbhiyanPrime Minister Narendra Modi, after receiving the prestigious Global Goalkeeper Award conferred by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, said he would like to dedicate the award to \"130 crore people of India\". He said it was very important for him to be given this award on the 150 birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: E-commerce giant creates 50,000 new jobs ahead of festive seasonIndia's...


BusinessToday.In
New Delhi, September 24, 2019
After the decision, Rs 54,000 crore would be credited into accounts of 6 crore EPF account holders as interest under the newly approved rate for 2018-19


PTI
September 24, 2019



BusinessToday.In
September 20, 2019
At present, the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation is settling PF withdrawal claims at a five-year low rate of 8.55 per cent, which was approved for 2017-18


PTI
September 19, 2019
The EPFO has been settling EPF withdrawal claims at 8.55 per cent interest rate, approved for 2017-18


PTI
September 19, 2019



BusinessToday.In
September 17, 2019
At present, the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) is settling PF withdrawal claims at a five-year low rate of 8.55 per cent, which was approved for 2017-18


PTI
September 17, 2019



BusinessToday.In
September 12, 2019
The Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952, will come into effect in the recently bifurcated Union Territories of Jammu and Kashmir, and Ladakh from October 31. The process is expected to add around 3 lakh subscribers to the EPFO, as it takes over the state PF corpus.


PTI
New Delhi, August 30, 2019
The EPFO is currently paying an interest rate of 8.55% for 2018-19 under PF withdrawal claims


BusinessToday.In
August 26, 2019
From maximising the benefits under Sections 80C and 80 D to correctly calculating benefits on your home loan and HRA, here are 5 ways to minimise your tax outgo


Money Today Team
New Delhi, August 19, 2019
The Sain family should liquidate one real estate asset and invest in aggressive hybrid equity funds, says Mumbai-based Financial Planner Pankaaj Maalde


Goutam Das
New Delhi, June 18, 2019
The policies that contributed to formalisation include the introduction of the GST, demonetisation, EPF and ESIC reforms, Skill India initiatives, Fixed Term Contract Reform, as well as the Maternity Benefit reform.


Renu Yadav
New Delhi, March 26, 2019
You need to link your permanent account number (PAN) to your Aadhaar by March 31, 2019 for the filing of income tax return. In case you have incurred capital gains during the year, it is better to pay the capital gains tax before March 31st


BusinessToday.In
March 11, 2019
As of now, the UAN account does not reflect the EPF contributions made during the subscriber's previous job and interest accrued on that.


CS Sudheer
New Delhi, March 8, 2019
On International Women's Day, here are a few tips to help single mothers, unmarried women and divorcees reach financial stability.


BusinessToday.In
February 25, 2019
Now you can check your PF balance online with just a few clicks or do it through your mobile phones. All you need is an active Universal Account Number (UAN) provided by EPFO.


BusinessToday.In
New Delhi, February 22, 2019
The Employees' Provident Fund Organisation's decision to hike interest rate to 8.65% brings cheer to its over six crore subscribers.


PAGES 1 OF 8  12345