Business Today: Latest Business News, India economy News, Stock Markets, Sensex, Mutual Funds and Indian Tax
Loading...
Search

Total 7 results found. Search for [ GMR Chhattisgarh Energy Limited ]

Results 1 to 7 of 7
BusinessToday.In
August 28, 2020
India Stock Market Highlights Today: Axis Bank, followed by IndusInd Bank, ICICI Bank, L&T, Tata Steel, Sun Pharma and ONGC were among the top gainers on Sensex pack. On the other hand, HCL Tech, Kotak Bank, Asian Paints, Infosys and HDFC Bank were among the laggards


BusinessToday.In
New Delhi, November 15, 2019
GMR Infrastructure Q2 results: Segment wise, revenue from the airports segment stood at Rs 1,494.7 crore versus Rs 1,315.5 crore in Q2FY19, while the energy vertical revenue was at Rs 167.4 crore against Rs 178.2 crore in the year-ago period


BusinessToday.In
New Delhi, July 5, 2019
Boosted by the development, GMR Infra share price gained as much as 5.54 per cent to hit an intra-day high of Rs 15.98 after opening higher at Rs 15.85 apiece on the BSE


BusinessToday.In
New Delhi, July 4, 2019
Following the transaction, Adani Power will own 100 per cent in GMR Chhattisgarh Energy as it would buy 52.38 per cent stake from the lenders led by Axis Bank, and the remaining 47.62 per cent from the GMR Group


PTI
May 30, 2019
GMR Infrastructure suffered Rs 2341.25 crore loss on consolidated basis during the quarter ended March 31, owing to impairment losses of some of the power assets, the infra major said in a filing with bourses Thursday.


Mail Today Bureau
New Delhi, February 13, 2015
Out of the 176 applications for mines received by the coal ministry, 134 have been found to be technically valid, coal secretary Anil Swarup told the media on Thursday.


Mail Today Bureau
New Delhi, February 5, 2015
Vedanta has bid for 14 out of 23 blocks on offer, followed by Aditya Birla Group, which has put in 15 bids for 8 blocks.


PAGES 1 OF 1