Business Today: Latest Business News, India economy News, Stock Markets, Sensex, Mutual Funds and Indian Tax
Loading...
Search

Total 1737 results found. Search for [ Gas prices in India ]

Results 1 to 21 of 1737
PTI
March 5, 2021
The Congress, from its official Twitter handle, urged people to participate in 'Speak Up Against Price Rise' online campaign by speaking out against price rise


BusinessToday.In
March 4, 2021
Stock Market Updates Today: HDFC Bank, HDFC, L&T, Bajaj Finserv, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank were among top losers, while ONGC, Infosys, Sun Pharma, Mahindra & Mahindra were among top gainers


Reuters
March 1, 2021
\"We are discussing ways in which prices can be kept stable. We will be able to take a view of the issue by mid-March,\" say sources


BusinessToday.In
March 1, 2021
The vaccination programme has released pent-up optimism and \"there is little doubt today that a recovery based on a revival of consumption is underway,\" RBI said.


BusinessToday.In
February 25, 2021
Stock Market News Updates Today: Sectorally, all the other indices were trading with decent gains. Metal index was up 2.5%, while private, PSU Bank and financial indices rose 1.5% to 2% today


BusinessToday.In
February 24, 2021
Stock Market Updates Today: Sectorally, except for IT and pharma index, all the other indices ended with decent gains. Private, PSU Bank and financial indices closed 3% higher today.


BusinessToday.In
February 23, 2021
Stock Market News Updates Today: Global equities were buoyed today as positive macroeconomic data flow and hopes of a COVID-19 vaccine boosted investor sentiment


BusinessToday.In
February 22, 2021
Centre has refused to cut excise duty despite unprecedented rise in fuel prices in past two months. In February, petrol prices have gone up by Rs 4.29 per litre and diesel by Rs 4.31 per litre in Delhi alone


BusinessToday.In
February 20, 2021
Continuing to burn a hole in the common man's pocket, fuel prices continued their wild run with petrol and diesel rates being hiked for the 12th consecutive day on Saturday, February 20 across the country


BusinessToday.In
February 20, 2021
Fuel rates today: In Mumbai, petrol has neared Rs 100-mark. As of February 20, the cost of one litre of petrol has reached Rs 97 per litre after an increase of 38 paise on Saturday


BusinessToday.In
February 20, 2021
He highlighted how the nation succeeded when the Centre and states worked together during the COVID-19 crisis


Reuters
February 20, 2021
Crude oil throughput in January rose 0.6% year on year to 5.16 million barrels per day (21.81 million tonnes), the highest since November 2019, according to provisional government data


BusinessToday.In
February 19, 2021
Stock Market News Updates Today: Bajaj Finserv, IndusInd Bank, RIL, Kotak Bank were among the top gainers today, while NTPC, PowerGrid, Asian Paints, ICICI Bank, Tata Motors were among the top losers


Dipak Mondal
New Delhi, February 18, 2021
As debt-laden distressed companies fall by the wayside, some cash-rich large companies are practically monopolising their sectors


Anand Adhikari & Nevin John
New Delhi, February 18, 2021
Why Shapoorji Pallonji Group, with exposure to worst-hit sectors such as construction, real estate and infrastructure, is exploring options to deleverage


BusinessToday.In
New Delhi, February 18, 2021
As petrol crossed the Rs 100 per litre mark, PM Narendra Modi  said the middle-class would not have been burdened if the previous governments had focused on reducing India's energy import dependence. While avoiding a direct reference to the constantly increasing fuel prices, PM Modi said that India imported more than 85 per cent of its oil requirements and 53 per cent of its gas needs in FY20. Watch the video for more details.


Mudit Kapoor
February 18, 2021
India has only 15%(FY20) self-sufficiency in petroleum products, the remaining 85% is being met through imports


Rashi Bisaria
New Delhi, February 18, 2021
South African variant could significantly reduce vaccine protection, says Pfizer A laboratory study suggests that the South African variant of the coronavirus may reduce antibody protection from the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine by two-thirds, and it is not clear if the shot will be effective against the mutation, the companies said on Wednesday. Companies are making investments and talking to regulators about developing an updated version of their mRNA vaccine or a booster shot, if needed. COV...


BusinessToday.In
February 18, 2021
While avoiding a direct reference to the constantly increasing fuel prices, PM Modi said that India imported more than 85 per cent of its oil requirements and 53 per cent of its gas needs in FY20


BusinessToday.In
February 17, 2021
PM Modi said that his government is sensitive to concerns of the middle-class and so has focussed on raising the share of ethanol mixing in petrol


PAGES 1 OF 87  12345