Business Today: Latest Business News, India economy News, Stock Markets, Sensex, Mutual Funds and Indian Tax
Loading...
Search

Total 2354 results found. Search for [ Indian Airline ]

Results 40 to 60 of 2354
Rashi Bisaria
New Delhi, December 18, 2020
Use this 'act of God' to push fiscal reforms: ex-RBI chief D Subbarao advises FM Sitharaman Duvvuri Subbarao, former governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), has advised Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman to use the pandemic as an opportunity to execute fiscal reforms, and not just \"waste this crisis\". Subbarao highlighted potential challenges for the Indian economy, saying that the hurdles faced by Sitharaman are unique, something that her predecessors had not encountered duri...


BusinessToday.In
December 18, 2020
Stocks to watch today on December 18: Bank of Baroda, SpiceJet, Natco Pharma, TCS, Axis Bank, BPCL among others are the top stocks to watch out for in Friday's trading session


BusinessToday.In
December 17, 2020
Air India has posted the criteria for this offer on its official website and has clearly stated that only those who fulfill them will be allowed to avail this offer


Manu Kaushik
December 15, 2020
Air India presently has third-largest (9.4 per cent) traffic share in the domestic markets. Tata Group-owned airlines - AirAsia India and Vistara - were fifth and sixth largest with 7.1 per cent and 6.4 per cent market share, respectively


BusinessToday.In
December 15, 2020
Stocks to watch today on December 15: Tata Steel, TCS, NMDC, Bank of Maharashtra, Indian Bank, Dr Reddy among others are the top stocks to watch out for in Tuesday's trading session


PTI
December 14, 2020
The government is selling its entire 100 per cent stake in Air India that has been in losses ever since its 2007 merger with domestic operator Indian Airlines


BusinessToday.In
December 14, 2020
Post this, the employees are to hold a 51 percent stake in the airline, with their financial partners will acquire the remaining 49 percent.


BusinessToday.In
December 14, 2020
Tata Group, the salt-to-software conglomerate, has filed the EoI through AirAsia India, where Tata Sons holds a substantial majority stake


BusinessToday.In
December 12, 2020
The extension until 11 January 2021, however, is conditional on Air India paying in the already committed amount of $5 million for the month of December


BusinessToday.In
December 10, 2020
AirAsia Group CEO Tony Fernandes said the company is assessing whether to invest in AirAsia India's operations or expand in ASEAN nations


Rashi Bisaria
New Delhi, December 8, 2020
As promised, SII has applied for emergency use nod before 2020: Adar Poonawalla Adar Poonawalla, the head of vaccine-making company Serum Institute of India (SII), on Monday informed the company has applied for an emergency use authorisation for Covishield coronavirus vaccine to the Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI). Serum Institute, which is the world's largest vaccine producer by volume, has become the second company to apply for the emergency authorisation after Pfizer India. CO...


BusinessToday.In
December 8, 2020
India Stock Market Highlights Today:  Intra day, both indices touched all time highs today, with Sensex hitting, 45,742 and Nifty touching, 13,435


BusinessToday.In
December 8, 2020
Stocks to watch today on December 8: Titan, Canara Bank, Goa Carbon, Reliance Capital, NBCC, NTPC among others are the top stocks to watch out for in Tuesday's trading session


BusinessToday.In
December 7, 2020
The new promoters of Jet Airways, the Murari Lal Jalan-Kalrock Capital consortium, said that Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru will remain the hubs for Jet 2.0 with sub-hubs in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities


PTI
December 5, 2020
In a joint communication addressed to the members, both the Indian Pilots Guild (IPG) and Indian Commercial Pilots Association (ICPA) said that while other domestic airlines have 'revised' pay cut for pilots, Air India has not done so


PTI
December 4, 2020
The country is home to 21 unicorns at present, collectively valued at USD 73.2 billion, as per the Hurun Global Unicorn List 2020


BusinessToday.In
December 4, 2020
Last month, India strongly underlined its interest in the liquor baron's expeditious extradition during talks between Foreign Secretary Harsh Vardhan Shringla and UK Home Secretary Priti Patel in London


BusinessToday.In
December 4, 2020
IRCTC stock touched an intraday high of Rs 1,596, rising 15.93% against previous close of Rs 1,376 on BSE


BusinessToday.In
December 3, 2020
The first day of December saw a record of 2,52,374 daily domestic flight passengers since operations had resumed on May 25, 2020.


PTI
November 30, 2020
While other airlines are rolling back the austerity pay cuts for their pilots, the wage cut for Air India pilots further increased from October


PAGES 3 OF 118  12345