Business Today: Latest Business News, India economy News, Stock Markets, Sensex, Mutual Funds and Indian Tax
Loading...
Search

Total 346 results found. Search for [ KG-D6 block ]

Results 1 to 21 of 346
PTI
November 10, 2019
Reliance and its partner BP Plc of the UK is in the market seeking bids from potential users for the 5 million standard cubic metres per day of natural gas they plan to produce from the R-Cluster Field in KG-D6 block from mid-2020


PTI
October 20, 2019
The company has already drilled all the six wells on the field and \"second campaign for installation of subsea production system (SPS)\" was progressing, Reliance Industries said.


PTI
October 10, 2019
Reliance-BP is developing three sets of discoveries in KG-D6 block -- R-Cluster, Satellites and MJ -- by 2022 that can produce a peak of 30 mmscmd of gas


Nevin John
October 9, 2019
Gas production from KG D6 integrated development is expected to help reduce India's import dependence and it will amount to over 10 per cent of the country's projected gas demand in 2022


PTI
New Delhi, September 15, 2019
The issue of traceability has been a flashpoint between the government and WhatsApp, and the Facebook-owned messaging platform has so far resisted India's demand for identification of message originators, arguing that doing so would undermine its policy on privacy and end-to-end encryption


PTI
New Delhi, September 15, 2019
According to the latest depositories data, FPIs withdrew a net amount of Rs 2,031.02 crore from equities but put in Rs 3,872.19 crore in the debt segment during September 3-13, translating into a total net inflow of Rs 1,841.17 crore into the capital markets


PTI
New Delhi, September 15, 2019
According to sources, the oil minister has given 'unconditional' nod to Reliance and BP for taking over 10 per cent interest of Niko in KG-DWN-98/3 or KG-D6 block in the Bay of Bengal


BusinessToday.In
New Delhi, August 12, 2019
RIL has built a unique portfolio extremely valuable assets in the world's fastest growing economy, says Mukesh Ambani; each of our businesses is contributing to the transformation of India, adds Ambani


BusinessToday.In
New Delhi, August 6, 2019
Mukesh Ambani's RIL will hold 51 per cent stake in this new joint venture company and BP will own the remaining 49 per cent stake; The JV will assume ownership of RIL's existing Indian fuel retail network of over 1,400 sites across the India


Nevin John | Avirat Parekh
New Delhi, June 17, 2019
Vedanta has won 51 blocks out of the 87 that were auctioned in the three rounds of bidding under OALP.


PTI
April 19, 2019



PTI
March 29, 2019



BusinessToday.In
New Delhi, March 15, 2019
Brookfield-led India Infrastructure Trust will own 100 per cent equity interest in Pipeline Infrastructure, which operates Mukesh Ambani's loss-making East West Pipeline.


PTI
March 15, 2019



PTI
January 20, 2019



PTI
January 4, 2019



PTI
December 30, 2018



PTI
December 19, 2018



Anilesh S. Mahajan
New Delhi, October 29, 2018
The oil explorer burnt cash to buy HPCL, pay large dividend and is now being pushed for a share buyback to help meet the governments disinvestment target. Can increase in crude oil prices rebuild market sentiment?


PTI
October 28, 2018



PAGES 1 OF 18  12345