Business Today: Latest Business News, India economy News, Stock Markets, Sensex, Mutual Funds and Indian Tax
Search

Total 10 results found. Search for [ MBD Group ]

Results 1 to 10 of 10
Manu Kaushik
New Delhi, April 16, 2018
With occupancy hitting a decade high, hoteliers believe an upturn is in sight; but the early signs are far from conclusive.


Sonica Malhotra
New Delhi, January 24, 2018
Indian government has launched various key initiatives like Invest India, Make In India, clean India, digital India, e-visa, visa on arrival, Atitihi Devo Bhava, Incredible India and various other programs which has helped the hospitality industry of India in attracting more international tourists.


PTI
December 28, 2017



Sonica Malhotra
New Delhi, January 24, 2017
The Indian hospitality and tourism industry accounts for 7.5 per cent of the GDP with an estimated US $47 Billion in direct contribution to the GDP in 2016. This contribution to GDP is projected to grow at 7.2 per cent year-on-year to reach a whopping $ 160.2 billion by 2026.


Manu Kaushik
July 26, 2016
In India, the demand for luxury hotels is limited compared to budget and mid-market segments. Then, for a brand-conscious domestic luxury traveler, Steigenberger Hotels and Resorts is fairly unknown brand.


PTI
Mumbai, June 24, 2016
MBD will have 51 per cent stake in the JV, while Steigenberger will hold the remaining 49 per cent, according to a release issued in Mumbai.


Sonica Malhotra
February 19, 2016
Hospitality sector still faces a number of issues and needs more robust confidence-building measures. The policies and initiatives to promote the sector often falter at the implementation stage.


Anilesh S. Mahajan
August 3, 2015
Sanctions on Iran are set to be lifted following the historic deal. India sees this as a 'golden opportunity', not just for investments within Iran, but also to strengthen the connectivity towards Afghanistan and subsequently to Central Asia, circumventing Pakistan.


Rahul Oberoi/Money Today
August 1, 2014
The oil and gas sector is in the news again. The reason is the turmoil in Iraq, which is facing attack by a rebel group, the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant.


Sushmita Choudhury
March 5, 2008
A club room is no longer just a larger space with fancier toiletries. At the same time not all business travellers need to check into one. Here’s how to decide if the executive floor is really worth it


PAGES 1 OF 1