Business Today: Latest Business News, India economy News, Stock Markets, Sensex, Mutual Funds and Indian Tax
Loading...
Search

Total 525 results found. Search for [ PNB shares ]

Results 460 to 480 of 525
BT Online Bureau
May 8, 2015
The S&P BSE Sensex and the NSE Nifty index on the National Stock Exchange surged 1.90 per cent and 1.67 per cent to 27,105.39 and 8,191.50, respectively.


Rahul Oberoi
May 4, 2015
Sudhesh Giriyan, COO, Xpress Money speaks about the unique offerings that promote financial inclusion and the latest remittance trends with respect to India.


PTI
Mumbai, April 9, 2015
\"Initially, we saw an uptick in index in response to rating upgrade from Moody's but profit taking at higher levels capped the upside for most part of the session,\" said Jayant Manglik, President-retail distribution at Religare Securities.


PTI
New Delhi, March 24, 2015
\"The bank has raised Rs 1,800 crore via long-term bonds for infrastructure project finance and affordable housing in the nature of debentures,\" Punjab National Bank (PNB) said in a statement.


Anand Adhikari
March 14, 2015
The government has taken the sheen off the FDI cap hike in insurance by mandating Indian partners to keep management control of local joint ventures.


PTI
New Delhi, February 17, 2015
The bank will seek approval of the shareholders on March 19 for the same, PNB said in a filing to the BSE.


PTI
New Delhi, February 12, 2015
During December, LIC added new business of Rs 5,858.55 crore by underwriting 19.14 lakh policies.


PTI
New Delhi, February 10, 2015
The bank has raised Rs 1,000 crore long-term bonds at an annual coupon of 8.23 per cent on Private Placement basis on February 9, PNB said in a statement.


PTI
New Delhi, February 7, 2015
The capital infusion has been decided based on the performance of the bank. Better the performance higher will be the infusion, an official statement said.


Devidutta Tripathy
Mumbai, February 5, 2015
Bigger PSU lenders such as Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank and Union Bank have also seen their bad loans rising in the December quarter.


PTI
January 14, 2015
In a statement the airline said that the undertaking given to PNB is \"an undertaking of non-disposal of any further equity and not a matter of pledging of his shares\".


Abhishek Vishnoi
Mumbai, January 14, 2015
Jet Airways said in a regulatory filing to the BSE that the pledge of shares and non-disposal undertaking given by shareholders to lenders was done to raise funds.


PTI
Mumbai, January 14, 2015
The airline said Goyal has pledged his entire 57,933,665 shares constituting 51 per cent holding in the airline effective January 8 to PNB with a \"non-disposal undertaking\".


PTI
New Delhi, November 12, 2014
SBI, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda and LIC hold a 74 per cent stake in the fund house on behalf of the central government. The remaining 26 per cent stake is with US-based investment firm T Rowe Price.


Rahul Oberoi/Money Today
November 20, 2014
Stock split involves division of equity shares by lowering their face value. It increase affordability and liquidity but have no impact on future returns.


PTI
Mumbai, October 29, 2014
PNB's scrip declined 2.2 per cent intra-day to Rs 900.50 on the BSE. The stock closed 1.79 per cent lower on the BSE.


PTI
New Delhi, October 21, 2014
The state-run bank's total income increased to Rs 13,020.46 crore during the second quarter ended September 30, 2014.


PTI
New Delhi, September 25, 2014
With a record $1 billion as the minimum net worth this year, as many as 11 persons dropped out of this year's  Forbes list including Mallya.


Devidutta Tripathy
September 24, 2014
SBI will reduce the face value of each equity share to 1 rupee from 10 rupees now, it said in a regulatory filing.


PTI
New Delhi, September 22, 2014
At its September 19 meeting, the board of Punjab National Bank also discussed various options of raising capital to meet Basel-III norms.


PAGES 24 OF 27  2122232425