Business Today: Latest Business News, India economy News, Stock Markets, Sensex, Mutual Funds and Indian Tax
Loading...
Search

Total 169 results found. Search for [ ailing Air India ]

Results 1 to 21 of 169
BusinessToday.In
October 6, 2020
India Stock Market Highlights Today: All 30 Sensex constituents were trading in the green. Index heavyweight HDFC led the rally on the Sensex chart, followed by Asian Paints, IndusInd Bank, HDFC Bank, Mahindra and Mahindra and State Bank of India.


BusinessToday.In
July 27, 2020
Piyush Goyal said that the government had initially identified 12 industrial sectors to focus upon, and the same has been expanded to 20


PTI
May 28, 2020
Another death reported from Muzaffarpur was that of a four-and-a-half-year-old son of a migrant from Bihar based in Delhi


Reuters
May 6, 2020
Boeing Co said last week it would cut 16,000 jobs by the end of the year, while GE Aviation plans to cut up to 13,000 jobs and airplane supplier Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc is cutting 1,450 jobs


Sumant Banerji
New Delhi, April 20, 2020
Of the electric two-wheelers sold in FY19-20, 97 per cent were electric scooters and a very small volume of motorcycles and electric cycles that accounted for the remaining 3 per cent


PTI
January 1, 2020
From shuttering of a 27-year-old airline to repeated grounding of planes to ailing Air India, headwinds blew across the once-fastest growing domestic civil aviation space in 2019 while a spike in regional air connectivity served as a silver lining in relatively cloudy skies


BusinessToday.In
December 31, 2019
Air India sale: Where IndiGo can bid for a 100% stake in Air India, Etihad can own only 49%, according to the current foreign direct investment (FDI) rules


PTI
New Delhi, September 15, 2019
A bench of Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi and Justices S.A. Bobde and S Abdul Nazeer will be hearing fresh petitions, including the one filed by former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad seeking permission to visit his family members and relatives


Prosenjit Datta
August 29, 2019
The government cannot stop or slow down spending - the economy is already losing steam with exports, private consumption and private sector investment slowing down


Manu Kaushik
New Delhi, July 22, 2019
Why the government will find it difficult to revive BSNL even with its huge bailout package


BusinessToday.In
New Delhi, July 3, 2019
The government also believes that the costs of the companies can be reduced by bringing down the retirement age to 58 years from 60 years and offering a lucrative VRS package.


PTI
June 24, 2019
Earlier, China gave USD 4.6 billion in shape of deposits and commercial loans and Saudi Arabia provided USD 3 billion cash deposit and USD 3.2 billion oil facility on deferred payments. The United Arab Emirates also provided USD 2 billion cash deposit.


PTI
New Delhi, June 9, 2019
The airline industry has been pitching for bringing Aviation Turbine Fuel (ATF) under the Goods and Services Tax (GST). Jet fuel accounts for more than 40 per cent of an airline's operational cost


BusinessToday.In
May 30, 2019
The ailing national carrier has thus far managed to stay afloat on 10-year bailout package extended by the UPA government in 2012 but it had already devoured over Rs 27,000 crore of the allocated amount by end 2018


PTI
May 8, 2019



Manu Kaushik
April 15, 2019
Goyal's expression of interest in regaining the control of the airline is yet to be legally scrutinised by the lenders, but his interest leads to three disparate possibilities


Manu Kaushik & Anand Adhikari
New Delhi, April 17, 2019
Can India's premier airline be rescued?


PTI
April 7, 2019



PTI
March 31, 2019
Cash-strapped Jet Airways has been forced to ground planes, cancel flights and delay payments, including salaries to pilots, while Air India continues to grapple with financial woes.


PTI
March 31, 2019



PAGES 1 OF 9  12345