Business Today: Latest Business News, India economy News, Stock Markets, Sensex, Mutual Funds and Indian Tax
Loading...
Search

Total 8717 results found. Search for [ arun ]

Results 1 to 21 of 8717
Ajita Shashidhar
October 27, 2020
Amazon claims that Future violated the agreement between them, where it was supposed to get the right of first refusal to buy out the beleaguered retailer. But was Amazon really interested in buying out Future Group?


BusinessToday.In
October 21, 2020
The Vedanta group subsidiary reported a 7% YoY fall in consolidated net profit at Rs 1,940 crore for the second quarter of the financial year 2021, as against Rs 2,081 crore during the same quarter last year


Sonal Khetarpal
October 13, 2020
The trolling of Tanishq ad on social media is a concerted effort, almost like a salutary warning for brands or any one for that matter to not speak up for religious harmony, says social media and brand commentator Santosh Desai


PTI
October 11, 2020
Union Law Ministry has so far not received any recommendation from the collegium to fill up these vacancies in the SC and the three high courts arising due to retirement, resignationor or elevation


Radhika KTP
New Delhi, September 30, 2020
Why traditional companies are adopting cloud applications in a big way


PTI
September 26, 2020
BJP president J P Nadda on Saturday announced a new team of party's national office-bearers which has an element of continuity as well as change


BusinessToday.In
September 19, 2020
Nirmala Sitharaman says GST compensation will have to be paid from compensation cess kitty only; states are staring at GST revenue shortfall of around Rs 2.35 lakh crore, of which Rs 97,000 crore is believed to on account of GST compensation


Aprajita Sharma
New Delhi, September 17, 2020
Market dynamics are changing constantly. Identify the changes to review and realign your mutual fund portfolio


BusinessToday.In
September 15, 2020
Ajit Mohan, MD and VP at Facebook India said that the grant will be offered to more than 3,000 small businesses across Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Bangalore, where Facebook has offices


BusinessToday.In
September 15, 2020
Sharjah Cricket Stadium is the first of three venues that Ganguly has visited and is likely to assess preparations at Dubai and Abu Dhabi as well


BusinessToday.In
September 14, 2020
Srinivas has 24 years of experience in senior sales and marketing roles at several companies such as Reebok, Unilever, and Ola


BusinessToday.In
September 8, 2020
In the wake of coronavirus, entry to the Taj Mahal has been limited to 5,000 in a day. Whereas only 2,500 visitors will be permitted in Agra Fort


BusinessToday.In
September 3, 2020
Calling it an attempt to \"undermine federalism\", Mamata said it was a travesty and an abrogation of the fundamental basis on which the states gave up 70 per cent of their taxing powers to usher the GST regime


Prasanna Mohanty
September 3, 2020
Gross mismanagement of the economy, starting with demonetisation in November 2016 and continued with untimely, unplanned and sudden nation-wide lockdown has compounded the GST problem. Centre's refusal to pay compensation to states now may derail it completely


BusinessToday.In
New Delhi, September 2, 2020
The staggered payment option over 10 years given by the Supreme Court bench led by Justice Arun Mishra has partly relieved the incumbents, Vodafone Idea and Airtel, but the worst is not over for them. The court had asked telcos to pay 10 per cent of the dues by March next year, while the remaining amount (90 per cent) could be paid over 10 years starting February 2022. How is their future dependent on Jio? Watch the video for more.Also Read: India among top 50 countries on Global Innovation Index, first time ever


Manu Kaushik
September 1, 2020
The annual instalment of AGR dues for Vodafone Idea is likely to be higher than its operating profits (EBITDA), but for Airtel, it's going to be manageable


BusinessToday.In
September 1, 2020
Vodafone Idea, which owes more than Rs 50,000 crore in AGR related dues, has paid Rs 7,854 crore in over last few months


BusinessToday.In
September 1, 2020
Chairmen of telcos will have to give undertaking to pay annual AGR dues and those defaulting on payments will face penalty and contempt of court


BusinessToday.In
September 1, 2020
AGR hearing today: The Supreme Court has said the telecom companies have to pay 10 per cent of total pending dues upfront


BusinessToday.In
September 1, 2020
India Stock Market Highlights Today: Eicher Motors, NTPC, Nestle, Power Grid and Bajaj Finserv were leading as top gainers. On the other hand, TCS, Maruti, ITC, Nestle, Infosys, Wipro, HCL Tech, Sun Pharma,  were among the top losers today.


PAGES 1 OF 436  12345