Business Today: Latest Business News, India economy News, Stock Markets, Sensex, Mutual Funds and Indian Tax
Loading...
Search

Total 398 results found. Search for [ gold imports duty ]

Results 1 to 21 of 398
PTI
March 22, 2021
India is the largest importer of gold, which mainly caters to the demand of the jewellery industry


Anwesha Madhukalya
February 10, 2021
The customs department shared a post on Twitter where it said that a Mangaluru-based passenger was caught with gold valued at Rs 31,73,920. The department said that the passenger smuggled the gold by concealing it in the rectum


PB Jayakumar
February 1, 2021
Union Budget 2021 gold: Currently, gold attracts 12.5 per cent import duty and 3 per cent GST and total duty and GST implication works out to be 15.5 per cent


Team BT
New Delhi, January 6, 2021
How the FM can make it a 'never before' Budget. Top experts weigh in


Sumant Banerji
October 19, 2020
Local manufacturers to crank up alloy wheel capacity to tap a thriving market; of the annual requirement of 26 million alloy wheels in India, almost 46 per cent was imported mostly from China in FY20 due to lack of domestic supply


BusinessToday.In
September 21, 2020
Coronavirus lockdown in India has significantly hit the inflow of smuggled gold with illegal shipments estimated to have fallen to nearly 2 tonnes a month


Team BT
New Delhi, September 17, 2020
BT's panel of experts on how to fire up the four engines of the economy - and where to find the money


BusinessToday.In
August 24, 2020
Deepak Nitrite share gained 20% or Rs 129 to Rs 779.50 against previous close of Rs 649.60 on NSE


BusinessToday.In
August 17, 2020
This will be the first high-level talk between the two sides since ties were hit by a border row. Nepal Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli issued a new map of Nepal, incorporating Indian territories of Kalapani, Lipulekh, and Limpiyadhura


PB Jayakumar
July 27, 2020
US has added a 7.5% duty on imports from Hong Kong after China imposed the national security law on Hong Kong


PB Jayakumar
July 16, 2020
Koduvally, a small town near Calicut has nearly 100 jewellers within one square kilometre, and most of them deal with illicit or black gold


BusinessToday.In
April 6, 2020
India, which is the world's second-biggest consumer of the precious metal, recorded a decline of more than 73% in imports last month


PTI
February 16, 2020
India is the largest importer of gold, which mainly caters to the demand of jewellery industry


Sumant Banerji
February 1, 2020
Sitharaman also said the government was strengthening provisions related to safeguard and anti-dumping duties. These measures permitted under WTO guidelines are imposed in cases when a surge in imports in specific instances is reported from member countries


BusinessToday.In
February 1, 2020
Budget 2020: In today's speech, the FM broke her own record and delivered the longest Union Budget speech, which was 159 minutes long


PTI
New Delhi, January 26, 2020
Gold imports had been recording a negative growth since July last year. However, it recorded positive growth in October and November last year, only to contract by about 4 per cent in December last year


PB Jayakumar
New Delhi, January 15, 2020
Budget 2020: According to a recent research report from analyst firm ICRA, gold jewellery demand may remain subdued in FY20 with growth in the range of 6-8 per cent due to elevated gold prices


PTI
New Delhi, January 2, 2020
The decline in gold imports has helped in narrowing the country's trade deficit to $106.84 billion during the eight-month period under review as against $133.74 billion in the year-ago months


PTI
New Delhi, November 24, 2019
Gold imports had been recording a negative growth since July this year. However, it grew by about 5 percent to USD 1.84 billion in October


PTI
November 10, 2019
Continuation of the anti-dumping duty was recommended by the commerce ministry's investigation arm Directorate General of Trade Remedies (DGTR) after concluding a probe into it


PAGES 1 OF 20  12345