Business Today: Latest Business News, India economy News, Stock Markets, Sensex, Mutual Funds and Indian Tax
Search

Total 670 results found. Search for [ patient ]

Results 1 to 21 of 670
BusinessToday.In
New Delhi, September 13, 2018
India reportedly boasts around 2,000 FDCs, four times more that what's available in the US.


Joe C Mathew
New Delhi, September 13, 2018
The Odisha Affordable Healthcare Project (AHP) is expected to extend healthcare facilities to 16 million people and cover 72 per cent of the population.


BusinessToday.In
New Delhi, September 10, 2018
Twenty-one Opposition parties led by the Congress are holding a nation-wide 'Bharat Bandh' today to protest against skyrocketing fuel prices. The normal life was thrown out of gear as protestors blocked roads and highways.


Anand Adhikari
New Delhi, September 4, 2018
Shweta Jalan is expanding the footprint of a relatively new global private equity firm in India.


Joe C Mathew
New Delhi, September 3, 2018
All patients who got a faulty hip implant (eight years ago), sold by a Johnson & Johnson subsidiary must be compensated, said a February 2018 report by an expert committee of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.


Sonal Khetarpal
New Delhi, September 3, 2018
Ratnaboli Ray's Anjali helps mental hospital inmates understand their worth and live a dignified life.


PTI
August 25, 2018
Admitting that there was a shortage of skilled human resources in the health sector at all levels, the health minister said the Centre has planned for a rapid expansion of medical education.


BusinessToday.In
August 25, 2018
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has asked the drug regulator - central drug standard control organisation - to set up committees in states to receive complaints from patients who were affected by Johnson & Johnson's faulty devices.


Renu Yadav
New Delhi, August 20, 2018
Swarup Mohanty, CEO of Mirae Asset Global Investment (India), talks about market conditions, impact of SEBI mandates, his company's growing focus on debt products and massive digitisation of mutual fund transactions in a freewheeling chat with Renu Yadav. Edited excerpts:


Aarti Dua
New Delhi, August 20, 2018
Agritech companies are revamping the farm-to-fork supply chain. The big gainers are farmers.


Akshay Purkayastha
New Delhi, August 20, 2018
Five ways to revitalise infrastructure financing in India.


BusinessToday.In
New Delhi, August 10, 2018
Only 40 per cent of India's 390 million internet users transact online. The remaining 60 per cent do their research online but complete the transaction offline.


PB Jayakumar
New Delhi, August 7, 2018
6,000 medicine brands worth about Rs 2,500-odd crore are likely to be banned soon.


E Kumar Sharma
New Delhi, August 2, 2018
Vikram Vuppala, co-founder and CEO of NephroPlus, says the company is quite spread out across the country with total 145 centres in 18 states and 86 cities.


Naveen Kumar
New Delhi, August 14, 2018
Not just businesses get affected by currency rate movement, it also impacts individuals like overseas workers, NRIs, people dependant on overseas remittances, students studying abroad, patients goings for medical treatment overseas and tourists.


E. Kumar Sharma
New Delhi, July 23, 2018
Diagnostic tests have moved beyond identifying the ailment and are now guiding doctors on the line of treatment to follow.


PB Jayakumar
New Delhi, July 23, 2018
Most leading hospitals are struggling to make profits. At the same time, new formats, specialties and technology assisted ventures are coming up with a promise of transforming the sector.


Team BT
New Delhi, July 23, 2018
\"Our experiences shape us and make us, and they have a profound effect on our world view as leaders.\"


P.B. Jayakumar
New Delhi, July 23, 2018
AI-powered, personalised 'digital drugs' are a reality now in health interventions.


E Kumar Sharma
New Delhi, July 18, 2018
Those within the pharma industry see a couple of messages coming across from the movie.


PAGES 1 OF 34  12345