Moto X Style, the high-end version of Moto X, will be launched in India on October 8 this year.
With no clear mention about the pricing of this smartphone, Moto X Style could be priced between Rs 26,000-32,000. Motorola had earlier announced to launch Moto X Style at a press conference in US in July.
Moto X Style specifications:
- The Moto X Style features a 5.7inch QHD display with 2560A-1440 pixels resolution.
- This will be powered by 1.8 Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor clocked at1.8GHz and paired with 3GB of RAM and will run on Android Lollipop 5.1.1.
- This smartphone will be available in three storage capacities - 16GB/32GB/64GB and will also support expandable memory up to 128 GB.
- It will be equipped with a 21MP rear camera with dual-CCT flash and 4k video recording. It also has a 5MP wide angle front facing camera with front facing flash.
- It will have a 3000 mAh battery onboard and will support 4G LTE.
- Motorola has also added a nano coating which makes it wager repellent.