- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Following Supreme Court's Aadhaar ruling, the State Bank of India (SBI) has disabled the facility of opening paperless bank account through 'You Only Need One' (YONO) temporarily.
There was an increase of Rs 49,418 crore in the currency in the circulation to Rs 20.2-lakh crore during the Diwali week.
The most searched products during the season were -- bike, mobile phone, smartphone, car and TV, according to the report.
The investment follows comments from finance minister Arun Jaitley last week that Visa and rival Mastercard were losing market share to domestic payments networks.
According to industry sources, Singh is expected to join Flipkart in December, and will work closely with Flipkart CEO Kalyan Krishnamurthy.
The Ministry of Labour and Employment is in the process of obtaining necessary budgetary grant and approvals of competent authorities, says the govt.
The proposal envisages selling about 5% equity stake in ONGC, 3% in IOCL and 10% in OIL.
In the past one month, several banks have hiked up interest rates for fixed deposits of less than Rs 1 crore, making them an attractive savings option.
The TRAI has sought public views on making paper bills for post-paid telecom services optional and setting electronic bills as a default option
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office collection Day 9: Aamir Khan-starrer continues to lose steam in its second week
- US firm names Noida-based IT consultancy in Rs 14 crore fraud
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL