- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The ICAI has already submitted the financial statements of Indian Railways for 2015-16 and 2016-17 based on accrual basis of accounting.
Tenants prefer online mediums to shortlist their homes before making a visit to the physical sites.
As of now, the UAN account does not reflect the EPF contributions made during the subscriber's previous job and interest accrued on that.
Also, the report said the construction and engineering industry saw an increase in hiring with a growth rate of 16 per cent.
It has also bagged orders for 400 CNG buses from Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Ltd (PMPML).
India has set an ambitious target of having 175 GW of renewables including 100 GW of solar energy by 2022.
This is the highest closing level since September 19 last year when it had closed at 37,121.22.
The Panchkula special NIA court was supposed to declare its verdict on Swami Aseemanand and others today, but the hearing has now been deferred till March 14.
In 2016, his total income dropped to Rs 1.29 crore of which he earned Rs 0.74 crore from "foreign services" alone.
The government of India hold 56.42 per cent stake in the company.
"The suggestion of alleged violation of FDI laws of India is completely misconceived and misplaced," Godfrey Phillips India said in a regulatory filing.
"Underlying promoter loan on pledged shares represented by strong embedded value of their investment into healthcare and insurance," says group CFO.
CREDAI member ATS group has offered 10 flats, while realty firm Gaur group, Supertech and Belani group would give 2 flats each
The company has crossed the milestone figure of Rs 5,000 crore in its asset under management during the third quarter of 2018-19.
The income tax department is reportedly moving to lift stay orders obtained by taxpayers from Income Tax Appellate Tribunals that go beyond six months
cVIGIL app allows people to record any violation of the code of conduct and send it to the relevant authority for appropriate action.
- Kesari box office collection Day 1: Akshay Kumar, Parineeti Chopra's war saga likely to earn Rs 25 crore on Holi
- Fugitive diamond merchant Nirav Modi jailed till March 29 by London court: A timeline of his extradition case
- Resolution for Jet Airways is futile; send it for insolvency
- Sebi directs commodity exchanges to create fund for farmers, FPOs
- Jet Airways lenders keep options open to engage with turnaround specialists
- No political campaign to be allowed on major social media platforms in last 48 hours before polls
- Hike Holi stickers: How to download gujiya, gulal, bhang stickers
- WhatsApp Holi stickers: How to download and send customised GIFs?
- Google unveils Stadia, a browser-based video game streaming service
- Xiaomi launches Mi Pay, a digital payments platform in India