- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The NBFCs borrowings through debentures and commercial papers (CPs) have been on the rise in the last 5 years.
Social media giant Facebook on Monday said it has appointed former Hotstar executive Ajit Mohan as Vice-President and Managing Director of its India operations.
For the third time in a month, crippled infrastructure conglomerate IL&FS Financial Services on Monday defaulted on interest payments on commercial papers.
The names of more than 2.26 lakh companies have already been struck off from official records and almost an equal number has been identified for further action.
In the last two RBI rate hikes, the quantum of transmission of the deposit rates has been higher than the lending rates.
As of June, retail balances in Maharashtra were the highest at Rs 5,50,200 crore, representing nearly 20 percent of all the retail advances in the country.
India will have a superfast broadband connectivity of 100 Gbps after the launch of three major satellites as early as next year.
Recognising the weaknesses of password-based systems, companies the world over are increasingly betting on biometric security.
- Sensex, Nifty clock last hour recovery; banking, auto stocks lead gains
- Jobs are back! Employment generation soars to 11-month high of nearly 14 lakh in July
- Flipkart Big Billion Days sale to begin on October 10; check offers, deals
- Karan Adani, Ananya Birla feature on Forbes India's 'tycoons of tomorrow' list
- Dewan Housing Finance stock reverses course, closes 23.49% lower