- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Facebook investors have called on the company's chief executive Mark Zuckerberg to step down as chairman following reports that the company hired a public relations firm to smear its critics.
The Ministry of Labour and Employment is in the process of obtaining necessary budgetary grant and approvals of competent authorities, says the govt.
The proposal envisages selling about 5% equity stake in ONGC, 3% in IOCL and 10% in OIL.
In the past one month, several banks have hiked up interest rates for fixed deposits of less than Rs 1 crore, making them an attractive savings option.
The TRAI has sought public views on making paper bills for post-paid telecom services optional and setting electronic bills as a default option
The third generation CLS is powered by a new two-litre BS VI compliant diesel engine with a power of 180 kW
There was an increase of Rs 49,418 crore in the currency in the circulation to Rs 20.2-lakh crore during the Diwali week.
The most searched products during the season were -- bike, mobile phone, smartphone, car and TV, according to the report.
The Marazzo was launched in September with introductory prices starting at Rs 9.99 lakh and going up to Rs 13.90 lakh, depending on variants.
As the movie enters the second weekend, all expectations will be on it crossing the Rs 250 crore mark and beating the record of Mersal
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office Collection: Aamir Khan-starrer struggles to stay afloat as number of screens reduced
- Relief for common man! Petrol prices have decreased over Rs 7 since last month
- SBI to block internet banking of customers if they don't do this by November 30
- Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries to expand Jamnagar complex; to brace against entry of Saudi, Russian players
- Fire in Karol Bagh factory kills 4
- Instagram's data download tool publicly exposes passwords of some users
- Facebook claims it removed over 1.5 billion fake accounts; plans to crack down on clickbait content
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey