- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Brent crude, the international oil benchmark, jumped 2.6 per cent on Monday, its highest since 2014, after Saudi Arabia-led OPEC and Russia stopped short of pledging to boost crude output ahead of US sanctions on Iran.
India will have a superfast broadband connectivity of 100 Gbps after the launch of three major satellites as early as next year.
Recognising the weaknesses of password-based systems, companies the world over are increasingly betting on biometric security.
The service tax department contends that the overseas units are rendering a service to OVL and as such the company is liable to pay service tax at the full rate.
Madhya Pradesh has emerged as the forerunner in the urban housing scheme with 1,33,663 homes built in the state, according to the data available on the PMAY website.
The draft order instructs anti-trust authorities in the United States to thoroughly investigate whether any online platform has acted in violation of anti-trust laws.
In this regard, the Centre has begun consultations with states as they are one of the sponsors of the regional rural banks (RRBs) in the country
- 82% of male and 92% of female workers earn less than Rs 10,000 a month: 'State of Working India' Report
- Monster Salary Index shows reasons for hope but concerns remain
- Michael Kors takes over Versace in a $2 billion deal
- World's most expensive shoes made of diamonds, gold costs $17 million
- 20 years of Google: How the company got its name