- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The scheme, formulated by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), aims to promote the use of solar energy among the farmers.
The logistics arm of the Adani Group - APSEZ is one of the largest port developers in the country.
Reliance Industries gained Rs 2.8 lakh crore so far in this financial year and TCS added Rs 2.3 lakh crore.
The bank's board on Monday approved a proposal to raise equity capital by issuance and allotment of up to 10 crore shares at the issue price of Rs 27 per share.
Polling would be held in 91 parliamentary constituencies spread across 20 states on April 11 under the first of the seven-phase general elections.
The Guinness World Records independently certified the astrolabe excavated from the wreck site of a Portuguese Armada Ship as the oldest in the world.
L&T Infotech is getting ready to buy 20.4 per cent stake from Mindtree co-founder VG Siddhartha, the biggest stakeholder in the company.
Simultaneously, the promoters who own the Leela brand will also be transferring the Leela brand to Brookfield for all hospitality businesses
The net direct tax collection during April-January of this fiscal stood at Rs 7.89 lakh crore as against Rs 12 lakh crore targeted for the entire fiscal of 2018-19.
There have been very few instances of hostile takeovers in the Indian corporate history. However, only two such attempt resulted in change of ownership
In the previous meeting, the GST Council slashed tax rates for under-construction flats to 5 per cent and affordable homes to 1 per cent, effective April 1.
Quality education is expensive. India has severely under-invested in education over the last 40 years.
Grappling with financial woes, the carrier has been looking at ways to raise fresh funds.
Delhi's Chief Electoral Officer Ranbir Singh said 75 FIRs have also been registered under the Arms Act and 93 persons have been arrested.
- Kesari box office collection Day 1: Akshay Kumar, Parineeti Chopra's war saga likely to earn Rs 25 crore on Holi
- Fugitive diamond merchant Nirav Modi jailed till March 29 by London court: A timeline of his extradition case
- Resolution for Jet Airways is futile; send it for insolvency
- Sebi directs commodity exchanges to create fund for farmers, FPOs
- Jet Airways lenders keep options open to engage with turnaround specialists
- No political campaign to be allowed on major social media platforms in last 48 hours before polls
- Hike Holi stickers: How to download gujiya, gulal, bhang stickers
- WhatsApp Holi stickers: How to download and send customised GIFs?
- Google unveils Stadia, a browser-based video game streaming service
- Xiaomi launches Mi Pay, a digital payments platform in India