- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The draft order instructs anti-trust authorities in the United States to thoroughly investigate whether any online platform has acted in violation of anti-trust laws.
The project will produce 1.27 million tonnes of neem-coated urea -- a crop nutrient -- and would use coal-gasification technology to produce feedstock for the plant.
Currently, the capital sum insured (CSI) under this section for motorised two-wheelers and private cars/commercial vehicles is Rs 1 lakh and Rs 2 lakh, respectively.
According to UNDP, the MPI looks beyond income to understand how people experience poverty in multiple and simultaneous ways
In India, the consumption of alcohol has increased from 2.4 litres in 2005 to 5.7 litres in 2016 with 4.2 litres being consumed by men and 1.5 litre by women.
The new store simultaneously got integrated with the B2B e-commerce platform, making it the 22nd Best Price store to go online.
- 82% of male and 92% of female workers earn less than Rs 10,000 a month: 'State of Working India' Report
- Monster Salary Index shows reasons for hope but concerns remain
- Michael Kors takes over Versace in a $2 billion deal
- World's most expensive shoes made of diamonds, gold costs $17 million
- 20 years of Google: How the company got its name