- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
While the Finance Ministry is targeting monthly GST collections at Rs 1 lakh crore for this fiscal on the back of anti-tax evasion measures like the e-way bill, the actual mop up has fallen short of the target month after month.
The forex reserves have been declining in the past few weeks as the Reserve Bank is selling the US dollar to contain rupee depreciation
The smartphone will be officially launched at an event in Malaysia on October 11, where pricing and availability details are likely to be clarified.
In 2017-18, MFIs witnessed a 56 per cent increase in loan disbursements over the previous year.
Both the countries have not engaged in any dialogue since 2015. The newly-elected PM of Pakistan said the country was "ready to discuss terrorism".
Air India is just about managing to stay afloat on the Rs 30,000 crore bailout package extended by the previous UPA regime in 2012 for a decade.
In FY 2012, the bank had, by allegedly flouting its own lending norms, extended a Rs 3,250 crore loan to the Videocon group, which has since turned dud for the bank.
- 82% of male and 92% of female workers earn less than Rs 10,000 a month: 'State of Working India' Report
- Monster Salary Index shows reasons for hope but concerns remain
- Michael Kors takes over Versace in a $2 billion deal
- World's most expensive shoes made of diamonds, gold costs $17 million
- 20 years of Google: How the company got its name