- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Vouching for a level-playing field, PhonePe said all payments companies doing business in India must abide by the law of the land and protect our citizen's financial data and pay fair taxes on income earned in India.
The Supreme Court is currently hearing a case between virtual money exchanges and the RBI, and the next hearing on the matter is scheduled for September 17.
The Cabinet has sanctioned Rs 15,053 crore to implement the PM-AASHA in the next two financial years, of which Rs 6,250 crore will be spent this year.
Entering the 6-inch screen segment, Apple announces iPhone XR that will not burn as big a hole in your pocket as its predecessors did.
- China plans import tariff cuts as soon as October
- Jet Airways air pressure drop: 13 passengers refused alternate flight, 5 admitted with conductive deafness
- Adidas signs endorsement deal with athlete Hima Das
- Curbs on 'non-essential' imports likely on Thursday, say sources
- International airline Cathay Pacific misspells its own name on plane, returns aircraft for repainting
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 unveiled with triple camera, Infinity Display
- OnePlus 6T is officially an Amazon exclusive and it may be coming sooner than expected
- HMD Global's Nokia 6.1 Plus to go on sale today via Flipkart
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Red edition to go on sale today via Amazon, mi.com
- China asks India to provide 'level playing field' for its firms in 5G trials