- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
According to initial rough estimates, such an inclusion could easily fetch around $30 billion, helping alleviate the CAD concerns, which had hit an all-time high of 4.8 per cent of the GDP last financial year.
Cairn said its board has approved buying 17.09 crore shares or 8.9 per cent of the total shareholding, from open market at no more than Rs 335 apiece.
Air India was betting on the Dreamliners to turn around. The Dreamliners have faced one problem after another ever since their induction into the Air India fleet.
The new banks cannot survive by being mirror images of existing banks. They have to harness their knowledge based on products they are familiar with.
Stung by the financial crisis of 2008, foreign banks have curbed their exuberant retail lending and are back in clover again.
- Delhivery joins the unicorn club with Softbank-led $413 million funding
- India ranks 76th in WEF's clean energy race; Sweden tops the list
- Noida buyers launch 'No Home, No Vote' drive, pledge to opt for NOTA in Lok Sabha Elections
- Lok Sabha election 2019: Congress fields Karti Chidambaram, nine others in its 9th list
- Jharkhand grand alliance: Congress to contest in 7 seats, JMM gets 4 and JVM 2 for Lok Sabha polls
- T-Series takes the crown of number 1 channel on YouTube from PewDiePie, but only for few hours
- Facebook fixes glitch that exposed millions of user passwords to employees
- No political campaign to be allowed on major social media platforms in last 48 hours before polls
- Hike Holi stickers: How to download gujiya, gulal, bhang stickers
- WhatsApp Holi stickers: How to download and send customised GIFs?