- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
A terribly fractured mandate could throw up a very loosely knit coalition government which may not last its full term.
Total revenue of the telecom giant, however, was up 51.32 per cent at Rs 16,265.4 crore for the March quarter, compared to Rs 10,749 crore in the year-ago period.
The second-biggest software exporter has selected Kamath as a replacement to its present chief mentor N.R. Narayana Murthy, in a bid to spur its growth.
The Indian currency has refused to buckle under the onslaught of rising global oil prices, thanks to a surge in exports.
- Anil Kumar Chaudhary takes charge as SAIL Chairman
- IL&FS Financial Services MD and CEO Ramesh C Bawa steps down
- I-T officials conducting survey since Sep 19: Jet Airways
- Sebi issues revised KYC norms for foreign portfolio investors
- Google may be tracking your offline purchases with Mastercard's help
- Facebook's dating service is live, but not everyone can use it
- Nokia 7.1 Plus may be unveiled at HMD Global's launch event on October 4
- iPhone users take note! WhatsApp won't run on these devices
- GoPro Hero7 Black launched with gimbal-like stabilisation