- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
4G meets the need for speed, but at what price? Airtel is pricing a 6GB package at Rs 999 (plus taxes) in Kolkata and a 18GB package at Rs 1,999 (plus taxes). At the speed it offers, those prices are rather crazy.
The clamour for bringing down the interest rate has increased after a spate of disappointing industrial production data and a fall in investment spending.
It is the leader in most product segments. But its revenues have not been growing as fast as Samsung's and its margins are lower.
The Reserve Bank of India hints at interest rate cut to spur growth in the economy as it meets for its annual credit policy on Tuesday.
- OYO Hotels to expand its footprint in Odisha
- Apple appoints Nokia's Ashish Chowdhary to lead India operations
- SEBI tightens noose on credit rating agencies
- Govt masterstroke! 14 mega employment zones expected to create 10 million jobs
- Tata Sons conducts due diligence to buy controlling stake in Jet Airways: Report
- OnePlus may launch 3 phones next year; fans will have to wait for 5G
- Love in the time of right swipe: Tinder introduces more gender options on user bios
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Mix 3 Lite today; check features, price
- Samsung unveils world's first foldable smartphone; here's what you need to know
- Review Apple iPhone XS, XS Max: Promising new features but overall a mixed bag