The app also has an additional features such as cleanliness ratings, whether the toilet is of western or Indian style, or if it is free or paid.
Called Foldscope, the microscope can be cut out of paper and fitted together with small lenses, batteries and an LED to a make bookmark-sized microscope.
Using the AMPY alongside a half-hour run, for example, may provide three hours of smartphone recharge.
- NSO employment outlook shows jobs are returning, albeit slowly
- Oxford University mulls trials of coronavirus 'wonder drug'
- GST shortfall: Finance Ministry releases weekly instalment of Rs 6,000 crore to states
- $3.1 billion in 3 months! Unicorns drive VC investments in Indian startups
- Five stocks that have risen up to 845% since last Budget
- Here's how Apple Watch helped police find a kidnapped woman
- Vivo S7t with MediaTek Dimensity 820 chipset tipped for imminent launch
- Oppo A55 5G with triple cameras, 5000mAh battery launched: Price, specifications
- These are Canon RF lenses that will arrive in 2021
- Redmi Note 10 teased for first time, might launch in India next month