The app also has an additional features such as cleanliness ratings, whether the toilet is of western or Indian style, or if it is free or paid.
Called Foldscope, the microscope can be cut out of paper and fitted together with small lenses, batteries and an LED to a make bookmark-sized microscope.
Using the AMPY alongside a half-hour run, for example, may provide three hours of smartphone recharge.
- Citizenship Amendment Bill passed in Lok Sabha with 311 votes in favour
- State-run banks post aggregate profit of Rs 3,221 crore; turn profitable in first half of FY20
- Delhi High Court declines to order linking Aadhaar, PAN, voter ID with social media accounts
- Bharat Bond ETF to open this week: check date, investment, return, other details
- Hero MotoCorp to hike motorcycle, scooter prices from January 1
- Vivo V17 launched in India; check out price, specifications, features
- Vivo V17 India launch: Check out prices, features, other details
- Security threat! Over 44 million accounts reused passwords in Q1 of 2019, says Microsoft
- Apple iPhones may ditch charging port for 'completely wireless experience'
- WhatsApp releases new update for voice calls; check out details