The magnitude of the scheme could be gauged from the fact that more than 1,300 ailments are covered under it, including heart diseases, kidney and liver disorders and diabetes, PM Modi said.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley even raised questions on the timing of Hollande's comment on the Rafale deal and Rahul Gandhi's tweet warning of 'some big bunker buster bombs in the next couple of weeks'.
US cable giant Comcast outbid Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox in a blind auction for the European TV operator Sky on Saturday that all but settled a titanic battle between the two media empires.
The draft order instructs anti-trust authorities in the United States to thoroughly investigate whether any online platform has acted in violation of anti-trust laws.
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) issues H-4 visas to immediate family members of H-1B visa holders, which mean spouses and children less than 21 years of age.
- Jet Airways stock falls to fresh 52-week low after I-T dept inspects company's books
- How Dewan Housing Finance stock caused a 1,128 point crash in Sensex today
- Sensex skips a heartbeat! NBFCs drive market down 1,100 points, recovers soon after
- Sugar stocks fall as CCI imposes Rs 38 crore penalty on sugar mills
Advertisers in the United States have been able to track the correlation between the online ads and offline purchases, thanks to a deal between Google and Mastercard that was finalised last year.
- Facebook's dating service is live, but not everyone can use it
- Nokia 7.1 Plus may be unveiled at HMD Global's launch event on October 4
- iPhone users take note! WhatsApp won't run on these devices
- GoPro Hero7 Black launched with gimbal-like stabilisation
- Amazon launches three new Echo devices starting at Rs 4,499
- Nokia 7.1 Plus leaked press renders show notched display, Carl Zeiss dual camera
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
After the rupee plunged to new lows against the dollar, having depreciated to close to 73, the government has finally acted by announcing a slew of measures to prop up the currency.