- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The world's largest retail giant Walmart is gearing up to buy a controlling stake in India's biggest e-tailer Flipkart. The deal, which is in its last leg, is likely to be finalised by the end of this month.
"This is the start of the next big run for TCS", chairman of Tata Sons N Chandrasekaran told a business news channel. The Mumbai based-IT firm has crossed the market capitalisation of NYSE- listed fortune global 500 company Accenture ($98.60 bn).
It's been almost a month since the civil aviation ministry came out with the preliminary information memorandum (PIM) on Air India's strategic disinvestment. And over the past couple of weeks, several likely contenders have reportedly backed out from throwing their hats in the ring, claiming that the PIM's terms are not workable.
State-owned oil firms in a notification on Sunday said that petrol and diesel rates have been hiked by 19 paise per litre each in Delhi due to rising international oil prices, renewing calls for the government to cut excise tax rates on the fuels.
In December quarter, Indian economy grew at 7.2 per cent on account of higher government spending, manufacturing and service sector growth. With this, India regained its status as the world's fastest growing major economy after surpassing China for the first time in a year.
- India's growth momentum must continue despite elections: IMF
- Ridesharing is good for you, says BCG in survey commissioned by Uber
- Dutch digital information provider Wolters Kluwer bets big on policy reforms in India
- Huge jump in counterfeit currency post demonetisation, reveals Financial Intelligence Unit report
Asus has launched the Zenfone Max Pro M1 at an event in New Delhi. The new device has been placed directly in competition with industry's favourite Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Xiaomi Mi 6X/Mi A2 selfie samples appear on company's Weibo account
- Asus to launch Zenfone Max Pro M1 today; here's how to stream event live
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 images, specifications leaked online
- Motorola unveils Moto G6, Moto G6 Plus, Moto G6 Play; features, price, specifications
- Boat Nirvanaa Tres earphone review: Bang for the buck in quality and sound
- Apple iPad 9.7-inch (6th gen) to go on sale in India tomorrow
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
The economy might be showing signs of improvement, but consumer confidence in the metros has actually dipped, according to a RBI survey released recently.