The two m-RNA technology based COVID-19 vaccines are set to shatter the record of Pfizer's Lipitor in term of highest sales in a year.
For January-March quarter, the company's net profit zoomed 51.6 per cent to Rs 435 crore, while total revenue also grew 17.9 per cent to Rs 7,303 crore.
In an e-mail interview with BusinessToday, SBI General Insurance CFO Rikhil Shah said he expects auto insurance to continue to see growth in FY22 as COVID-19 has made personal vehicles a necessity
Exemption of payment of user fee at toll plazas will ensure faster movement of medical oxygen on the national highways, NHAI said.
The court said the rationale for constituting the task force at national level is to facilitate a public health response to the pandemic based on scientific and specialised domain knowledge.
- Black fungus cases rise in Gujarat, many COVID-19 survivors lose eyesight 08-May-2021 | 05:52 PM
- Nation will remain grateful to them: Anurag Thakur on death of 229 taxmen due to COVID-19 08-May-2021 | 06:25 PM
- Centre asks social media platforms to check COVID-19 misinformation 08-May-2021 | 01:25 PM
- CoWIN introduces 4-digit security code to reduce vaccination status errors; here's what will change 08-May-2021 | 02:32 PM
- Atmanirbhar Bharat: Why business localisation is a win-win proposition for all 07-May-2021 | 05:10 PM
- Enhanced business ties first step towards UK-India free trade pact 04-May-2021 | 07:28 AM
- Lockdown unviable, COVID-19 vaccine the only solution; here's why 02-May-2021 | 02:40 PM
- Mother's Day 2021: Wishes, WhatsApp, Facebook status, greetings, quotes, images 08-May-2021 | 03:58 PM
- COVID-19 relief work: Salman Khan to give monetary help to 25,000 film industry daily wage workers 08-May-2021 | 01:25 PM
- Happy Mother's Day 2021: Date, History, significance, importance 08-May-2021 | 11:51 AM
An audio message claiming that the 5G testing is the reason behind the sudden surge in COVID cases in India has been doing the rounds.
- Xiaomi may launch Mi Pad 5 with 120Hz refresh rate in July08-May-2021 | 04:57 PM
- Amazon postpones Prime Day sale in India due to surge in COVID-19 cases08-May-2021 | 04:04 PM
- Redmi Watch gets listed on Flipkart ahead of May 13 launch, here is what we know so far08-May-2021 | 04:04 PM
- Apple AirPods 3 launch soon: Specs, features, India price, and everything we know so far08-May-2021 | 04:04 PM
- iQOO 7 Legend review in five points: Worthy option for sub-Rs 40,000 range?08-May-2021 | 11:18 AM
- Tata Motors to hike prices of passenger vehicles from May 8 07-May-2021 | 12:04 PM
- Maruti Suzuki's production falls 7% in April due to 2nd COVID-19 wave 06-May-2021 | 08:08 AM
- Ola Electric appoints Bentley, Aston Martin, Jaguar designer as Head of Vehicle Design 04-May-2021 | 09:59 PM
- Honda sales slump 31% to 2,83,045 units in April 03-May-2021 | 08:25 PM
- COVID-19 impact: Ashok Leyland to curtail production across plants 03-May-2021 | 01:25 PM
From The Magazine
With India firmly in the grip of the second Covid wave, the much-expected catapult from a buoyant Q1 is unlikely. How should the Centre steer a slowing economy?
- Uncertainty Returns30-Apr-2021 | 03:42 PM
- Asset Monetisation: The Missing Model30-Apr-2021 | 03:42 PM
- New Stress Pockets30-Apr-2021 | 03:42 PM
- Sprint to Finish30-Apr-2021 | 03:42 PM
- Mediation on the Table30-Apr-2021 | 03:42 PM
- The New Titan30-Apr-2021 | 03:42 PM
- Mariwala's Right Click30-Apr-2021 | 03:42 PM