Jayan Mathews, Co-founder and Chief Product Officer at healthcare financing platform Vital, expects the stakeholders to reach an agreement soon
As per data compiled by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), Bihar ranked number 3 in MSME registration leaving behind the most populous state of Uttar Pradesh and the industrial states of Gujarat and Karnataka
With looming uncertainty over businesses, investors are watching the stock movement sitting on boundaries. Since March 24, when PM Modi announced lockdown, Inox stock has lost 17.77% and PVR share price is down 39.20%
Coronavirus crisis: WHO is currently assessing the use of hydroxychloroquine on COVID-19 patients within the Solidarity Trial. The hydroxychloroquine arm of the trial has been paused as a precaution while the safety data is being reviewed.
Nokia, however is not the first factory to shut down over coronavirus cases. Chinese smartphone company OPPO suspended its operations at a Greater Noida factory after 6 workers tested positive for COVID-19 last week
- India-China standoff: PM Modi meets NSA Doval, Chief of Defence Staff to discuss situation
- Twitter flags US President Trump's tweets with fact-check warnings
- Stocks in news: Torrent Pharma, Blue Dart, Sun Pharma, Dabur, United Spirits, Bharti Airtel, VIP Industries among others
- Coronavirus effect: India's fourth, 'perhaps worst' recession is here, warns CRISIL
Xiaomi has shown off the design of the upcoming MI TV Stick at an event in Germany. However, it has still not confirmed the price or specifications of the device.
- Twitter fact checks Trump's tweet, Trump says it is stifling free speech
- OnePlus CEO Pete Lau hints at affordable OnePlus Z phone, may launch first in India
- BSNL will now let youextend your prepaid plan validity for Rs 2
- Redmi Earbuds S true wireless earphones launched in India; price, features and more
- Aarogya Setu is now open-source for developers, govt announces bug bounty programme
- Realme Buds Air vs Buds Air Neo: Which one should you go for?
From The Magazine
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said that most people suggested that educational institutions, malls, spa and swimming pools should not be opened, and there should be limited operation of metro services