According to exchange data, ING Mauritius Investments sold 5.84 crore Kotak Mahindra Bank shares through bulk deals on the NSE for Rs 7,171.21 crore ($1 billion) before accounting for statutory levies and transaction costs.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Friday stoutly defended the government raising demands, such as increasing liquidity, with the Reserve Bank of India, saying the country is more important than institutions.
According to report, the ED is in process to call other officials of IL&FS next week for questioning in connection with manipulation of thousands of crore of money. Adding to it, overseas companies of the IL&FS group are also under the ED's scanner.
Fire at Aero India Show 2019 gutted 100 cars in the parking lot of Yelahanka Air Force Station. Fire engines have been rushed to the spot to help extinguish the blaze.
Aero India 2019, the Asia's largest air show, will be highlighting the achievements of Women in Aviation in its ongoing 12th edition of Plane Carnival in Bengaluru.
- Pulwama attack: Pakistan feels the pinch as India bans entry of trucks at Wagah border
- Ayushman Bharat CEO says over 12 lakh people availed free treatment under scheme
- Pulwama attack: India to exercise all options to win decisive battle against Pak, says Arun Jaitley
- Indian generic industry loses a titan in DG Shah
- Sensex closes marginally lower; banking stocks fall
- GMR Infra stock rises after GMR Airports selected to develop airport in Greece
- Kotak Mahindra Bank stocks slips 4% amid reports ING group to sell part of its 3% stake in lender
- Piramal Enterprises share price rises after SC exempts Saridon from list of banned fixed dose combinations
President Donald Trump has said that there is 'no reason' US should lag behind in introducing 6G internet. The fact that this technology will not happen for another decade says otherwise.
- Realme 3 to launch in India on March 4; here're the details
- Ranveer Singh thinks Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is 'sexy' and 'you'll know it' on Feb 28
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey won't face Indian parliamentary panel on Feb 25
- Samsung Galaxy S10 models to be manufactured in India, priced starting Rs 55,900
- Reliance Jio offer: Samsung Galaxy M10, Galaxy M20 exclusive sale starts today at 12pm
- Want to repair your iPhone? Vodafone Rs 649 recharge plan could help
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
New norms mandate that every car is fitted with a driver side airbag, speed warning system, seatbelt reminder, rear parking sensors and better structural stability to withstand crash test norms.