Financial market regulator Sebi is reportedly examining sharp movement in shares of Dewan Housing Finance Corp. Ltd (DHFL), Yes Bank Ltd. and other lenders for possible trading irregularities.
For the third time in a month, crippled infrastructure conglomerate IL&FS Financial Services on Monday defaulted on interest payments on commercial papers.
Social media giant Facebook on Monday said it has appointed former Hotstar executive Ajit Mohan as Vice-President and Managing Director of its India operations.
The names of more than 2.26 lakh companies have already been struck off from official records and almost an equal number has been identified for further action.
- Amid gloom in the market, this stock hit its lifetime high in trade today
- Five factors why Sensex fell 536 points, Nifty closed below 11,000 level today
- Aviation stocks fall as brent crude price crosses $80 per barrel
- Sensex loses over 500 points, Nifty falls below 11K level; auto, banking stocks lead losses
HMD Global has revealed the pricing of Nokia 5.1 Plus, the younger sibling to Nokia 6.1 Plus. Both devices were launched last month but the company had decided to hold off the sale of Nokia 5.1 Plus until September.
- Motorola One Power launched in India at Rs 15,999; features, availability
- Nokia 5.1 Plus price to be revealed today via Flipkart
- Paytm tests facial recognition technology; customers may be able to pay with a smile
- Motorola One Power to launch in India today; to compete with Xiaomi Mi A2, Nokia 6.1 Plus
- WhatsApp takes key measure to curb fake news; appoints grievance officer for India
- Google may be tracking your offline purchases with Mastercard's help
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
After the rupee plunged to new lows against the dollar, having depreciated to close to 73, the government has finally acted by announcing a slew of measures to prop up the currency.