Under PM-KISAN scheme Rs 6,000 per year will be given in three instalments to 12 crore small and marginal farmers holding cultivable land up to two hectares.
Addressing the budget session of Delhi Assembly, Kejriwal stepped up his attack on the Centre and said the Delhi government is unable to perform its duties towards people of the city because it lacked power.
The draft national e-commerce policy, to be released by the government soon, is aimed at creating a framework for achieving holistic growth of the sector along with the existing policies of Make in India and Digital India.
The Parliament passed Anti-Hijacking (Amendment) Bill in 2014 in order to lay down new protocol to deal with the hijacking of an aeroplane.
The per capita income of Delhi at current prices during 2018-19 is estimated at Rs 3,65,529 as compared to per capita income of Rs 1,25,397 at the national level.
- ING Group exits Kotak Mahindra Bank, sells 3% stake for Rs 7,171 crore
- Arun Jaitley defends govt raising issues with RBI, says country more important than institutions
- ED grills former top officials of IL&FS in money laundering case
- Aero India 2019: Over 100 vehicles gutted in a huge fire at parking lot
- Sensex closes marginally lower; banking stocks fall
- GMR Infra stock rises after GMR Airports selected to develop airport in Greece
- Kotak Mahindra Bank stocks slips 4% amid reports ING group to sell part of its 3% stake in lender
- Piramal Enterprises share price rises after SC exempts Saridon from list of banned fixed dose combinations
"If anyone is receiving abusive/offensive/death threats/ vulgar whatsapp messages ,please send screen shots of the message along with the mobile numbers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donald Trump goofs up, again? Wants 6G network when 5G still to be in place
- Realme 3 to launch in India on March 4; here're the details
- Ranveer Singh thinks Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is 'sexy' and 'you'll know it' on Feb 28
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey won't face Indian parliamentary panel on Feb 25
- Samsung Galaxy S10 models to be manufactured in India, priced starting Rs 55,900
- Reliance Jio offer: Samsung Galaxy M10, Galaxy M20 exclusive sale starts today at 12pm
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
New norms mandate that every car is fitted with a driver side airbag, speed warning system, seatbelt reminder, rear parking sensors and better structural stability to withstand crash test norms.