- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
IndiGo and SpiceJet raised the extra baggage charges from Friday onwards. After this, state-run Air India is the only airline now on the domestic sector which allows passengers to carry up to 25 kg baggage free.
Top officials of IDBI Bank, UCO Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Dena Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Bank of Maharashtra, United Bank of India, Corporation Bank and Allahabad Bank, will make presentations before the panel and respond to queries on June 26.
Some items have been exempted from the ban to minimise discomfort to businesses till the time alternatives have a strong presence in the market.
Infosys faced months of protracted standoff between its founders led by NR Narayana Murthy and the previous management over issues of corporate governance and compensation to former executives.
On Friday, IDBI Bank's stock surged 6 per cent intra- day after it was reported that the government was planning to sell its 40-43 per cent stake to LIC.
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro: All you need to know before June 25 launch
- Tesla sues ex-employee for sabotage; accused counters by claiming to be a whistleblower
- Vodafone renews RED 399, RED 499 postpaid plans; offers 75GB data, Amazon Prime and more
- IRCTC to launch its own payment system iPay; ticketing, refunds to get simpler
- Google brings Continued Conversation to Home speakers
- Xiaomi launches Mi Pocket Speaker 2 in India with 7-Hour Battery Life
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
The country is expected to have a normal monsoon for the third consecutive year. This is good news for the economy and the farming sector