- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
On managing fiscal deficit, Garg said the government has worked in a very prudent and sound manner. India would shortly achieve the targeted 3% fiscal deficit level and it will be more permanent and sustainable in nature.
The RITES stock is available at a price band of Rs 180-185 per share. The IPO closes on June 22.
On Tuesday, the government launched the FFO of Bharat-22 Exchange Traded Fund (ETF), comprising shares of 22 companies. The issue received subscriptions from investors such as mutual funds houses, foreign portfolio investors (FPI), insurance and retirement funds.
The clearance will enable the Baba Ramdev-led company to meet the Centre's June 30 deadline to complete the acquisition of land, for the final approval to set up the food park
The agency further charged Mallya with diverting Rs 255 crore to the UK and from there transferring it into the account of his Formula 1 team. IN 2008, Mallya diverted Rs15.9 crore of the loan money from KAL account into the account of RCB.
- RITES IPO opens today, should you subscribe to Rs 460-crore issue?
- Bharat 22 ETF opens today, anchor investors put in bids worth Rs 5,163 cr
- Sensex falls 261 points, Nifty at 10,710 as US-China trade war intensifies
- Borosil Glass stock closes 14.63% higher on nod to issue bonus shares, restructuring plans
South Korean cryptocurrency exchange Bithumb said 35 billion won ($31.5 million) worth of virtual coins were stolen by hackers, the second local exchange to suffer the fate in just over a week as cyber thieves exposed high risks of trading the digital asset.
- Suzuki officially reveals Jimny with European Specs; India-bound Gypsy to look similar
- Xiaomi Mi A2 spotted on Swiss e-tailer's website, to go on sale in August
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3 details leaked through TENAA listing
- Australian court fines Apple $6.7 million over iPhone 'bricking' case
- WhatsApp will stop working on these devices
- Elon Musk mails staff after alleged 'sabotage' by employee; asked to stay alert
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
The country is expected to have a normal monsoon for the third consecutive year. This is good news for the economy and the farming sector