- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
At a time when most airlines are struggling with profitability, at home and abroad, finding worthy buyers for the beleaguered Air India was posing quite a conundrum. But the government seems to have found a neat middle-ground solution.
In the notice, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology asked Cambridge Analytica whether they have been engaged in any assignment to utilize data of Indians from the above cited breach, and who are the entities that have engaged them for the above.
Judging by recent developments in the insolvency journey of Binani Cement, one may think that go-ahead from a stressed asset's Committee of Creditors (CoC) does not mean much. But Tata Steel might have better luck in its attempt to acquire the debt-laden Bhushan Steel Ltd under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
Shares of state-run Union Bank of India plunged to 11-year low a day after the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) registered a case against the Hyderabad-based Totem Infrastructure.
The Temporary Skill Shortage visa, referred to as the TSS visa, facilitates targeted use of overseas workers to address temporary skill shortages, while ensuring that Australian workers get priority. The TSS visa holders can work in Australia under any of the three streams: short-term, medium-term, and labour agreement stream.
The recent leaks list specifications of 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage variant of OnePlus 6, which will be powered by a Snapdragon 845 chipset and sport a AMOLED display.
- Vivo launched an iPhone X-like smartphone at Rs 22,990
- Xiaomi's Mi TV 4A, Mi TV 4 to go on sale today on Mi.com, Flipkart at 12pm
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's apology does little to satisfy lawmakers, Wall Street
- WhatsApp working on KaiOS support, to be available on JioPhone and this other phone
- Mark Zuckerberg outlines steps Facebook will take to protect users' data
- Facebook Data Breach: How do firms like Cambridge Analytica influence public opinion?
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts