BusinessToday.In spoke to a few businesses to understand what the government announcements regarding the angel tax norms and change in definition of startups meant to them
Apart from Rafale jet, Trappier talked about the Falcon 2000 jets, which are being produced in the Nagpur facility jointly run by Dassault and Reliance Group.
After the Pulwama attack, not only has India tried to stifle Pakistan by courting global support to declare it a terror monger, but the Modi government has also made efforts to cripple its economy by increasing duties on essential products.
The recruitment rally, conducted at Gantamulla Army Camp on Tuesday, comes just five days after the Pulwama terror attack in which 40 paramilitary personnel were killed.
These properties will be operated under the franchise model with full inventory control similar to other markets like India and China.
- 7th Pay Commission: Last day to submit application for CISF Recruitment 2019
- Pantomath Capital Advisors, Pi Square Investments JV files for Rs 400 crore fund offer
- Saudi Crown Prince's India visit: Terrorism hogs joint statement; Saudi Arabia will share intelligence, says Mohammed bin Salman
- Now, Reliance Jio will help you resolve your loan queries
- Jet Airways share price falls over 2% after HSBC cuts target price citing operational concerns
- IL&FS Transportation, IL&FS Engineering shares hit lower circuit after ED raids
- Reliance Group shares fall after SC holds Anil Ambani, two directors guilty of contempt of court in Ericsson case
- Why Duke Offshore share is stuck in upper circuit of 20% today
OnePlus 5G prototype would be powered by Snapdragon 855 SoC and X50 modem. OnePlus will be hosting a panel at MWC on February 26 at 6:45 pm (IST)
- Redmi Note 7 to be Flipkart exclusive; launch date set for Feb 28
- Intel acqui-hires Hyderabad-based Ineda Systems for its 100 engineers
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series launch: How to live stream event; what to expect
- BSNL modifies Rs 98 plan to offer 2GB daily data, Eros Now subscription
- Vivo V15 Pro with pop-up selfie camera to launch today; check out specifications, price
- Xiaomi Mi 9 set to launch today; check out expected price, features
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
New norms mandate that every car is fitted with a driver side airbag, speed warning system, seatbelt reminder, rear parking sensors and better structural stability to withstand crash test norms.