This week (ending May 29, 2020), the banking system liquidity is expected to remain in a surplus position with the growth in the bank deposits and contraction in the bank credit off take
The government is expected to come up with another targeted package later in the year, SBI report also said
India has reached out to Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan and Africa for a joint effort to contain the spread of locusts which pose a major threat to food security in the region
Domestic flights resumed: The first flight on Monday took off from Delhi for Pune at 4.45 am under strict regulations as recommended by civil aviation authorities. The first flight from Mumbai was to Patna at 6.45 am
Metal stocks such as JSW Steel, Jindal Steel, Tata Steel and Hindalco rallied today with more countries easing restrictions post the coronavirus lockdown, although gains were kept under check amid rising trade tensions between US and China
Microsoft Corp President Brad Smith and former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright are among the 42 co-signers of the letter initiated by the non-government CyberPeace Institute whose mission is to prevent the internet from becoming "weaponized."
- Redmi Earbuds S launched in India as most affordable wireless earbuds from Xiaomi
- Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 patent hints at smaller cover display, water-resistant design
- Realme Smart TV 43 vs Mi TV 4X 43: Which of these is the better medium-size smart TV?
- Realme X3 SuperZoom with 60x zoom cameras to launch today: Live stream, specifications
- BSNL vs Reliance Jio vs Airtel yearly prepaid plans: Which one should you buy?
- Redmi mega launch day: Earbuds and new audio products for India, Redmi 10X, smart TV and more
From The Magazine
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said that most people suggested that educational institutions, malls, spa and swimming pools should not be opened, and there should be limited operation of metro services