Currently, except for the RBI there are appellate tribunals in the financial system for other bodies. The decisions of the appellate authority can then be challenged in the Supreme Court.
In FY16, the FDI inflow was $55.56 billion. The next year the FDI growth slowed to 8.38 per cent, clocking in $60.22 billion. In FY18, the total FDI inflow was $60.97 billion with the growth dropping further to 1.24 per cent.
The new governor said that the autonomy of the central bank would be preserved, along with constructive dialogue.
In an written answer to Rajya Sabha, MoS Shiv Pratap Shukla said that 13,949 bank officials from 60 public and private banks were penalised for fraud from 2015 to 2017.
Big tech companies want to show social benefits of AI technologies
- Here's how you can delete yourself from the internet
- Apple faces lawsuit over alleged false screen size of iPhone X, pixel count claims
- Patent application filed by women entrepreneurs to get faster clearance: DIPP proposal
- Lost your phone? Here's how you can recover WhatsApp account
- Realme U1 3GB RAM variant goes on open sale on Amazon India from today
- What to expect from AI in 2019
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts