BusinessToday.In spoke to a few businesses to understand what the government announcements regarding the angel tax norms and change in definition of startups meant to them
Apart from Rafale jet, Trappier talked about the Falcon 2000 jets, which are being produced in the Nagpur facility jointly run by Dassault and Reliance Group.
During its Unpacked 2019 event, Samsung is expected to launch as many as three phones under the Galaxy S10 series - Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S10+, and Samsung Galaxy S10e.
- Jet Airways share price falls over 2% after HSBC cuts target price citing operational concerns
- IL&FS Transportation, IL&FS Engineering shares hit lower circuit after ED raids
- Reliance Group shares fall after SC holds Anil Ambani, two directors guilty of contempt of court in Ericsson case
- Why Duke Offshore share is stuck in upper circuit of 20% today
OnePlus 5G prototype would be powered by Snapdragon 855 SoC and X50 modem. OnePlus will be hosting a panel at MWC on February 26 at 6:45 pm (IST)
- Redmi Note 7 to be Flipkart exclusive; launch date set for Feb 28
- Intel acqui-hires Hyderabad-based Ineda Systems for its 100 engineers
- Samsung Galaxy S10 series to be launched soon: How to watch live, what to expect
- BSNL modifies Rs 98 plan to offer 2GB daily data, Eros Now subscription
- Vivo V15 Pro with pop-up selfie camera to launch today; check out specifications, price
- Xiaomi Mi 9 set to launch today; check out expected price, features
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
New norms mandate that every car is fitted with a driver side airbag, speed warning system, seatbelt reminder, rear parking sensors and better structural stability to withstand crash test norms.