- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Terming India's economic growth progress as "extraordinary", the economist said the country has become (on purchasing power) the world's largest economy overtaking Japan and while being behind the US and China, it is far bigger than any European country.
Net inflow by foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) from equities stood at Rs 6,380 crore during March 1-16. This follows an outflow of over Rs 11,000 crore from the equities and more than Rs 250 crore from the debt markets last month.
The Cabinet in 2014 had approved Comprehensive Telecom Development Plan for the north-eastern region to provide 2G mobile coverage in 8,621 uncovered villages and areas along with national highways in the North-East with an outlay of Rs 5,336.18 crore. However, the project is yet to be rolled out.
Playing down reports of Aadhaar PDF being allegedly available through Google search query of Mera Aadhaar, Meri Pehchan, UIDAI claimed that the issue had "nothing to do with the security of Aadhaar and its database".
The order follows a probe by Sebi (Securities and Exchange Board of India) into alleged delay in disclosure about Rs 450 crore income tax demand and about sale of some shares by a top company executive over four years ago.
- FPIs turn buoyant on equities in March on earnings expectations, easing oil prices; pump in Rs 6,400 crore
- How grandfathering of LTCG from equities would work
- ICICI Securities IPO to open on March 22, price band set at Rs 519-520 per share
- Hindustan Aeronautics Rs 4,230-crore IPO opens today: Five things to know
Xiaomi India will be conducting its second sale of the Mi TV 4A and the Mi TV 4 today on its official website and Flipkart.
- Xiaomi launches Mi Body Composition Scale for Rs 1,999
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 launched: Offers and where to buy the new Redmi from
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 launched in three variants in India: Price, specifications, where to buy
- After Facebook, Google bans ads on unregulated cryptocurrencies, foreign exchange markets
- Google Maps introduces voice navigation in 6 Indian languages, 'add an address' feature
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza: Redmi Note 5 for Rs 9,999, Google Pixel XL for Rs 42,000, iPhone 8 for Rs 54,999
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
Indian banks have been grappling with frauds since long. Here is what the numbers tell us.