According to the report, Pune will top the list with over 5 per cent growth in hiring sentiment, followed by Coimbatore with 4 per cent, Indore (4 per cent), Chennai (3 per cent), Ahmedabad (3 per cent), Kolkata (3 per cent) and Delhi (2 per cent)
Fitch Ratings has retained its GDP growth forecast for FY21 and FY22 at 7.1 per cent and 7 per cent, respectively
Promulgated during the inter-session period by Acts of Parliament, the ordinances will cease to operate by August 1, 2019. Of these ordinances, there are several ones of economic significance.
JP Nadda will hold the position of BJP's working president till party's internal organisational elections are conducted. Amit Shah will continue as the BJP national president till then.
Choksi also refuted accusations by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and the Enforcement Directorate (ED) that he was not ready to join the probe in the PNB fraud case.
- London IPO: Airtel Africa sets price range at 80-100 pence per share, aims to raise Rs $750 million
- Mumbai University Admissions 2019: First merit list of colleges out; check details
- All India Doctors' Strike Live Updates: Junior doctors in West Bengal call off week-long strike after meeting CM Mamata Banerjee
- Global PE firms seek details from Yes Bank before committing to $500-750 million investment
- Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea shares fall after DCC backs penalty on telcos
- NDTV shares fall 7.7% after Sebi bars promoters Prannoy, Radhika Roy from securities market
- Shriram Transport shares fall over 6% after Piramal Enterprises sells entire stake
- Reliance Infra share falls over 7% on biggest ever quarterly loss of Rs 3,301 crore
If you are on a look-out for a decent smartphone with god quality camera with AI, long battery and great design then here's the list of phones you can consider
- Nubia Red Magic 3 gaming smartphone to launch in India today; check specifications, price, more
- Paytm's gaming platform Gamepind rebranded as FirstGames
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro to take on OnePlus 7 Pro in India, launch expected soon
- Facebook gets big firms on board! Uber, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard to invest $10 million each in Bitcoin rival Libra
- Realme C2 on sale in India via Flipkart, Realme online store: Price, specifications and more
- Samsung working on new variant of Galaxy M30; here's all we know