The Council will finalise the rules regarding the already availed Input Tax Credit (ITC) by real estate developers for under-construction projects before the new tax rates come into force from the next financial year.
Ola, founded in 2011, has quickly grown in India to become the main challenger to world's largest ride hailing start-up Uber that entered the Indian market much later. It has also attracted much attention from auto companies from the start.
The newly devised Indian Institute of Management Act enables IIMs to offer degrees and to make substantial changes in their administration.
In a regulatory filing last night Mindtree's promoters, including its four founders, said they intend to "unconditionally oppose" Larsen and Toubro's (L&T) hostile takeover bid, calling it a grave threat to their organisation
- NCLAT approves Essar Steel takeover bid by ArcelorMittal, directs NCLT to go ahead with Rs 42,000 cr payment
- Will get rid of Angel tax after Congress comes to power: Rahul Gandhi
- China terms Mumbai attacks as one of the 'most notorious' terrorist attacks
- Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries biggest gainer in market cap in FY19
With Redmi Go launch today, Xiaomi is looking to appeal to the first time smartphone user in the India market. The expected price for Redmi Go is around Rs 3000 to Rs 4,000.
- Train runs over two PUBG players as calls for ban on the game grows louder
- Google's Android Q gets iPhone-like gesture navigation
- Facebook removes 1.5 million videos of the Christchurch attack
- Xiaomi bets big on India, invests Rs 3,500 crore in two tranches
- WhatsApp update: Upcoming in-app browser to detect unsafe pages
- Xiaomi Redmi 7 set to launch today: How to watch livestream, expected price, specs and more