Following the closure of Jet Airways' operations, SpiceJet, Vistara and AirAsia had approached the airline to buy its narrow-bodied aircraft B737
The Swiss government has stepped up its efforts in sharing such details with a number of countries in the recent months, but the surge in India-related cases is noticeable in the past few weeks
Foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) withdrew a net sum of Rs 2,048 crore from equities and Rs 2,309.86 crore from the debt market during May 2-24, taking the total net outflow to Rs 4,375.86 crore, according to latest data from depositories.
Rafale deal: One of the petitioners, senior lawyer Prashant Bhushan, told the SC that the CAG had no precedent to redact pricing details from its official report
The government has said reports on the deteriorating health of Jaitley are false and baseless, and media should stay clear of rumour mongering
- India tops in investment in Dubai's gold sector
- COAI urges govt to ease telecom sector's financial woes, review spectrum prices
- Niti Aayog for revamp of Indian statistical system, says vice-chairman Rajiv Kumar
- Over 25 states may have to pay Rs 1 crore each for no action plans on disposal of plastic waste
- Markets likely to remain euphoric; focus may shift to earnings, global cues: Analysts
- 7 of top-10 firms add Rs 1.42 lakh crore in m-cap; RIL tops the chart
- Indices close at record high on Modi euphoria; Sensex gains 623 points, Nifty at 11,844
- What does the stock market want? Here's a wishlist, Mr Modi!
The richer messaging format means the WhatsApp messages would now include image and text along with PDF and text simultaneously in just one message.
- Black Shark 2: New gaming smartphone is not a Xiaomi offering in India
- Airtel launches long term DTH packs for HD, SD subscribers
- Facebook removes over 300 crore fake accounts in 6 months
- Vivo Z5x to launch today: How to livestream, specs and more
- Realme C2 to go on sale today in India, check out specifications, offers
- First 100 days: Modi 2.0 to push ahead with policy on software products