Centre actively calling for Pre-Budget recommendations from reluctant industry bodies; but there is precedent of populism in Vote-On-Account in UPA II.
These forced loans on banks not only put a burden on the lenders, but also indirectly impact the government exchequer as the public sector banks will have to be recapitalised with the tax payer's money at some later date.
In the two-page letter seen by Business Today, start-up founders have cautioned the government that if the issue is not resolved immediately, Modi's 'Startup India' movement could be derailed forever.
The airline said it continues to ensure that the safety and operations are not impacted.
- Jadavpur University prof who compared girl's virginity to sealed bottle removed from duty
- After 1,160% rise in Q3 net profit, this restaurant stock closed 20% higher today
- Swine flu in Rajasthan: 36 deaths reported in January; govt cancels doctors' leaves
- Mahindra throws open challenge to name his new car; winner to get a prize
Unlike the previous voice remote, the new remote support Alexa even bundles up as a universal remote for controlling smart TVs.
- OnePlus 7: Check out expected price, release date, 5G capability, Snapdragon 855, camera
- Nokia 9 PureView launch date pushed back to MWC 2019
- Honor 10 Lite launched in India; check out price, specifications
- IT team of PM Modi's website takes Elliot Alderson's feedback, to fix security flaw
- Oppo plans to unveil new smartphone camera with 10x optical zoom
- SC permits NGO to make RBI party in WhatsApp payment service case
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts