The Pentagon's statement came days after President Trump said that Pakistan does not do "a damn thing" for the US, alleging that its government had helped al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden hide near its garrison city of Abbottabad.
US stocks sold off for a second day on Tuesday as energy shares dropped with oil prices, while retailers including Target and Kohl's sank after weak earnings and forecasts, fuelling worries about economic growth. The Nasdaq closed at its lowest in more than seven months on Tuesday while the S&P 500 and Dow ended at their weakest since late October.
The airline will navigate through these challenging times and work towards our long term growth and profitability, says Dube.
For the uninitiated, cloud seeding or weather modification is an artificial way to induce moisture in the clouds so as to cause a rainfall.
Walls will be erected along a 967-kilometer stretch between Delhi and Mumbai Central stations, the Delhi-Howrah section and a 901-km route on the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals.
- CPSE Exchange Traded Fund: All you need to know about the fourth tranche to be launched next week
- Sensex closes 300 points lower, Nifty falls below 10,700 on negative global cues
- Banking stocks fall as Moody's terms extension of timeline for Basel 3 norms 'credit negative'
- YES Bank stock falls most on Sensex, Nifty after third resignation from board within a week
According to the new directive, tech giants must pay for work of news publishers. This is not the first time Google has been charged.
- Samsung unveils quad camera Galaxy A9; check features, price, availability
- Facebook wants to figure out your family profiles and their interests
- Xiaomi to launch Redmi Note 6 Pro: Here are 5 reasons why it'll be a winner
- Instagram's data download tool publicly exposes passwords of some users
- Facebook claims it removed over 1.5 billion fake accounts; plans to crack down on clickbait content
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts