Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is away on a foreign tour, recalled his longtime association with Jaitley, saying he could not imagine that he was so far away in Bahrain when his dear friend took his last breath.
Four of the biggest NBFCs papers- Indiabulls Consumer Finance, JM Financial Credit Solutions, Manappuram Finance and Srei Infrastructure were under-subscribed by 73-80% between September 2018 and June 2019.
The KPMG report titled "India: Redefining its growth path" noted that the Minimum Alternate Tax (MAT) should be removed and Dividend Distribution Tax (DDT) needs to be superseded by the withholding tax.
ITC, which sells stationery primarily through its Rs 1,500-crore Classmate brand, is focussing on innovation of new products to push sales and tide over the current slowdown
In September last year, a committee on National List of Essential Medicines (NLEM) had set up sub-committees to classify medicines, medical devices, disposables, and health and hygiene products as per their criticality for the healthcare.
- I am the minister, NITI Aayog does not have authority to set EV deadline: Gadkari
- Life and times of Arun Jaitley: The DU president who became Finance Minister of India
- 7 of top 10 firms lose Rs 86,878 cr in m-cap; TCS, Infosys, HUL finish with gains
- El Camino-A Breaking Bad Movie trailer is out; to hit Netflix on October 11
Motorola has launched its latest smartphone Motorola One Action in India. It has been launched in a standard single storage variant of 4GB RAM and 128GB.
- New Android 10 is not a dessert; Google quashes decade-old tradition
- Slowdown Blues: Computer peripheral shipments slip as downturn bites
- OnePlus all set to unveil TV next month; India to be the first launch country
- Redmi Note 8 Pro to launch on August 29; to feature 64MP camera
- Xiaomi launches Mi A3 in India; prices start at Rs 12,999
- Apple maintains its privacy first approach; to introduce innovative features
- Maruti recalls over 40,000 units of Wagon R for faulty fuel hose fouling
- Slowdown Blues: Auto companies in India cut more jobs, halt production to tackle slump
- Kia Seltos impact: MG Motors announces reward scheme for customers waiting for Hector
- Kia Motors enters India, launches Seltos SUV at price starting Rs 9.69 lakh; check features, specifications