The fourth person called from Kolkata with his demand. Sharma wired Rs 2 lakh to the accomplice on October 15.
There will also be a host of safety features including signalling, door control and train management systems along with modern surveillance gadgets on board.
In a number of cases, notices have been issued to individuals or business entities to explain their transactions, the officials said.
Given how much money went down in the IL&FS fubar, public outrage against everyone connected with the company was to be expected. That said, the sheer volume of venom that targeted Independent Directors seemed unfair.
- Govt may ask regulators, depts. to decide what kind of 'sensitive' data should be kept only in India
- China-based Yeelight enters India, launches smart lights compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- To take on Activa, Hero launches its first 125cc scooter Destini
- India's crorepati count up at 81,000; expands 68% in 3 years, says CBDT
The Yeelight Aurora Lightstrip Plus is extendable up to 10 meters and offers 16 million colours with music sync. Just like LED bulbs, even this can be scheduled to turn on/off.
- Paytm teams up with Softbank, Yahoo to launch QR-based service in Japan
- Apple iPhone XR pre-bookings begin today; how to pre-order, price, features
- Telcos to erase Aadhaar data if customer gives alternative KYC docs: COAI
- Facebook tentatively concludes spammers were behind recent data breach
- PUBG Mobile Campus Championship hits 250,000 registrations; finals on October 21
- HMD Global launches Nokia X7 or Nokia 7.1 Plus (global variant) in China with aggressive price tag
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts