Sheila Dikshit funeral updates: Political leaders across parties including PM Modi, Rahul Gandhi, Pranab Mukherjee, Rajnath Singh, Amit Shah and others expressed their grief at her passing.
IndiGo row: One of the issues that became a bone of contention between the two promoters was the expansion of the board to include more independent directors.
Ahead of presenting the budget on July 5, Sitharaman carried a red-coloured cloth bag instead of a leather suitcase which went viral on various social media platforms.
Sheila Dikshit passes away: She was handpicked by Rajiv Gandhi to be part of his council of ministers after he became the prime minister in 1984.
Among the major findings, the report points out are irregular creation of special zones (Meerut) as per the excise policy 2009-2010 to check smuggling of liquor into the state from neighbouring states which despite not having the desired impact continued over next nine years.
- Alternative mechanism in place to look into Air India disinvestment, says Hardeep Singh Puri
- Aditya Birla Payments Bank shuts operations 18 months after launch
- Sheila Dikshit passes away: Delhi govt declares 2-day state mourning; last rites on Sunday
- Trouble in Reliance's petroleum business; Jio scores 331 million users
Chinese phono major OPPO has launched its new smartphone, Oppo K3 in India. New smartphone Oppo K3 plans to take on Xiaomi's Redmi 7 Pro and Samsung's M- series smartphones and will be available in the Indian market starting July 23.
- One flagship phone to be launched each year in India, says Xiaomi VP Manu Jain
- Surfing porn sites in Incognito Mode? Google, Facebook know what you're up to
- Netflix is in India for long haul, may triple subscribers to 4.1 million this year
- Reliance Jio GigaFiber Vs Airtel V-Fiber: Broadband speed, data plans and price compared
- Samsung Galaxy A10s leaked specifications reveal dual rear camera, bigger battery
- TikTok's new feature lets you share videos with WhatsApp contacts
- MG Hector bookings closed! Achieves 2019 sales target within 20 days of launch
- Passenger vehicles retail sales fall 4.6% in June over liquidity issues, delayed monsoon
- Kia Seltos pre-bookings start at Rs 25,000 in India; check out features
- TVS launches India's first ethanol-based motorcycle Apache RTR 200 Fi E100 at Rs 1.2 lakh