Last week when the RBI permitted banks to allow a moratorium of three months on payment of instalments on all term loans, PSBs started announcing an automatic deferral of instalment for all
Various research firms and rating agencies have estimated that economic activities during the lockdown period would drop to 20-30 per cent level, and since two-thirds of the lockdown period falls in April, the impact would be visible more in the May
Only 5-6 restaurant chains have enough cash reserves to sustain more than a month, the sector will need government's help if there's no improvement after May
India coronavirus latest coverage live: According to Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the total confirmed cases of coronavirus, as on April 1, 2020, 7:30 pm, stand at 1,834
Zoom has yet another episode where it has been termed prone to cyber-attacks by the FBI.
- Zoom found to be leaking email addresses, photos of users to strangers
- iPhone 9 to launch after OnePlus 8: Should you wait for this budget iPhone?
- WhatsApp to bring in Expiring Messages feature, won't leave a trace, says report
- Xerox's $35 billion hostile bid for HP falls apart
- Super SIM card: What is it and will this change the shape of the Indian smartphone industry?
- ICICI Bank joins WhatsApp, customers can manage account on WhatsApp chat: Here is how
From The Magazine
Managing your money can be tricky. Send your queries, and personal finance experts will help you resolve any issue