Criminal complaint before Economic Offences Wing accuses Baba Dhillon of threatening through lawyer Ferida Chopra that Malvinder would be eliminated.
Jaish-e-Mohammed's Rouf Asghar had stated before a rally in Karachi that the terror outfit will 'bleed India', and even mentioned Ghazi Rashid, who is being considered the brains behind Pulwama terror attack.
Last week, as much as Rs 10,000 crore came in from Bharat-22 ETF and, another Rs 5,379 crore from the sale of Specified Undertaking of Unit Trust of India stake in Axis Bank.
Alleges younger brother Shivinder Mohan Singh has already signed the 'family settlement' "in his greed to become the next spiritual head of the Radha Soami Satsang Beas".
Instances on bogus e-way bills based on fake invoices have been detected since April, and the resultant tax evasion amounted to around Rs 5,000 crore.
- Gully Boy box Office collection Day 3: Ranveer Singh's film earns over Rs 50 crore; becomes Alia Bhatt's highest opening movie
- Air India Express starts international operations from Surat
- Vodafone-Idea plans to sell optical fibre assets, mobile tower stake for Rs 20,000 crore
- Vande Bharat Express begins first commercial run; book your tickets today, says Railway Minister
ACT Fibernet plans to bring the future of streaming, gaming, smart homes, and is expanding in categories including ACT Advantage Entertainment, ACT Advantage Gaming, ACT Advantage Speed, ACT Advantage Service, ACT Advantage Smart Cities, and ACT Advantage community.
- This new WhatsApp update will make group feature more personal, less random
- Samsung launches rugged tablet for businesses in India
- Honor Days sale on Amazon India: Get discounts on Honor Play, Honor 8X, Honor 8C and more
- Samsung Galaxy M30 price may start from Rs 15,000 in India, sale to start in March first week
- Reliance Jio trolls Airtel, Vodafone and Idea with a poem on Twitter
- Moto G7 Power to be launched in India today; here're the details
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts