Since the introduction of GST, this is the first time that the government is doing taxpayer consultation on "such a large scale"
OPEC+, which includes more than 20 producers, pump over 40% of the world's oil
"Justice is never ought to be instant. Justice must never ever take the form of revenge"
"We are adopting a direct method and also the method through which we are spending on infrastructure, whose spillover can go to core industries labour and so on," says the FM
Over 39 locations spread across Mumbai, Kolkata, Kanpur, Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Hyderabad and Ghaziabad were covered under the operation
Kuo also added that the company might unveil up to five new iPhones in 2020. One entry-level iPhone, two mid-level phones, and a high-end smartphone with each having 5G support
- WhatsApp releases new update for voice calls; check out details
- Realme to launch Realme XT 730G, wireless earbuds; check out price, features, specs
- New products, health cover help GOQii expand its ecosystem
- Facebook, Twitter rival by Wikipedia co-founder already has 2 lakh active users
- Hindware Appliances forays into IoT space, launches 'iPro' range of products
- Flipkart launches 55-inch Nokia 4K TV; check price, availability, features
- Over 1 lakh workers laid off as auto component revenues decline 10% in first half of FY20
- After Maruti Suzuki, Kia Motors set to increase Seltos price from January 2020
- Triumph launches Rocket 3 R in India; check out price, features, colors and models
- MG ZS electric SUV unveiled in India; check launch date, expected price, range