Arun Jaitley, who is in the US for medical reasosn, will be designated as Minister without portfolioduring the period of his indisposition or till the time he is able to resume his duites.
Calling for less politicisation of the public sector, Rajan says the "banking reforms were hijacked by bureaucracy", and that they are now a "missed opportunity".
EPFO October numbers claimed jobs grew 5.65 lakh per month for the past 14 months to 79 lakh jobs; new numbers for 15 months recorded only 73 lakh jobs
The wishlist of the common man as well as industry bodies includes doubling the income tax exemption threshold for the salaried, revising the Section 80C deduction limit and tinkering with tax slabs.
The airline had a profit after tax of Rs 762 crore in the corresponding period of 2017-18. The carrier's total income rose over 28 per cent to Rs 8,229.4 crore in the three months ended December 2018.
- New Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 2019 launched in India: Price starts from Rs 4.19 lakh
- '21st century Indira Gandhi': Twitter reactions on Priyanka Gandhi's entry into politics
- India's Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse market to grow fastest globally, says Amit Ray of Protiviti India
- Cleaned RSS office, prepared tea, food and washed utensils, says PM Modi
WhatsApp messenger on both Android and iOS devices were affected. Many even complained that the application refused to load and often crashed
- Honor View 20 with hole-punch display and 48 MP rear camera launched; check out price, specifications
- How will next billion users coming online use Internet?
- WhatsApp 5 message forward limit won't rein in the fake news problem
- Google to introduce Advertising Transparency Report and searchable Political Ads Library for Lok Sabha Election 2019
- Jio GigaFiber FTTH broadband receives positive response from 1,400 cities; check out availability, prices
- Honor View 20 global launch today; check out price, specifications
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
India's infrastructure spending is estimated to touch at least Rs 50 lakh crore by fy 2022, but the current pace of spending and development is slow.