- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Earlier this month, the Supreme Court ruled that tobacco products would continue to carry pictorial warning covering 85 per cent of the packaging space.
The 'Change the World' list, which includes for-profit companies that help tackle social problems, was released on Monday. It ranked Jio ahead of pharma giant Merck and Bank of America and Chinese billionaire Jack Ma-led Alibaba.
According to the latest data uploaded on Monday, the new members enrolment in June is the highest so far in the last 10 month at 7,93,308.
"Rafale fighter jets are not being manufactured by Reliance or the Dassault Reliance Joint Venture. All 36 planes are to be 100 per cent manufactured in France," said Anil Ambani in a letter to Rahul Gandhi.
Several parts of the country get flooded during monsoon season every year. In fact, India lost 2,231 lives due to cyclonic storms/heavy rains/floods/landslides during 2017/18.
WhatsApp is changing the way it backs up your data. In an attempt to make it more accessible and seamless, the instant messaging application uses Google Drive to save backups.
- Xiaomi to launch Mi 8 in India next month, to be priced aggressively
- Patanjali cries conspiracy after Google removes Kimbho from Play Store
- JioPhone 2 to go on first flash sale today at 12pm; all you need to know
- Beware of fake Ayushman Bharat websites trying to lure people with bogus schemes
- Patanjali to launch Kimbho chat app on August 27
- Reliance JioGigaFiber registration: here's a step by step guide
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
Pure Cool detects particles, gases and even odours present in the air with the help of the laser sensors under the thin cut-outs on the body.