- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Playing down reports of Aadhaar PDF being allegedly available through Google search query of Mera Aadhaar, Meri Pehchan, UIDAI claimed that the issue had "nothing to do with the security of Aadhaar and its database".
The order follows a probe by Sebi (Securities and Exchange Board of India) into alleged delay in disclosure about Rs 450 crore income tax demand and about sale of some shares by a top company executive over four years ago.
Government is working day and night to ensure that farmers get latest seeds, required electricity, do not face any problem in market access and get right prices for their produce, Modi said.
The Indian economy flourished under former PM Manmohan Singh and our government formed policies which lifted millions of people from poverty, but the Modi government is weakening these policies, Gandhi said.
- Audi to increase prices by up to Rs 9 lakh in India after customs duty hike
- Beware, there are microplastics in our bottled mineral water, says study
- ICICI Securities IPO to open on March 22, price band set at Rs 519-520 per share
- Delhi Metro sees increase in daily footfall in February from the lows of Oct 2017
Xiaomi India will be conducting its second sale of the Mi TV 4A and the Mi TV 4 today on its official website and Flipkart.
- Xiaomi launches Mi Body Composition Scale for Rs 1,999
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 launched: Offers and where to buy the new Redmi from
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 launched in three variants in India: Price, specifications, where to buy
- After Facebook, Google bans ads on unregulated cryptocurrencies, foreign exchange markets
- Google Maps introduces voice navigation in 6 Indian languages, 'add an address' feature
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza: Redmi Note 5 for Rs 9,999, Google Pixel XL for Rs 42,000, iPhone 8 for Rs 54,999
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
Indian banks have been grappling with frauds since long. Here is what the numbers tell us.