That came above analysts' estimate of Rs 3,134 crore, according to data on Refinitiv Eikon.
The country's alcohol business, among the top three revenue sources, is likely to be slapped with higher taxes as states grapple with fiscal deficit.
The additional seats will be rolled out in two phases, starting with the 2019-20 academic session. The second phase will take place in the following academic session.
PM Modi also spoke about his father's tea stall that he would open and clean early in the morning before heading to school. He said that stories of 'Bambai' would make him wonder if he would ever see the city.
NAREDCO calls for restoring the faith of the homebuyers who are "most affected and whose savings are being threatened by high EMIs and lack of deliveries"
- Tata Harrier launch today; Check out the price, features and more
- Govt plans to raise $11.21 billion from state asset sales in FY 20
- Petta vs Viswasam Box Office Collection Day 13: Rajinikanth's movie makes more than double of Ajith's overseas
- Uri Box Office Collection Day 12: Vicky Kaushal's film continues strong run; makes Rs 115 crore
WhatsApp messenger on both Android and iOS devices were affected. Many even complained that the application refused to load and often crashed
- Honor View 20 with hole-punch display and 48 MP rear camera launched; check out price, specifications
- How will next billion users coming online use Internet?
- WhatsApp 5 message forward limit won't rein in the fake news problem
- Google to introduce Advertising Transparency Report and searchable Political Ads Library for Lok Sabha Election 2019
- Jio GigaFiber FTTH broadband receives positive response from 1,400 cities; check out availability, prices
- Honor View 20 global launch today; check out price, specifications
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts