Trading in the stock market will continue to be guided by the ongoing quarterly earnings season, with some blue-chips like Wipro and Bharti Airtel scheduled to announce their results this week.
The central government has notified Sessions courts in 34 states and Union Territories, which will act as special courts for trial of offences under the benami transaction law.
The Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs, under the Finance Ministry, said trade and industry had expressed apprehension relating to October 20 due date for claiming ITC under GST for July 2017-March 2018.
Swiss Bank UBS AG has moved the UK High Court to evict ex-Kingfisher Airlines boss Vijay Mallya, his mother and son from their multi-million-pound mansion in London.
- Gold remains up on festive buying, positive global leads
- Sundaram BNP Paribas increases rate of interest on deposits
- Jet Airways to partially pay of Sept salary to senior staffers on Oct 25: Official
- Amritsar train mishap Updates: Over 50 feared dead as train runs them over during Dussehra celebrations
While both the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max have been available since September 28, the Apple's take budget-friendly smartphone will become available this month.
- Telcos to erase Aadhaar data if customer gives alternative KYC docs: COAI
- Facebook tentatively concludes spammers were behind recent data breach
- PUBG Mobile Campus Championship hits 250,000 registrations; finals on October 21
- HMD Global launches Nokia X7 or Nokia 7.1 Plus (global variant) in China with aggressive price tag
- YouTube hit by global outage; says looking into user access issues
- Sundar Pichai says Google still mulling a censored search engine in China
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts