Charges for DTH services with add-on packs currently stand at around Rs 500 per month but the new tariff structure, which lets you pay only for the channels you want to watch, will bring down your cable bill.
The revenue from operations also spiked to Rs 12,138.7 crore during the December quarter of current fiscal as compared to Rs 11,072.7 crore to the same period from the past financial year.
Tinkering with the tax rates or tax provisions before the release of the report will lead to avoidable controversies.
With IL&FS Engineering and Construction Company unable to meet its deadlines for two stretches on the 2,655 km long Pradhan Mantri Urja Ganga project, GAIL will reportedly issue fresh tenders by end-Feb
PM Narendra Modi said that India is aiming to enter the list of top 50 countries in terms of ease of doing business while making involved processes cheaper and faster.
- Sensex, Nifty end marginally higher; RIL shines post Q3 show
- Sun Pharma stock tumbles to six-year low on report of fresh allegations by whistleblower
- Jet Airways stock rises 9.15% intra day after Naresh Goyal says ready to infuse Rs 700 crore into the airline
- Sensex, Nifty trading higher; consumer durables, auto stocks lead gains
PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update will not be releasing all at once in all the regions. The release would be staggered to protect the servers from heavy load
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro with 48 MP camera to launch in Feb; here are the details
- Nearly 77 cr email IDs have been exposed! Here's what you can do to be safe
- Amul sends legal notice to Google India for displaying fake and fraudulent websites
- Microsoft bats for cross-border data flow, says international law needed
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus: Leaked image shows near-bezel-less screen, dual selfie camera
- LG V40 ThinQ to go on sale on Amazon starting January 20, here's everything you need to know
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts