NDA Parliamentary Board meet: "We are here for those who trusted us today. We are here for those too whose trust we are yet to win," Prime Minister Narendra Modi tells newly elected member of parliament
Lok Sabha results 2019 Live Updates: West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee says, "The central forces worked against us. An emergency situation was created. Hindu-Muslim division was done and votes were divided. We complained to the EC but nothing was looked into."
The Modi government introduced the TOT model in 2016 to monetise publicly funded highways. Under the programme, the long-term toll collection rights are sold to investors in return for one-time lump sum payment.
Referring to high foreign exchange reserves, the US said India, which has a $23 billion trade surplus with the US, "increased its purchases of foreign exchange over the first three quarters of 2017," although the rupee still rose in value.
Manpasand Beverages' Managing Director Abhishek Singh, his brother Harshvardhan Singh and the Chief Financial Officer Paresh Thakkar have been arrested by the Central GST (CGST) and Customs, Vadodara-II
- Defying Congress, Trump sets $8 billion-plus in weapons sales to Saudi Arabia, UAE
- Mount Agung volcano in Bali erupts; Indonesia cancels flights
- British beverage firm Diageo wins $135 million claim against Vijay Mallya in UK court
- Surat Fire Tragedy: Coaching centre owner held; CM Vijay Rupani orders fire safety audit of schools, colleges
The richer messaging format means the WhatsApp messages would now include image and text along with PDF and text simultaneously in just one message.
- Black Shark 2: New gaming smartphone is not a Xiaomi offering in India
- Airtel launches long term DTH packs for HD, SD subscribers
- Facebook removes over 300 crore fake accounts in 6 months
- Vivo Z5x to launch today: How to livestream, specs and more
- Realme C2 to go on sale today in India, check out specifications, offers
- First 100 days: Modi 2.0 to push ahead with policy on software products