IT services bellwether is set to scrap its campus hiring process and move to pan-India online tests to recruit fresh engineering graduates.
Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Governor ESL Narasimhan yesterday flagged off a metro train on Hyderabad Metro Rail's much-awaited 16-km stretch between Ameerpet and LB Nagar.
Once Paytm Money will get a stockbroker licence from the stock exchanges, it will be able to offer its users chance to trade in equities, commodities and derivatives.
While the Bentonville-based retail giant gets nearly a third of its revenues from its own labels in the US, private brands like Right Buy and Member's Mark account for only 6-7% of Walmart India's overall sales.
In his new role, Mohan will focus on working with the senior executive team at Facebook India. He will also drive Facebook's overall expansion strategy, while also finding ways work with the BJP government at the Centre.
macOS Mojave brings the biggest user interface change of the recent years.
- Samsung launches Galaxy A7 with triple camera
- Instagram founders quit company after six long years under Facebook
- Apple completes Shazam acquisition, will soon become ad-free
- Samsung to launch Galaxy A7 2018 with triple lens camera, Super AMOLED display
- Nokia 5.1 Plus price starts at Rs 10,999; specifications, availability
- Motorola One Power launched in India at Rs 15,999; features, availability
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
After the rupee plunged to new lows against the dollar, having depreciated to close to 73, the government has finally acted by announcing a slew of measures to prop up the currency.