- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The list of over 3,500 dormant accounts continues to have at least six with Indian links since December 2015, as no successful claimant has come forward for them. Recent data shows that Indians have about Rs 7,000 crore in Swiss banks.
Hyderabad-based Aurobindo Pharma has inked a definitive agreement with Canadian pharmaceutical firm Apotex to take over its commercial operations in five European countries.
Although the names of several economists, including Rathin Roy, Sanjeev Sanyal, Nagesh Kumar, and Surjit Bhalla, are doing the rounds, none of them has thrown hat in the ring yet.
Continuing their selling spree, foreign investors have pulled out nearly Rs 1,200 crore from the debt markets in the first two weeks of the month on higher fuel prices and possibilities of rate hike by the US Federal Reserve.
In last one year of GST regime, the revenue authorities have come across numerous cases of tax evasion where companies used fake bills to claim input tax credit.
- IKEA holds off opening of first store in India to August 9 due to quality concerns
- RSS affiliate questions motive of international health NGOs active in India
- Sanju Box Office Collection Day 14: What's keeping Ranbir Kapoor's movie from making Rs 300 crore?
- SBI net banking: 5 things to keep in mind before using instant money transfer
- PVR, Inox fall over 10% after Maharashtra govt allows outside food in multiplexes
- Reliance Industries market cap breaches Rs 7-lakh crore level for first time
- HCL Technologies announces Rs 4,000-cr share buyback plan, stock falls nearly 2%
- Sensex hits fresh high of 36,740, Nifty at 11,057; Wipro, RIL, Infosys top gainers
Xiaomi Mi A2 will be launched on July 24 in Spain. The device will be the second generation of Mi A1, Xiaomi's first smartphone that was based on Android One operating system.
- After WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, JioPhone gets Google Maps
- Apple's 13-inch, 15-inch MacBook Pro get significant upgrade in processing power, features
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Max 3 on July 19; check features, price, availability
- Google rolls out Morse code on Gboard for iOS
- Oppo Find X with no-notch display launched in India at Rs 59,990
- UPI 2.0 to be launched this week; here are top features you can expect
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts