Live updates on India coronavirus: This move will help 14 lakh taxpayers; pending GST and custom refunds for 1 lakh taxpayers to be issued immediately too.
COVID-19 impact: This move is expected to benefit 14 lakh taxpayers; pending GST and custom refunds will also be issued immediately to 1 lakh taxpayers
If you consider to take loan to meet this temporary shortage of funds, you have a cheaper loan option that you can avail at just 1 per cent. Let's understand how
Coronavirus-hit countries are desperate for a drug predominantly manufactured by Indian pharma companies, but can India can afford to help others when cases are rising at home
- Coronavirus lockdown triggers socio-cultural, gender conflicts at home
- Coronavirus update: Eastern Railways to convert 50 sleeper coaches into isolation wards
- Coronavirus in UK: PM Boris Johnson stable; still in ICU
- Coronavirus fallout: 15 Uttar Pradesh districts to be completely sealed till April 13
New renders of the OnePlus 8 Interstellar Glow variant have come out, showing lighter colour hues. Additionally, specifications of both the OnePlus 8 series phones are also out.
- Facebook rolls out Tuned, an app designed for use by couples
- Sony announces DualSense controller with haptic feedback for upcoming PlayStation 5
- OnePlus 8 Pro: 30W wireless charging is good, but is it too little too late?
- Is 5G connectivity spreading novel coronavirus? No and No, again
- WhatsApp makes group calling easier, adds single tap feature
- BSNL extends availability of Rs 499 Bharat Fiber broadband plan with up to 20 Mbps speed till June 29