Though Walmart has not disclosed the nature of the allegations, sources say the complaint was filed in July by one of the employees of Flipkart, following which an inquiry was conducted by an independent law firm at the behest of Flipkart board.
Here's the full text of his final letter to the Flipkart employees after his resignation.
Apple has appointed Nokia's Chief Customer Operations Officer (CCOO) Ashish Chowdhary as operation head for India to oversee the sales function.
Last Monday, shares of the cash-strapped airline had soared 9.5% on reports of initiation of a second round of talks with the salt to software conglomerate for a deal.
For the financial year 2017-18, the combined annual compensation of Onkar Singh Kanwar and his son Neeraj Kanwar stood at Rs 87.74 crore, a little less than a 10 per cent of the consolidated net profit for the year.
- Oil marketing firms, aviation stocks close higher as brent crude price falls below $69 per barrel
- SEBI tightens noose on credit rating agencies
- Urjit Patel met PM Modi to sort out differences between RBI, Centre: report
- 'I don't lie,' says Dassault CEO Eric Trappier; dismisses Rahul Gandhi's allegations on Rafale
Introduction of 5G phone as a part of regular OnePlus series can significantly raise the cost, and push price sensitive customers towards other Chinese phone makers
- Love in the time of right swipe: Tinder introduces more gender options on user bios
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Mix 3 Lite today; check features, price
- Samsung unveils world's first foldable smartphone; here's what you need to know
- Review Apple iPhone XS, XS Max: Promising new features but overall a mixed bag
- OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple colour variant to launch in India soon
- Facebook's Portal video chat devices go on sale in the US
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts