- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Last week, over 400 employees of the Washington Post signed an open letter to Bezos demanding fair wages and better working conditions.
The break-up of BJP-PDP alliance is likely to pave the way for Governor's rule in J&K.
EPFO has reportedly proposed that its over five crore members be allowed to withdraw only 60 per cent of their PF or an amount equivalent to three months' salary - whichever amount is lower - if they are unemployed for one month.
US-based cab aggregator Uber today said it has elevated Pradeep Parameswaran as President of its India and South Asia operations. He succeeds Amit Jain, who was elevated to the role of Head of Asia Pacific region last month.
During weekdays, Railways is planning to create 2-3 hour time blocks to drive maintenance work. The same would be extended to 5-6 hours during the weekends.
Suzuki has officially revealed the Jimny mini-SUV. After several spy images of the car circulated on the internet, the company has officially revealed images.
- Xiaomi Mi A2 spotted on Swiss e-tailer's website, to go on sale in August
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3 details leaked through TENAA listing
- Australian court fines Apple $6.7 million over iPhone 'bricking' case
- WhatsApp will stop working on these devices
- Elon Musk mails staff after alleged 'sabotage' by employee; asked to stay alert
- Pixel 2 128GB selling at effective price of Rs 10,999 under Flipkart's Buyback Guarantee
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
The country is expected to have a normal monsoon for the third consecutive year. This is good news for the economy and the farming sector