Telecom Minister Ravi Prasad has also sought the Rs 36,000 crore collected as input tax credit collected from the telecom companies to be adjusted against future GST charges.
Future Coupons owns a 7.3 per cent stake in Future Retail, the group's brick-and-mortar retailer; this will give Amazon 3.5 per cent indirect control over Future Retail
The currency opened 15 paise lower at 71.96 against the dollar in trade today compared to the previous close of 71.81, down 26 paise against the American currency.
Sensex Today : After opening on a bearish note, equity markets turned positive post the first hour of Friday's trading session. While Sensex traded 106 points higher at 36,580, Nifty50 at 10,773, registering a advance of 31 points.
"It is easy to drape ourselves in our national flag and shout 'Mera Bharat Mahaan' and 'Jai Ho', but it is difficult to practice the values; patriotism means what will bring the best out of every citizen," says Murthy, addressing the gathering at MMMUT in UP
- CBI expands probe against P Chidambaram; FDI clearances to other companies also under scanner
- Saudi Aramco-RIL deal will have no impact on West Coast Refinery: HPCL
- Supreme Court extends status quo on Jaypee's insolvency resolution process
- Pakistan will no longer seek talks with India: Prime Minister Imran Khan
IDC stated that the India HCP market (Hardcopy Peripherals) fell 4.2 per cent to 0.84 million units in the June quarter of 2019 versus the year-ago period
- OnePlus all set to unveil TV next month; India to be the first launch country
- Redmi Note 8 Pro to launch on August 29; to feature 64MP camera
- Xiaomi launches Mi A3 in India; prices start at Rs 12,999
- Apple maintains its privacy first approach; to introduce innovative features
- Apple's virtual credit card 'a big beginning', says Goldman CEO on launch day
- Fake Google Play Store app could be running in your phone; here's how to check, uninstall
- Kia Seltos impact: MG Motors announces reward scheme for customers waiting for Hector
- Kia Motors enters India, launches Seltos SUV at price starting Rs 9.69 lakh; check features, specifications
- Maruti Suzuki MD Kenichi Ayukawa calls for tax cut amid dwindling sales
- Kia Seltos to be launched in India today; check out price, features; watch launch video