The stock has been losing for the last 3 days and has fallen 11.59% in the period. The large cap stock opened at a loss of 2.65% at 200.55 on BSE. The stock is trading below its 50-day and 200-day moving average of 213.78 and 316.58.
The stock has been gaining for the last four days and risen 41.13% in the period. The small cap stock has lost 50.02% during the last one year and fallen 58.88% since the beginning of this year. Interestingly, the stock has gained 57.04% during the last one month.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi may have shown commitment to quickly conclude the discussion around Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership, or RCEP, but this partnership agreement can derail his yet to take off Make in India programme.
"Whether demonetisation or GST, you can question the efficiency of the implementation but conceptually you cannot question it. GST is a good reform," says Puri.
The move won't need actual cash infusion but only an accounting entry in banks, a process which has been used before as well by the government to increase capital adequacy ratios in banks.
- IKEA to fight crop burning pollution by making furniture from straw
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office Collection: Despite poor performance, Yash Raj Films may recover movie's cost
- Sarkar Box Office Collection: Vijay-starrer among top 10 Indian films of 2018, breaks record of Raazi, Gold
- Flipkart's woes continue as Myntra-Jabong CEO Ananth Narayanan likely to quit: report
- YES Bank stock extends losses after OP Bhatt resigns from CEO search panel
- Sensex closes 118 points higher, Nifty breaches 10,600 mark
- ICICI Bank stock closes higher, hits fresh 52-week high intra day
- Apollo Hospitals stock closes 8.53% higher as hospital chain plans to hive off front-end pharmacy business
Paytm Canada has emerged as the number one finance application on both Google Play Store and Apple's App Store in the month of November
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL
- WhatsApp selects 20 research teams to fight fake news globally
- All you need to know about OnePlus 6T's Nightscape mode that'll enhance your low-light photos
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts