A government official said on Tuesday said the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) should consider lowering Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) in addition to buying government bonds to ensure adequate liquidity.
The Yes Bank board on Tuesday decided to seek at least a three-month extension for Rana Kapoor, managing director and chief executive, from RBI beyond January 31, 2019.
The move will help refiners in Iran's second biggest oil market to boost purchases from alternative sources as US President Donald Trump prepares to halt Iranian oil sales through a new set of sanctions from November 4.
It has been alleged that ArcelorMittal had 32 and 29 per cent stakes in KSS Petron and Uttam Galva respectively and it had exited from them after selling the stakes before submitting the resolution plan to take over the Essar Steel.
He said the dreams that fill the UNGA hall today are as diverse as the people who have stood at this podium and as varied as the countries represented in the United Nations.
The e-commerce giant has finally announced the dates of the sale. The Big Billion Days sale will begin on October 10 and will go on till October 14.
- Apple releases macOS Mojave
- Samsung launches Galaxy A7 with triple camera
- Instagram founders quit company after six long years under Facebook
- Apple completes Shazam acquisition, will soon become ad-free
- Samsung to launch Galaxy A7 2018 with triple lens camera, Super AMOLED display
- Nokia 5.1 Plus price starts at Rs 10,999; specifications, availability
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
After the rupee plunged to new lows against the dollar, having depreciated to close to 73, the government has finally acted by announcing a slew of measures to prop up the currency.