Even after one year of implementation of the Goods and Services Tax (GST), six states and union territory of Puducherry are yet to set up the Appellate Authority for Advance Ruling.
Petrol price was cut by 25 paise a litre and diesel by 17 paise, according to the price notification of state-owned oil firms.
This is much higher than the over Rs 21,000 crore net outflow seen in entire September. Prior to that, overseas investors had put in a net amount of Rs 7,400 crore in the capital markets in July-August.
The companies are again expecting Delhi-NCR to drive their sales this year, though, they are also witnessing a rise in demand from smaller and tier II cities, other than metros.
The net interest income for the quarter grew by 20.6 per cent to Rs 11,763.4 crore, driven by average asset growth of 22.9 per cent and a net interest margin of 4.3 per cent.
While both the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max have been available since September 28, the Apple's take budget-friendly smartphone will become available this month.
- Telcos to erase Aadhaar data if customer gives alternative KYC docs: COAI
- Facebook tentatively concludes spammers were behind recent data breach
- PUBG Mobile Campus Championship hits 250,000 registrations; finals on October 21
- HMD Global launches Nokia X7 or Nokia 7.1 Plus (global variant) in China with aggressive price tag
- YouTube hit by global outage; says looking into user access issues
- Sundar Pichai says Google still mulling a censored search engine in China
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts