The latest Oxfam study claims that getting the world's richest 1% to pay a mere 0.5% extra tax on their wealth could make a massive difference in tackling inequality.
The US and China have been locked in an escalating trade spat since early 2018, raising import tariffs on each other's goods.
Rustomjee is looking at a revenue of Rs 700 crore from this project alone with this partnership.
The Siddaganga Education Society, which was founded by the seer, in a statement said Swamiji "left for the heavenly abode leaving his mortal body at 11.44 am".
- Amazon Great India sale 2019: From OnePlus 6T to Amazon Fire Stick, check out some of the top deals
- Govt tells Facebook, Google to crackdown on fake content regarding food safety
- WhatsApp Dark Mode: Messaging platform to look very different in the near future
- Flipkart Republic Day sale: From Mi LED smart TV to Xbox One S 1TB, check out some of the top deals
- WhatsApp in 2019: 5 features to look out for on the chat platform
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale vs Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top 5 smartphone deals to look out for
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts