After M&A, it is the founder leaders that help the new company ease into the new business and geography. But in a peculiar event Flipkart's CEO Binny Bansal stepped down following Walmart's investigation into an allegation of "serious personal misconduct".
All these new IIMs, excluding IIM-Ranchi that is in initial stages of construction, are in the last leg of their construction. Addition funding have boosted this work, but now they are in a fix.
The proposal envisages selling about 5% equity stake in ONGC, 3% in IOCL and 10% in OIL.
The Ministry of Labour and Employment is in the process of obtaining necessary budgetary grant and approvals of competent authorities, says the govt.
There was an increase of Rs 49,418 crore in the currency in the circulation to Rs 20.2-lakh crore during the Diwali week.
- Flipkart after Binny Bansal: Jabong, Myntra may be merged, 10% workforce to face job cuts
- T-Series looks set to overtake PewDiePie as YouTube's most-subscribed channel
- Flipkart top brass hunt for jobs after Binny Bansal's exit: report
- Sarkar box office collection: Vijay-starrer collects Rs 214 crore in first 10 days
- Jet Airways stock closes 8.07% higher amid reports of Tata Sons board meet to discuss takeover of ailing carrier
- Foreign investors log highest ever outflows from Indian market in October
- YES Bank stock closes 7.14% lower after OP Bhatt resigns from CEO search panel
- Reliance Industries pips TCS in market capitalisation, stock closes 2.79% higher
Paytm Canada has emerged as the number one finance application on both Google Play Store and Apple's App Store in the month of November
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL
- WhatsApp selects 20 research teams to fight fake news globally
- All you need to know about OnePlus 6T's Nightscape mode that'll enhance your low-light photos
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts