- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
In last eight months, the petrol price in Delhi has shot up by Rs 7.61 pasie and in Mumbai by Rs 7.13 paise. This year on January 1, the price of gasoline in the national capital was Rs 69.97 and in the financial capital Rs 77.87.
There was another similar incident in Mumbai in June this year, when a fire broke out at Beaumonde Towers in Prabhadevi.
Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan today said that his government will ask Centre to raise the ceiling on borrowing for the state to 4.5 per cent of the GDP.
After the proposed strategic disinvestment of Air India failed to take off in May, the government has been looking at ways to bolster the carrier.
The aggregate value of promoter holdings in 15 top Tata group companies has crossed $100 billion (Rs 7.03 lakh crore), thanks to the recent surge in TCS and Titan stocks.
The report says there is a potential to unlock over USD 50 billion in online commerce in India by driving awareness, usage, and transactions among the current and next set of internet users and shoppers.
- Android users can now undo sent emails through their Gmail mobile app
- Fitbit launches Charge 3 in India
- Flipkart to create Alexa's nemesis? It just bought an AI firm that converts speech to text
- Nokia 6.1 Plus to go head to head with Redmi Note 5 Pro, Zenfone Max Pro M1
- HMD Global launches Nokia 6.1 Plus in India; price, availability, specifications
- WhatsApp will delete your old back up data but storage may no longer be a problem
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
Pure Cool detects particles, gases and even odours present in the air with the help of the laser sensors under the thin cut-outs on the body.