The BJP-led NDA government probably had the right intention when they knocked on the doors of Ravi Venkatesan, former chairman of Microsoft India and P S Jayakumar, an ex-citibanker turned entrepreneur, for helping them in conducting an experiment of sorts with Bank of Baroda.
Reliance Capital executive director Anmol Ambani, the elder son of Anil Ambani, said at the company's annual general meeting (AGM) that the group plans to list Reliance General Insurance in this financial year. Here are key highlights
The scheme was ranked as the world's largest public works programme by the World Bank in 2015.
Modi government has targeted to double farmer's income by 2022. This seems a mammoth task as the farmer's real income needs to grow at a CAGR of 10.4 per cent to meet the government's target.
The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has zeroed in on foreign assets worth about Rs 4,000 crore of absconding diamond jeweller Nirav Modi for quick attachment under Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA).
- ICICI Bank seeks settlement through consent on Kochhar issue, says Sebi chief
- Infosys loses arbitration case, told to pay Rs 12.17 crore plus interest to Rajiv Bansal
- Airports without human staff are closer to reality than imagined!
- New KYC process likely to eliminate many ghost directors from the system
Powered by the new Picture Processor X1 Ultimate, Sony claims that the A9F Bravia OLED TV can create exquisite contrast, clarity and unprecedented black with over 8 million self-illuminating pixels.
- WhatsApp's new feature will make texting in the dark much easier on the eye
- Xiaomi makes a mockery of iPhone prices, sells products in bundles at same cost
- OnePlus to launch smart TV, will compete with Xiaomi, Samsung
- Samsung's exploding phone nightmare is back; Galaxy Note 9 burns in woman's purse
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 to go on sale today at 12 pm via Flipkart, Mi.com
- Oppo F9 to be available in India from today: Price, availability, features
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
The just released GDP numbers for the first quarter of FY19 - showing 8.2 per cent growth- have come as a relief for the government.