- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Finance Minister said that the ten years of the UPA rule had unquestionably witnessed the most corrupt government since Independence. Prime Minister Modi created transparent systems through legislative and institutional changes which have given our country a scam-free governance, Jaitley said.
The CAIT fears that Walmart will penetrate the retail trade through e-commerce and indulge in predatory pricing with deep discounting which will eventually create an uneven playing field for domestic players.
Sterlite Copper hopes to restart its copper smelter in southern Indian city Tuticorin and still wants to double its capacity despite protests demanding its closure that killed 13 people this week.
A month after Tata Consultancy Services made history as the first listed Indian IT firm to hit market capitalisation of over $100 billion (Rs 6.78 lakh crore), it has now become the first desi company ever to breach the Rs 7 lakh crore mark, albeit briefly.
The bank said an "appropriate response" would be submitted to Sebi. The country's second-largest private lender has been embroiled in controversies ever since investor and whistleblower Arvind Gupta alleged a 'quid pro quo' in ICICI Bank's Rs 3,250 crore plus Rs 660 crore loans to Venugopal Dhoot-owned Videocon Industries.
- Sensex rises 261 points, Nifty closes above 10,600 level; rupee recovers by 56 paise
- Four years of Narendra Modi govt: How stocks linked to PM's welfare schemes have performed
- Tata Motors stock hits fresh 52-week low after net profit falls 50% in Q4
- Jet Airways stock hits fresh 52-week low, falls most on BSE post Q4 earnings
Smart speakers have an inbuilt microphone that is always active to listen to the trigger word; for Google Home, its 'Ok Google' or 'Hey Google' and for Amazon it's 'Alexa'(can be changed to another word in the settings).
- Apple offers credit refund for faulty iPhone batteries
- Google Home beats Amazon Echo; India among those behind this role reversal says report
- Oppo Realme 1 to go on first sale on Amazon India; offers, prices, specifications
- Qualcomm introduces new Snapdragon 710 chip; to make mid-range Android phones more powerful
- Google leads smart speaker market in Q1 2018: Canalys report
- Lenovo Z5 to have 45 days standby time; launch invites to be out soon
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts