- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
China hit back in the trade war announcing plans for reciprocal tariffs on $3 billion imports from the US, including products from steel to pork. China also plans to take legal action against the US under the World Trade Organization framework.
A presidential memorandum signed by Donald Trump will target up to $60 billion in Chinese goods with tariffs over what his administration says is misappropriation of US intellectual property, but only after a 30-day consultation period that starts once a list is published.
Among the states where polling is underway are: Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Karnataka, Telangana, Jharkhand, and Chhattisgarh. The voting will continue till 4 pm and counting of votes will be taken up at 5 pm.
Totem Infrastructure Ltd and its promoters Tottempudi Salalith and Tottempudi Kavita have been named in an FIR registered by the CBI on the basis of a complaint from the Union Bank of India, one of the eight banks.
In light of those concerns, investors continued to sell off Facebook shares, although not at the pace of earlier in the week. They closed on Thursday at $164.89, down 2.7 percent.
- Lemon Tree Hotels plans to raise Rs 1,040 crore via IPO
- ICICI Securities IPO opens today: Should you subscribe to the Rs 4,017-crore issue
- Hindustan Aeronautics IPO: Why Rs 4,230-crore issue received tepid response from investors
- Sandhar Technologies IPO opens today, anchor investors infuse Rs 154 crore
Xiaomi India will be conducting its second sale of the Mi TV 4A and the Mi TV 4 today on its official website and Flipkart.
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's apology does little to satisfy lawmakers, Wall Street
- WhatsApp working on KaiOS support, to be available on JioPhone and this other phone
- Mark Zuckerberg outlines steps Facebook will take to protect users' data
- Facebook Data Breach: How do firms like Cambridge Analytica influence public opinion?
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg admits mistakes, apologizes for Cambridge Analytica data breach
- Cambridge Analytica scandal: Don't want to delete Facebook account? Here's what you can do instead
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts