Etihad Airways, TPG Capital, Indigo Partners, and National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) have reportedly shown interest in buying stake in Jet Airways
Lok Sabha Elections 2019: At a rally in Rajasthan's Chittorgarh, PM Modi asked who would the people of the country prefer - BJP who gives a strong reply after terrorist attacks of Congress who "stays mum".
Sri Lanka blasts: Sri Lankan government has declared curfew after two new blasts were reported. A temporary ban on social media has been imposed as well.
The company has also earmarked $500 million as investments for the self-drive service.
- Over 200 delayed railway projects face cost overrun of Rs 2.21 lakh crore
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale in Beijing; may discuss Masood Azhar
- FPIs infuse in Rs 11,012 crore in Indian market in April so far
- Six of top-10 firms add around Rs 98,500 crore in m-cap; TCS, RIL, Kotak, HDFC Bank, HUL shine
The IAMAI said it would be a major roadblock to the growth of digital India and impede FDI in digital if intermediaries were to be banned quite arbitrarily by the courts in the country.
- Leaked Moto Z4 specifications reveal Snapdragon 675, 48MP camera, in-display fingerprint reader
- Despite TikTok ban, parent Bytedance plans $1 billion investment in India
- PUBG back in focus after TikTok ban, Rajkot police requests Google to block the game
- Flipkart Super Value Week offer: Get complete Mobile Protection at Rs 99 from April 23
- OnePlus enters big league, to unveil OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro on May 14
- Google won't share user data with governments without permission, says Thomas Kurian