The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Tuesday released guidelines to facilitate payments among different mobile wallets, a move aimed at promoting digital transactions.
Infosys, country's second-largest IT firm, reported a 10.3 per cent growth in its consolidated net profit at Rs 4,110 crore for the quarter ended September 2018.
Data science and machines learning are hot topics of the season, but as more and more companies are trying to tap these new technologies, the dearth of talent has also become apparent.
RSS affiliate Swadeshi Jagran Manch (SJM) has sought Prime Minister Narendra Modi's intervention to stall a possible takeover bid on ITC by the British American Tobacco Company (BAT).
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) had asked telecom companies to submit the plans by October 15 after the Supreme Court's September ruling that private companies can no longer use Aadhaar data.
- IT firms file case against US immigration agency over shorter duration H-1B visas
- Focusing on government, education and health: Peter Moore of Amazon Web Services
- Jet Airways extends 'leave without pay' for cabin crew
- MeToo: 78% of the sexually harassed never report it; 50% of cases take place during office hours, says survey
- Foreign investors make historic run from India! Over Rs 90,000 crore withdrawn from markets in 2018
- All you need to know about circuit filters and why they exclude derivatives market stocks
- Sensex rises over 300 points, Nifty reclaims 10,600; M&M, IndusInd, ICICI Bank top gainers
- Amid 60% crash, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala bought 13.34 lakh shares of this firm in September quarter
Google is still considering whether to launch a censored version of its search engine in China, CEO Sundar Pichai has said, in rare public comments about the controversial and secret project.
- Facebook Messenger introduces a new feature borrowed from WhatsApp
- Google will launch its Shopping tab in India before year-end: Report
- Xiaomi forays into NBFC sector in India; to seek RBI's approval to start operations
- WhatsApp sets over 13-hour window to delete message for everyone permanently
- IRCTC gets a new AI-based assistant called 'Disha' to help resolve problems
- Mi Home Security Camera 360 degree: Close Surveillance at just Rs 2,699
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
Service providers are irate after the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) issued new draft guidelines for Mobile Number Portability.