For the financial year 2018-19, RIL's net profit jumped 13.1% to Rs 39,588 crore, while revenue climbed by 44.6% to Rs 622,809 crore from the previous fiscal
On April 17, the airline ran out of cash (and luck!) and temporarily halted its operations - first international, then domestic - after failing to secure additional funding from its lenders
Digitisation can help in optimising existing plants and that process is evolving in the automotive industry
Lok Sabha election: Voter turnout in Tamil Nadu, where polls were held for maximum 38 seats, was 61.76 per cent.
- SpiceJet and IndiGo rally as Jet Airways suspends operations
- Jet Airways crashes 30% as airline halts operations; SpiceJet, IndiGo stocks hit 52-week high
- Share Market Update: Sensex closes at 39,140, Nifty down 34 points; SpiceJet, Reliance, Tata Motors top gainers
- Government targets IRCTC, IRFC IPOs by September, plans to raise Rs 1,500 crore
- Amazon collaborates with banks to make premium smartphones affordable for Indians
- Xiaomi Redmi Y3 with 4000mAh battery, 32-MP selfie camera teased ahead of launch on April 24
- Facebook says it 'unintentionally uploaded' email IDs of 1.5 million new users
- JustDial denies reports of data leak of 100 million users; says breach was in older version of app
- Samsung's $2,000 foldable phone has a problem - the screen breaks!
- OnePlus 7 teased ahead of launch; CEO Pete Lau says device is 'fast and smooth'