Foreign investors pulled out Rs 8,319 crore on a net basis from capital markets in the first half of August, continuing their selling spree in the Indian market amid uncertainty over FPI tax and global trade worries.
Auto slowdown: Addressing the media in New Delhi, Sitharaman said that the government will make auto loans cheaper and the banks will launch repo rate or external benchmark linked loan products.
Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced that all the pending GST refunds that are due to MSMEs till now will be executed within the period of 30 days. Sitharaman made the announcement during a press conference in New Delhi on the current economic situation.
Though Nirmala Sitharaman had earlier declined to comment on the speculations of a stimulus package, she has been meeting industry representatives for the past several days to understand their concerns
Moody's Investors Service on Friday cut India's GDP growth forecast for 2019 calendar year to 6.2 per cent from the previous estimation of 6.8 per cent.
Google believes names should be clear and relatable for everyone in the world. It says the change will make release names simpler and more intuitive for the global community
- Slowdown Blues: Computer peripheral shipments slip as downturn bites
- OnePlus all set to unveil TV next month; India to be the first launch country
- Redmi Note 8 Pro to launch on August 29; to feature 64MP camera
- Xiaomi launches Mi A3 in India; prices start at Rs 12,999
- Apple maintains its privacy first approach; to introduce innovative features
- Apple's virtual credit card 'a big beginning', says Goldman CEO on launch day
- Slowdown Blues: Auto companies in India cut more jobs, halt production to tackle slump
- Kia Seltos impact: MG Motors announces reward scheme for customers waiting for Hector
- Kia Motors enters India, launches Seltos SUV at price starting Rs 9.69 lakh; check features, specifications
- Maruti Suzuki MD Kenichi Ayukawa calls for tax cut amid dwindling sales