- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee is on full life support for last two days. A statement released by All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) said that his condition continues to remain critical.
One and a half decade after Vajpayee demitted office, he is today remembered as a leader who took forward India's telecom revolution, laid the foundation for massive infrastructure projects - road, rail and air, in a size and scale that matched the Nehruvian-era.
OYO is reportedly in advanced talks to raise up to $1 billion in a deal that could value it at over $4 billion.
Payout by RBI has shot up 63% year-on-year, but the finance ministry is not happy. The government believes that the payout ought to be higher so it has reportedly asked the apex bank to review its dividend and capital conservation rules.
The currency fell 42 paise to hit a fresh all time low of 70.32 intra day. Earlier, it opened 35 paise lower to 70.25 level compared to the US dollar.
As the company will be selling the device in a flash sale, the stock is expected to be limited and the sale might get over in a matter of a few minutes.
- Beware of fake Ayushman Bharat websites trying to lure people with bogus schemes
- Patanjali to launch Kimbho chat app on August 27
- Reliance JioGigaFiber registration: here's a step by step guide
- Reliance JioGigaFiber registration: Expected price and availability
- Artificial Intelligence way to go for businesses? 90% executives believe so
- ATMs across the globe face major threat of a cyber attack: Report
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
Pure Cool detects particles, gases and even odours present in the air with the help of the laser sensors under the thin cut-outs on the body.