- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
However, net profit came below estimates. According to Thomson Reuters data, the firm was expected to report Rs 1,247 crore in net profit forecasted by average estimate of 18 analysts. The net profit also fell short of Rs 1,250 crore estimated by analysts Bloomberg tracks.
Just before finishing his sharp attack and subsequently hugging the PM, Gandhi said, "You might have anger for me. You might call me names, call me Pappu, but I will remove this feeling from you.
"Let us fly the flag of trade and cooperation. India should get permanent membership in the UN Security Council as well," said David Cameron.
Contrary to expectations, gold prices have been dipping steadily over the past few weeks. In fact, the yellow metal extended falls to a one-year low in the global markets today.
Rani ki Vav was added to the UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites in 2014 after it was nominated for the title by Archaeological Survey of India (ASI).
- Make popcorn cheap again! Telangana govt wants food items sold at right price in cinema halls
- As milk agitation continues in Maharashtra, Centre claims prompt response
- Atal Pension Yojana benefit may increase up to Rs 10,000 per month; all you need to know
- It's raining offers, discounts on Vistara, AirAsia, Jet Airways
Korean technology giant Samsung and Chinese Internet company Xiaomi shipped 9.9 million smartphones each in India in the second quarter of 2018.
- Duolingo launches Hindi language course for English speakers
- Corning announces Gorilla Glass 6 for mobile devices, to survive multiple drops
- Nokia 3.1 with Android One, 13MP camera launched in India: Price, availability, specifications
- Vivo launches NEX in India, to sell via Amazon; price, launch offers, specifications
- Xiaomi launches Mi Max 3 with 6.9-inch screen, Snapdragon 636, dual camera
- Vivo NEX to launch in India today; features, expected price
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts