- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
A month after Tata Consultancy Services made history as the first listed Indian IT firm to hit market capitalisation of over $100 billion (Rs 6.78 lakh crore), it has now become the first desi company ever to breach the Rs 7 lakh crore mark, albeit briefly.
The bank said an "appropriate response" would be submitted to Sebi. The country's second-largest private lender has been embroiled in controversies ever since investor and whistleblower Arvind Gupta alleged a 'quid pro quo' in ICICI Bank's Rs 3,250 crore plus Rs 660 crore loans to Venugopal Dhoot-owned Videocon Industries.
The government is now mulling a 'windfall tax' on all oil producers like ONGC in an attempt to moderate fuel prices.
The employees of public sector banks will go on a two-day strike from May 30-31 to protest a 'meagre' 2 per cent wage hike offered by the Indian Banks' Association (IBA).
Japanese auto majors Toyota Motor Corp and Suzuki Motor Corp that have been in talks on a tie up for electric and hybrid vehicle development since last year, on Friday provided further details on the scope of the collaboration.
- Sensex rises 261 points, Nifty closes above 10,600 level; rupee recovers by 56 paise
- Four years of Narendra Modi govt: How stocks linked to PM's welfare schemes have performed
- Tata Motors stock hits fresh 52-week low after net profit falls 50% in Q4
- Jet Airways stock hits fresh 52-week low, falls most on BSE post Q4 earnings
Smart speakers have an inbuilt microphone that is always active to listen to the trigger word; for Google Home, its 'Ok Google' or 'Hey Google' and for Amazon it's 'Alexa'(can be changed to another word in the settings).
- Apple offers credit refund for faulty iPhone batteries
- Google Home beats Amazon Echo; India among those behind this role reversal says report
- Oppo Realme 1 to go on first sale on Amazon India; offers, prices, specifications
- Qualcomm introduces new Snapdragon 710 chip; to make mid-range Android phones more powerful
- Google leads smart speaker market in Q1 2018: Canalys report
- Lenovo Z5 to have 45 days standby time; launch invites to be out soon
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts