- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday visited flood-ravaged Kerala and announced an immediate financial assistance of Rs 500 crore. He also announced an ex-gratia of Rs 2 lakh per person to the next of kin of the deceased and Rs 50,000 to those seriously injured.
Rupee last week dropped to a record low of 70.32 to a US dollar as political turmoil in Turkey and concerns about China's economic health continued to support safe-haven assets and weighed on emerging market currencies.
Kerala has been hit by the worst-ever floods in a century. So far, over 357 people have lost their lives and over 10,000 people evacuated from the worst-affected areas of southern state.
In his Independence Day speech, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that his government would launch the ambitious the Ayushman Bharat healthcare scheme on September 25.
The mega deal, announced in May this year, is the largest so far in the Indian retail space. This is also Walmart's biggest acquisition and will help it compete more aggressively with its US-based rival Amazon.
Patanjali's messaging app Kimbho was taken down yet again, one day after it went live on Independence Day. The app was launched as a beta trial version with "some shortcomings".
- JioPhone 2 to go on first flash sale today at 12pm; all you need to know
- Beware of fake Ayushman Bharat websites trying to lure people with bogus schemes
- Patanjali to launch Kimbho chat app on August 27
- Reliance JioGigaFiber registration: here's a step by step guide
- Reliance JioGigaFiber registration: Expected price and availability
- Artificial Intelligence way to go for businesses? 90% executives believe so
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
Pure Cool detects particles, gases and even odours present in the air with the help of the laser sensors under the thin cut-outs on the body.