- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
In its last meeting, the Council had approved the basic principles of GST return design and directed the law committee to finalise the return formats and changes in law.
EPFO's new payroll data suggests that as many as 4,474,859 jobs were created during September 2017 to May 2018. However, the EPFO lowered earlier estimate of new members enrolment by 9.57 per cent for September 2017-April 2018.
Last year In April, the RBI through a confidential circular to banks had highlighted concerns about the ATMs running on Windows XP and/or other unsupported operating systems.
The latest sell-off comes after foreign portfolio investors withdrew over Rs 61,000 crore from the capital markets in the last three months (April to June). Prior to that, overseas investors had infused Rs 2,661 crore in March.
In its 28th meeting, the GST Council rationalised tax rates on consumer electronics among other items, while exempting sanitary napkins and small handicraft items from the ambit of the unified indirect tax regime.
By its very nature, fake news can't be controlled with a top-down approach that Facebook and WhatsApp are trying to adopt. Instead, it needs a bottoms-up approach. It needs to be crowd-tackled.
- Samsung, Xiaomi account for over 60% of total shipments in India in Q2 2018: Canalys
- Duolingo launches Hindi language course for English speakers
- Corning announces Gorilla Glass 6 for mobile devices, to survive multiple drops
- Nokia 3.1 with Android One, 13MP camera launched in India: Price, availability, specifications
- Vivo launches NEX in India, to sell via Amazon; price, launch offers, specifications
- Xiaomi launches Mi Max 3 with 6.9-inch screen, Snapdragon 636, dual camera
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts