For the financial year 2018-19, RIL's net profit jumped 13.1% to Rs 39,588 crore, while revenue climbed by 44.6% to Rs 622,809 crore from the previous fiscal
On April 17, the airline ran out of cash (and luck!) and temporarily halted its operations - first international, then domestic - after failing to secure additional funding from its lenders
Digitisation can help in optimising existing plants and that process is evolving in the automotive industry
The pilots along with engineers and senior staff are yet to receive their March salaries. But paychecks have now become even more elusive, hinging on a positive outcome of the ongoing stake sale process
Although airfares in April have already shot up 10-40% year-on-year, not only because of Jet Airways' grounding its flights but also due to the ban on the Boeing 737 and airspace restrictions, experts see fares coming down as airlines induct more plane
- SpiceJet and IndiGo rally as Jet Airways suspends operations
- Jet Airways crashes 30% as airline halts operations; SpiceJet, IndiGo stocks hit 52-week high
- Share Market Update: Sensex closes at 39,140, Nifty down 34 points; SpiceJet, Reliance, Tata Motors top gainers
- Government targets IRCTC, IRFC IPOs by September, plans to raise Rs 1,500 crore
The E-commerce giant is collaborating with banks, financial institutions and credit rating companies to make credit options available for buyers allowing them to pay for their devices at their convenience.
- Xiaomi Redmi Y3 with 4000mAh battery, 32-MP selfie camera teased ahead of launch on April 24
- Facebook says it 'unintentionally uploaded' email IDs of 1.5 million new users
- JustDial denies reports of data leak of 100 million users; says breach was in older version of app
- Samsung's $2,000 foldable phone has a problem - the screen breaks!
- OnePlus 7 teased ahead of launch; CEO Pete Lau says device is 'fast and smooth'
- TikTok ban: Google blocks access to Chinese app in India after court order