Criminal complaint before Economic Offences Wing accuses Baba Dhillon of threatening through lawyer Ferida Chopra that Malvinder would be eliminated.
Jaish-e-Mohammed's Rouf Asghar had stated before a rally in Karachi that the terror outfit will 'bleed India', and even mentioned Ghazi Rashid, who is being considered the brains behind Pulwama terror attack.
The address comes when the government expects to receive Rs 28,000 crore from the RBI as interim dividend for 2018-19 based on the financial position of the central bank.
Alleges younger brother Shivinder Mohan Singh has already signed the 'family settlement' "in his greed to become the next spiritual head of the Radha Soami Satsang Beas".
The revoking of the Most Favoured Nation to Pakistan is just the beginning of the pain for Pakistan. After decades of treating its dangerous neighbour with kid gloves, India is waking up to Chanakya's famous aphorism: "The antidote of poison is poison, not nectar."
- Vande Bharat Express begins first commercial run; book your tickets today, says Railway Minister
- After demand for Sidhu's removal from Kapil Sharma's show, netizens call for boycotting SonyTV; here's why
- Government may consider approval of Rs 5,500 crore for FAME-II scheme to boost clean mobility
- AAI receives 32 technical bids from 10 companies for privatisation of six airports
ACT Fibernet plans to bring the future of streaming, gaming, smart homes, and is expanding in categories including ACT Advantage Entertainment, ACT Advantage Gaming, ACT Advantage Speed, ACT Advantage Service, ACT Advantage Smart Cities, and ACT Advantage community.
- This new WhatsApp update will make group feature more personal, less random
- Samsung launches rugged tablet for businesses in India
- Honor Days sale on Amazon India: Get discounts on Honor Play, Honor 8X, Honor 8C and more
- Samsung Galaxy M30 price may start from Rs 15,000 in India, sale to start in March first week
- Reliance Jio trolls Airtel, Vodafone and Idea with a poem on Twitter
- Moto G7 Power to be launched in India today; here're the details
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts