The judgement also vindicates the painstaking investigation by CBI, especially since Nirav Modi had raised various issues, the central probe agency said
The factory will have an initial capacity of 2 million units per year in phase 1 and will serve as the company's global manufacturing hub for its range of electric-powered scooters and two-wheelers.
The Uttar Pradesh Police had filed an FIR against Purohit for promoting enmity between different groups, defiling place of worship, hurting religious sentiments, among others.
Zomato founder and CEO Deepinder Goyal said the company's delivery partners travel about 100-200 kilometres per day and the rise in fuel prices has led to an increase of Rs 600-800 per month on their fuel spend.
Modi will exhaust all the legal remedies, including appealing in higher courts as well as seeking asylum in the UK, before Indian authorities would be able to bring him back.
- Fintech players receive $2.7 bn from VCs in 2020 25-Feb-2021 | 08:22 PM
- ISRO to launch new-generation mini rocket on maiden flight 25-Feb-2021 | 08:09 PM
- AGR case: New ray of hope for Airtel, Vodafone Idea before Mar 31 deadline 25-Feb-2021 | 07:44 PM
- Budget disinvestment target 'realistic', confident of achieving it: FM Sitharaman 25-Feb-2021 | 06:58 PM
- 'Indian education system focusses too much on exams, not learning' 24-Feb-2021 | 05:35 PM
- Rebooting Economy 69: What do workers gain from growth and profits? 21-Feb-2021 | 10:11 PM
- Are cryptocurrencies the future of money or just fringe players? 20-Feb-2021 | 11:47 PM
- 'Infrastructural marvel': World's highest railway bridge in J&K is simply breathtaking 25-Feb-2021 | 02:15 PM
WhatsApp, in the past, has put down a government request to trace message origin on the platform citing it will undermine end-to-end encryption.
- Asus ROG Phone 5 India launch on March 10, here is what I am expecting from it25-Feb-2021 | 05:03 PM
- YouTube brings 'supervised' account for tweens and teens; here's what parents need to know25-Feb-2021 | 04:49 PM
- Government reveals stats on social media users, WhatsApp leads while YouTube beats Facebook, Instagram25-Feb-2021 | 05:26 PM
- China's Xiaomi expands manufacturing in India, adds 3 new partners for smartphones, smart TVs25-Feb-2021 | 04:09 PM
- Facebook adds new tools to combat child abuse content25-Feb-2021 | 03:31 PM
- Noise Buds Solo with ANC launched in India, price starts at Rs 499925-Feb-2021 | 02:32 PM
- Maruti Suzuki 2021 launched at Rs 5.71 lakh; check out details 24-Feb-2021 | 02:30 PM
- Amazon ties up with Mahindra to deploy 10,000 EVs in India 23-Feb-2021 | 06:56 PM
- Tata Motors likely to tap JLR synergy to bolster SUV portfolio 23-Feb-2021 | 12:56 PM
- Tata Motors rolls back the years, launches the Safari at Rs 14.69-21.45 lakh 22-Feb-2021 | 12:46 PM
From The Magazine
"The ultimate goal is to navigate one's way through the wilderness to reach the finish line with all team members by your side," says Ritesh Chopra, NortonLifeLock
- Bhargava, The Violinist19-Feb-2021 | 01:15 PM
- Streamlining Workflow19-Feb-2021 | 11:21 AM
- Narayanan's Book Hub19-Feb-2021 | 01:15 PM
- Money Matters19-Feb-2021 | 11:21 AM
- "India Could Lose Out on One of the Most Important Global Financial Rallies"19-Feb-2021 | 11:21 AM
- Tax-saving in the Eleventh Hour19-Feb-2021 | 11:21 AM
- "We Expect Double-digit Growth Over the Coming Years"19-Feb-2021 | 11:21 AM