Sitharaman said she would hold a meeting with the secretaries of concerned ministries on Wednesday to chalk out steps to deal with the situation in consultation with Prime Minister's Office
While the PCSI employment confidence in jobs sub-index rose by 0.6 per cent over last month, the PCSI economic expectations sub-index moved up by 4.7 per cent
Companies have partially resumed operations in some of their facilities in China, whereas many factories still remain closed as the coronavirus epidemic continues to claim lives
Mukul Rohatgi, the senior counsel for Vodafone Idea said that if the telco shuts shop, the who telecom sector would be impacted, eventually wiping out competition and leaving just two firms in the market
After the Supreme Court ordered telcos to clear AGR dues before March 17,2020, Airtel has deposited Rs 10,000 crore while Vodafone offered to make immediate payment of Rs 2,500 crore. Vodafone reiterated that its ability to function as a going concern is dependent on a favourable outcome in the case.
- Hathway Cable, TV18 Broadcast jump 20% as RIL consolidates media business
- Bank of Baroda vs IOCL case: RBI can cancel the bank's licence, says Calcutta HC
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian to reach 50 million followers on Instagram
- Number of Indian students to get Canadian study permit increases 30% to 1.39 lakh in 2019
Jeff Bezos, Amazon's chief executive and world's richest man, said that he was committing $10 billion dollars to address climate change crisis through an initiative called Bezos Earth Fund.
- RailTel's free Wi-Fiproject to continue after winding down of Google Station
- Xiaomi to now launch smart toothbrush in India, could be Mi Electric Toothbrush
- Uber collaborates with Delhi Police to enhance passenger safety through Himmat App
- Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 leaked already, could launch with 7.7-inch display, 64MP camera and more
- Honor 9X Lite price, specifications appear on Pakistan retail site
- Flipkart Bonanza 2020: Deals on smartphones you should not miss