- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Fresh India links have emerged with Firstland Holdings Limited, the mysterious privately held Mauritius-based investment vehicle that injected the first lot of Rs 325 crore into Deepak Kochhar's NuPower Renewables.
The much awaited financial numbers from the third largest Indian IT giant, Wipro, have fallen short of analyst and market expectations, be it in terms of revenue growth or the margins.
The new round of bid will see larger bids since it will be the last chance to win the battle. In addition, the bids may go up the size of over Rs 35,000 crore, when Essar's loans stands at around Rs 45,000 crore.
The Enforcement Directorate (ED) arrested one of Mumbai's biggest hawala operators on Tuesday in a Rs 2,253 crore fake import remittances case.
Salary and employee benefits were the top influencing factor for employees while choosing an employer, the research revealed.
After Google job search, Google is coming with an updated version of Gmail for its users. The company has made it official that its e-mail application has undergone a major transformation.
- Vacancies at Deloitte, Accenture, YouTube! New Google Job Search throws options for fresh graduates
- OnePlus 6 India launch event to be held in Mumbai on May 17
- Xiaomi Mi 6X (Mi A2) launched in China with Redmi Note 5 Pro-like dual camera
- Amazon expands Echo portfolio, launches Echo Spot in India
- YouTube deletes 5 million videos for content violation
- Xiaomi to launch new smartphone Mi 6X in China today; here's what to expect from the device
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
The economy might be showing signs of improvement, but consumer confidence in the metros has actually dipped, according to a RBI survey released recently.