The airline will navigate through these challenging times and work towards our long term growth and profitability, says Dube.
For the uninitiated, cloud seeding or weather modification is an artificial way to induce moisture in the clouds so as to cause a rainfall.
Walls will be erected along a 967-kilometer stretch between Delhi and Mumbai Central stations, the Delhi-Howrah section and a 901-km route on the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals.
A record $272.5 billion in remittances were channelled to Asia in 2017, up 6.3 per cent since the previous year. Asian countries earned 44.41 per cent share of the entire global remittances sent in 2017.
A bench of Justices Arun Mishra and U U Lalit said that Amrapali Group will have to disclose each and every detail and activity including financial transactions by which home-buyers' money was transferred.
- Sensex closes 300 points lower, Nifty falls below 10,700 on negative global cues
- Banking stocks fall as Moody's terms extension of timeline for Basel 3 norms 'credit negative'
- YES Bank stock falls most on Sensex, Nifty after third resignation from board within a week
- Sensex closes 317 points higher, Nifty gains 81 points ahead of RBI board meet outcome
According to the new directive, tech giants must pay for work of news publishers. This is not the first time Google has been charged.
- Samsung unveils quad camera Galaxy A9; check features, price, availability
- Facebook wants to figure out your family profiles and their interests
- Xiaomi to launch Redmi Note 6 Pro: Here are 5 reasons why it'll be a winner
- Instagram's data download tool publicly exposes passwords of some users
- Facebook claims it removed over 1.5 billion fake accounts; plans to crack down on clickbait content
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts