- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The question that then arises is that if the fugitive businessman had left Chinese territory by the second week of February why did the Ministry of External Affairs move the Chinese government for his arrest as late as March end.
The CBI has also booked top officials of two public sector banks, a former CMD of IDBI Bank.
Axis Bank reported its first ever quarterly loss since listing during the March quarter of the last fiscal on the back of three-fold increase in provisions.
The Punjab National Bank (PNB), it seems, is leaving no stone unturned to recover the dues which have been classified as NPAs. The second largest public sector lender is soliciting services of detective agencies to get hold of absconding loan defaulters.
The investigative agencies looking for Nirav Modi have found that the fugitive diamantaire traversed across West Asia, East Asia, Europe and America within four months.
- IDBI Bank fraud: CBI books former Aircel promoter Sivasankaran, top bankers for Rs 600-crore loan scam
- 40 million JioPhones sold till date, 21 million in January-March quarter alone: Survey
- Swiggy plans to deliver medicines, groceries with new service
- Sunil Mittal's new tower deal an upturn for Airtel in fight with Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Jio
A survey on India's Telecom Sector conducted by Credit Suisse says that JioPhone has a 36 per cent share in the feature phone market for January-March quarter of 2018. The survey was done on an expanded market base.
- No impact of Cambridge Analytica on Facebook's business as profit sees 63% rise
- Xiaomi limits profit margin at 5 per cent; will return the excess to users
- OnePlus 6 Avengers Infinity War Limited Edition coming to India on May 17
- Gmail takes inspiration from Instagram, Snapchat; welcome disappearing e-mails
- Vacancies at Deloitte, Accenture, YouTube! New Google Job Search throws options for fresh graduates
- OnePlus 6 India launch event to be held in Mumbai on May 17
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
The economy might be showing signs of improvement, but consumer confidence in the metros has actually dipped, according to a RBI survey released recently.