Oil refiners such as state-owned Indian Oil Corp (IOC) and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL) could use UCO Bank or IDBI Bank to route oil payments to Iran.
Over 15,000 hospitals, both public and private, across the country have expressed their willingness to be empanelled for the scheme.
IKEA faced criticism after another incident of 'bug in food' happened at its Hyderabad store. This time, a customer found an insect in a chocolate cake while his daughter was eating it.
Fitch said it believes that a disorderly Brexit (UK exiting from European Union) could significantly disrupt JLR's supply chain and affect the company's earnings and cash generation.
The luxury carmaker says it will sell a 25 per cent stake for between 17.50 pounds and 22.50 pounds a share, valuing the company at as much as 5.07 billion pounds ($6.7 billion).
- Nokia 7.1 Plus leaked press renders show notched display, Carl Zeiss dual camera
- Jet Airways air pressure drop: 13 passengers refused alternate flight, 5 admitted with conductive deafness
- Jeep Compass Limited Plus launched in India at Rs 21.07 lakh
- Microfinance industry overcomes demonetisation pangs, grows 47% in FY18
The recent press renders of Nokia 7.1 Plus were leaked online, showing a display notch, Carl Zeiss optics and Android One badging, which has already been seen on earlier Nokia X-series smartphones.
- Realme to launch a new midrange smartphone Realme 2 Pro this month
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 unveiled with triple camera, Infinity Display
- OnePlus 6T is officially an Amazon exclusive and it may be coming sooner than expected
- HMD Global's Nokia 6.1 Plus to go on sale today via Flipkart
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Red edition to go on sale today via Amazon, mi.com
- China asks India to provide 'level playing field' for its firms in 5G trials
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
After the rupee plunged to new lows against the dollar, having depreciated to close to 73, the government has finally acted by announcing a slew of measures to prop up the currency.