- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
There were news before Mukund Rajan's exit announcement that he proposed a USD 1 billion bid to acquire the fiber assets of Tata Teleservices, along with private equity and pension funds.
Some of the amendments are made to remove the ambiguities in the language in the Finance Bill tabled during budget and some of the amendments were made to address the concerns raised by different stakeholders.
A whopping 102 IndiGo flights have been shifted out, including flights connecting the capital to smaller cities like Bagdogra, Visakhapatnam, Udaipur, Vadodara and Srinagar. Basically, IndiGo has prefixed '2' to all flights that have been shifted out to make it easier for passengers.
After the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi took over the reins, the feeling that the country is not creating enough jobs has only increased.
The World Bank report points out that 49 countries use a single rate, 28 use two rates, and only five countries - India, Italy, Luxembourg, Pakistan and Ghana use four rates.
- ICICI Securities IPO to open on March 22, price band set at Rs 519-520 per share
- Delhi Metro sees increase in daily footfall in February from the lows of Oct 2017
- Best performing under-valued companies: Godawari Power, Sanwarai Consumer and more
- More headache for IndiGo as ATR on maiden flight returns
Xiaomi India will be conducting its second sale of the Mi TV 4A and the Mi TV 4 today on its official website and Flipkart.
- Xiaomi launches Mi Body Composition Scale for Rs 1,999
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 launched: Offers and where to buy the new Redmi from
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 launched in three variants in India: Price, specifications, where to buy
- After Facebook, Google bans ads on unregulated cryptocurrencies, foreign exchange markets
- Google Maps introduces voice navigation in 6 Indian languages, 'add an address' feature
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza: Redmi Note 5 for Rs 9,999, Google Pixel XL for Rs 42,000, iPhone 8 for Rs 54,999
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
Indian banks have been grappling with frauds since long. Here is what the numbers tell us.