Das, as per the minutes of the June 3-6 Monetary Policy Committee, said that since the last meeting of the rate-setting panel in April 2019, greater clarity has emerged about the evolving macroeconomic situation.
Fixed Deposits are the most traditional form of savings popular amongst Indians due to guaranteed returns, low risk and security.
Calling it a matter of "national importance", the Mumbai bench of NCLT asked the IRP to take control of Jet Airways' assets and resolve the matter within three months
The government data showed that 98 out of the 103 PHCs and the lone CHC in Muzaffarpur failed to meet minimum requirements in terms of infrastructure and service. The rest were rated zero out of five by the government.
The beleaguered auditors Deloitte Haskins and Sells, and BSR and Co (a KPMG affiliate) are faced with several chargesheets, petitions, show-cause notices and requests for information from six probe agencies.
- Budget 2019: Pharma players seek support for bulk drugs, funds for R&D, tax relief
- Rapper Hard Kaur booked for sedition over posts on Yogi Adityanath, Mohan Bhagwat
- IndiaMart to launch IPO on June 24, price band set at Rs 970 to Rs 973 per share
- Sensex Today: Sensex ends 488 points higher, Nifty at 11,831, Jet Airways rises 93%
Photos clicked using the camera of OnePlus 7 Pro lack the detail and are not as clean and crisp when compared to the flagship phones like Google Pixel 3
- Facebook may not launch Bitcoin rival cryptocurrency Libra in India; here's why
- Samsung Galaxy M40 on sale today in India; check out price, specifications
- Bitcoin vs Libra: Facebook's digital currency is not the same as Satoshi Nakamoto's cryptocurrency
- CCI to Android phone makers: Explain agreements with Google
- Motorola One Vision with punch hole display to launch in India today; here're the specs, price in India
- Microsoft to end support for Windows 7 from January 14 next year
- Former Royal Enfield chief Rudratej Singh to now lead BMW India
- Kia Seltos teaser before June 20 global debut reveals more design, feature details
- Renault Triber seven-seater MPV unveiled in India; check out price, engine, features
- Now pay up to Rs 36,000 more for Mahindra Scorpio, Bolero, Marazzo; find out why