Former French president Francois Hollande was quoted as saying that the Indian government proposed Anil Ambani's Reliance Defence as the partner for Dassault Aviation in the Rs 58,000 crore Rafale jet fighter deal.
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) issues H-4 visas to immediate family members of H-1B visa holders, which mean spouses and children less than 21 years of age.
India's decision to cancel the foreign minister-level meeting in New York was "arrogant", Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan said Saturday, asserting that he was "disappointed" by the New Delhi's "negative" response.
The project will produce 1.27 million tonnes of neem-coated urea -- a crop nutrient -- and would use coal-gasification technology to produce feedstock for the plant.
Tata Steel said in a statement that it has executed definitive agreements for acquisition of the steel business of Usha Martin Limited through a slump sale on a going concern basis.
- Jet Airways stock falls to fresh 52-week low after I-T dept inspects company's books
- How Dewan Housing Finance stock caused a 1,128 point crash in Sensex today
- Sensex skips a heartbeat! NBFCs drive market down 1,100 points, recovers soon after
- Sugar stocks fall as CCI imposes Rs 38 crore penalty on sugar mills
Advertisers in the United States have been able to track the correlation between the online ads and offline purchases, thanks to a deal between Google and Mastercard that was finalised last year.
- Facebook's dating service is live, but not everyone can use it
- Nokia 7.1 Plus may be unveiled at HMD Global's launch event on October 4
- iPhone users take note! WhatsApp won't run on these devices
- GoPro Hero7 Black launched with gimbal-like stabilisation
- Amazon launches three new Echo devices starting at Rs 4,499
- Nokia 7.1 Plus leaked press renders show notched display, Carl Zeiss dual camera
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
After the rupee plunged to new lows against the dollar, having depreciated to close to 73, the government has finally acted by announcing a slew of measures to prop up the currency.