In a blog post Jaitley, who is undergoing medical treatment in the US, mentioned a series of examples where 'Compulsive Contrarians' had adopted double standards and manufactured falsehood when it suited them.
On the industry front, apart from reduction in GST, we look forward to the introduction of the new Pesticide Management Bill, which was due last year.
Swiggy outscored Zomato by the widest margin - 22 vs 10 - on the parameters relating to trust
Speculations on the inauguration and operational dates were floating around as the final and mandatory safety inspection of the corridor was completed last month.
Positioned as the premium sub-4 metre SUV, XUV300 is built on the X-100 platform, same as that of SsangYong Tivoli. It will go on sale in India on February 14.
- Jet Airways stock rises 9.15% intra day after Naresh Goyal says ready to infuse Rs 700 crore into the airline
- Sensex, Nifty trading higher; consumer durables, auto stocks lead gains
- After 1,160% rise in Q3 net profit, this restaurant stock closed 20% higher today
- Reliance Industries stock trading higher ahead of Q3 earnings today
The unique email addresses that have been compromised are over 77.2 crore and there are over 21 crore unique passwords that have also been compromised.
- Amul sends legal notice to Google India for displaying fake and fraudulent websites
- Microsoft bats for cross-border data flow, says international law needed
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus: Leaked image shows near-bezel-less screen, dual selfie camera
- LG V40 ThinQ to go on sale on Amazon starting January 20, here's everything you need to know
- Paytm joins hands with Zomato to offer in-app food delivery service
- Ready for PUBG Mobile Season 5? All you need to know about Zombie mode, fire theme, weapons
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts