- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
In an economy regaining its footing after demonetisation and GST, can Budget 2018/19 create more jobs?
Farmer producer organisations could help alleviate rural distress. Will the budget give them a boost?
Taking calculated risks and thinking long term separated the best CEOs from the good ones.
There is no quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes everything...even nature.
Values are important because they allow us to empower our people...If a leader practises certain values, there is no way that the team won't.
You need bright people around you; you must also take a leap of faith and work on a shared vision to build a winning team.
Conflict is inevitable, but the determination to stand by one's decision and see it through is the key to success.
Putting the right team together is a challenging task, but being diligent pays in the longer term.
Authority could be used well or abused, but influence is earned and so is respect.
BT's panel of experts takes a close look at what to expect in Arun Jaitley's last big Budget.
Building a bond of trust between all stakeholders, be it employees, clients or investors, helps tide over crises and generate goodwill.
As a CEO, you need to be able to build trust with all stakeholders - customers, suppliers and with your board and your employees.
Learning from the new kids on the block is one way to keep yourself in sync with the all that's changing and evolving in the world today.
Building a stable and sustainable organisation requires a very long-term outlook and focus on the bigger picture.
Culture is vital to institution building. It requires relentless communication to ensure that purpose, vision and values of the firm are internalised.
- Foreign investors favourites: Indiabulls Ventures, Himadri Chemical, SpiceJet and more
- Passengers might have to pay Rs 250 for Thane-BKC bullet train ride; journey to take 10 minutes
- Bhushan Steel stock locked in upper circuit on Rs 35,000 cr bid by Tata Steel, rises 19.93%
- Mahindra to manufacture 48,000 electric vehicles annually by 2021-22
- Amazon now a vendor on Amazon.in; starts food retailing in Pune
- Reliance Jio Football offer: Jivi 4G smartphones selling at effective price of Rs 699
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro: Reliance Jio offers cashback of Rs 2,200, double data
- Google makes changes to image search, removes 'view image' button
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S with AI-based camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 leaked
- Dyson enters India, to invest GBP 150 million in India over next 5 years