The Gurgaon-based company works with armed forces, law enforcement agencies and the private sector to beef up threat detection and predictive policing
The BFSI sector is the biggest gainer from the recent cut in corporate tax rates
The Delhi-based company helps 'non-resident guests' access and enjoy fitness and wellness amenities offered by luxury hotels, at pocket-friendly pricing
A reduction in the GST rate could provide succour to the automobile industry. But the government is not too sure
- SBI to e-auction 11 bad loan accounts to recover Rs 467 crore
- Reliance Jio calls TRAI's IUC review anti-poor; says it sabotages PM Modi's Digital India mission
- Reliance Industries says plan to start production from new gas field from mid-2020 on track
- FM Sitharaman says India-US trade negotiations going in full speed
- IRDAI asks insurers to ensure that ads are legible, clear, not misleading
- New WhatsApp features for Android, iOS to include Dark Mode, self-destructing messages
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon says Facebook's Libra currency 'will never happen'
- Huawei in early talks with US firms to license 5G platform: Huawei executive
- WhatsApp update: What is the upcoming self-destruction feature?
- Yamaha Music launches soundbars with built-in Alexa voice control