Sarovar Hotels and Resorts is looking to conquer new frontiers after the acquisition by the Louvre Group.
International hotel chains are using a multibrand and asset-light strategy to grow faster.
- A last mile rural marketplace that connects rural entrepreneurs with buyers
- Essar refinery in UK in financial trouble
- Infosys expects 12-14% growth in FY22; closes FY21 with most contracts ever
- Telcos' spectrum can't be treated as 'security interest' by lenders: NCLAT
- 9 in 10 firms to hire internally: LinkedIn
- iPhone 14 likely to get massive camera upgrades, Apple may discontinue iPhone mini models from 2022
- Poco working on F series smartphone but it will be a much higher priced device when ready, hints company
- DoT examines Elon Musk-backed Starlink broadband for commercial usage in India
- Realme 8 5G to be India's first phone with MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset
- In 90s Elon Musk did 2 jobs a day, his reaction to it on Twitter is viral