- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Tourism in India accounts for 10 per cent of GDP. It's also the third-largest foreign exchange earner. Still, the country's share of international tourism has much scope for improvement.
A boutique hotel chain promises a fine blend of extravagance and out-of-the-box experiences.
Several changes are shaking up the structure of the travel sector.
The possibilities and scope for the application of machine learning in travel are endless
- BCL auction: UltraTech to buy Binani Cement for Rs 7,266 crore, seeks end to insolvency proceedings
- Dzire top selling car in February; Maruti Suzuki bags six out of top 10 slots
- DoT increases spectrum cap, installments for payments
- Airbnb inks MoUs to promote tourism in North-East
- Railways jobs: Recruitment for 9,500 posts to commence soon; 50% seats reserved for women
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 vs Redmi Note 5 vs Redmi Note 5 Pro: What should you buy?
- Apple is developing own MicroLED screens: Bloomberg
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4A, Mi TV 4 to go on sale on Mi.com, Flipkart at 12pm
- Xiaomi launches Mi Body Composition Scale for Rs 1,999
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 launched: Offers and where to buy the new Redmi from