India Post has released the official recruitment notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dak Sevak. As many as 1735 vacancies are available in Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, and Jharkhand postal circle. Candidates, who are interested in applying and are eligible for India Post GDS recruitment 2019, can apply through its official website before July 5.
Here's the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who are looking forward to applying for India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) vacancy, should be at least a Class 10 pass from a recognized board of School Education.
- It is also expected that the candidates must have studied the local language as declared by the state government or constitutional provisions, for at least up to 10th standard.
- It may be noted that the candidates must be in the age limit of 18 to 40 years.
Here's all you need to know about the pay scale:
Candidates are offered a minimum Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) for 4 hours/Level 1 in TRCA slab.
- For BPM: Rs 12,000
- ABPM/ Dak Sevak: Rs 10,000
- For BPM: Rs 14,500
- For ABPM/Dak Sevak: Rs 12,000
Male candidates of OC/OBC/EWS category have to pay Rs 100 as application fee while female candidates of SC/ST/PWD category do not have to pay any fees, as per government rules.
(Edited by: Nehal Solanki)