- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
With the government scrapping 86 per cent of available currency notes, registration of flats, plots and shops in Delhi has gone down by almost 30 per cent while in Gurgaon, the dip is nearly 25 per cent.
Festive season is considered an auspicious time to buy property that is why sales are generally higher during the last quarter of the year.
Once called the pensioners paradise due to its beautiful landscape & enchanting weather, present day Pune is one of the leading realty markets of India.
Experts believe the move will help improve transparency in the industry that has a reputation of being a safe haven for black money.
Here are a few points that should help you decide wether to buy a plot of land or invest in a flat.
- Govt aims 40 per cent sown area under insurance cover in 2017-18
- Success rate among Indian start-ups is good: IT expert
- PMO ask depts to provide enabling framework to attract FDI
- Pass on cost reduction from GST to consumers: Min to industry
- Thailand expects to host 12 lakh tourists from India in 2017
- This RBI-certified app lets you book alcohol online
- Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+: Top 5 features we like about Samsung's latest and greatest
- Google plans to introduce ad-blocking feature in Chrome browser on smartphones and desktops
- Apple may start 'trial assembly' in Karnataka by next month
- Amazon launches New Fire TV Stick for Rs 3,999
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May