- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
With the government scrapping 86 per cent of available currency notes, registration of flats, plots and shops in Delhi has gone down by almost 30 per cent while in Gurgaon, the dip is nearly 25 per cent.
Festive season is considered an auspicious time to buy property that is why sales are generally higher during the last quarter of the year.
Once called the pensioners paradise due to its beautiful landscape & enchanting weather, present day Pune is one of the leading realty markets of India.
Experts believe the move will help improve transparency in the industry that has a reputation of being a safe haven for black money.
Here are a few points that should help you decide wether to buy a plot of land or invest in a flat.
- To protest CM Yogi's order, meat sellers to go on strike in Uttar Pradesh from today
- Reliance Jio's Prime membership might remain available till April 30
- Uber suspends self-driving car program after Arizona crash
- Make UP roads pothole free by June 15, Aditya Nath tells PWD
- Aditya Puri features in world's 30 best CEOs list by Barron's
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months