- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
"The real estate sector will definitely be affected by the demonetisation exercise as it has traditionally seen a very high involvement of black money and cash transactions," said Ashwinder Raj Singh, CEO - Residential Services, JLL India.
Experts believe the move will help improve transparency in the industry that has a reputation of being a safe haven for black money.
Here are a few points that should help you decide wether to buy a plot of land or invest in a flat.
Festive season is considered an auspicious time to buy property that is why sales are generally higher during the last quarter of the year.
Once called the pensioners paradise due to its beautiful landscape & enchanting weather, present day Pune is one of the leading realty markets of India.
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released