- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Gurgaon is followed by Delhi, Noida, Faridabad and Alwar, according to a recent study on 'Determinants of real estate: A survey of Delhi NCR' conducted by PHDCCI.
The fund will target raising $500 million from offshore investors for domestic property projects, including in warehousing and logistics.
A key amendment is the provision for depositing 70 per cent of the money received by the builders from buyers for a project into an escrow account.
The platform provides builder ratings and detailed project analysis to end-consumers and investors to help them in making informed decisions.
In its latest report, property consultant JLL India has listed 10 cities that offer great lower-budget real estate investment prospects over medium to long term.
News You Can Use
- Railways' make in India: A look at 24-coach train features
- Netflix launches in India, plans start at Rs 500
- Vodafone's 4G services in Delhi, Mumbai by March
- Maruti releases first sketch of its compact SUV Vitara Breeza
- Supreme Court extends ban on 2000cc diesel cars
- Delhi-Agra train fare less than a kg of apples