As the US head of ad sales at Google from 2005 to 2009, Tim Armstrong had a spectacular innings.
He not only teaches and researches family businesses but also advises them in depth — hence the designation "clinical professor".
Praful Patel says the merger of two commercial firms, Indian Airlines and Air India, has not gone too well with people.
We are never happy about losing people but we have to be realistic. Citi is a favourite hunting ground for talent, says Mark Robinson.
Despite a high exposure to the US market, AEGON under Alexander R. Wynaendts, Chairman (Executive Board) and CEO, had only a very small exposure to the toxic mortgages
Speaking in his 12th floor office at Ford’s world headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, Mulally outlined Ford’s transformation and its India game plan.
Dennis M. Nally, Global Chairman, PricewaterhouseCoopers, speaks to Puja Mehra on improving audit practices.
- National Police Day: PM Modi recalls valour of policemen
- Saudi Aramco, Rosneft, Shell among global oil majors likely to bid for govt's stake in BPCL
- Maharashtra Assembly Election 2019: Which party is contesting for how many seats
- Maharashtra Assembly Election 2019: Domestic markets to remain closed today due to polls
- SBI to e-auction 11 bad loan accounts to recover Rs 467 crore
- New WhatsApp features for Android, iOS to include Dark Mode, self-destructing messages
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon says Facebook's Libra currency 'will never happen'
- Huawei in early talks with US firms to license 5G platform: Huawei executive
- WhatsApp update: What is the upcoming self-destruction feature?
- Yamaha Music launches soundbars with built-in Alexa voice control