- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
As the US head of ad sales at Google from 2005 to 2009, Tim Armstrong had a spectacular innings.
He not only teaches and researches family businesses but also advises them in depth — hence the designation "clinical professor".
Praful Patel says the merger of two commercial firms, Indian Airlines and Air India, has not gone too well with people.
We are never happy about losing people but we have to be realistic. Citi is a favourite hunting ground for talent, says Mark Robinson.
Despite a high exposure to the US market, AEGON under Alexander R. Wynaendts, Chairman (Executive Board) and CEO, had only a very small exposure to the toxic mortgages
Speaking in his 12th floor office at Ford’s world headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, Mulally outlined Ford’s transformation and its India game plan.
Dennis M. Nally, Global Chairman, PricewaterhouseCoopers, speaks to Puja Mehra on improving audit practices.
- Trump calls off North Korea summit, warns Kim of military action in event of 'reckless act'
- Govt suggests three tax brackets under uniform road tax; highest up to 12%: Report
- Artificial intelligence in healthcare becoming a reality
- Massive lay-offs! Deutsche Bank plans to slash over 10,000 jobs worldwide
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh to tie the knot on November 19: Reports
- Qualcomm introduces new Snapdragon 710 chip; to make mid-range Android phones more powerful
- Google leads smart speaker market in Q1 2018: Canalys report
- Lenovo Z5 to have 45 days standby time; launch invites to be out soon
- Xiaomi's Mi Credit offers instant loans up to Rs 1 lakh to MIUI users in India
- Reliance Jio gets the better of Airtel, adds 94 lakh new users in March