- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
As the US head of ad sales at Google from 2005 to 2009, Tim Armstrong had a spectacular innings.
He not only teaches and researches family businesses but also advises them in depth — hence the designation "clinical professor".
Praful Patel says the merger of two commercial firms, Indian Airlines and Air India, has not gone too well with people.
We are never happy about losing people but we have to be realistic. Citi is a favourite hunting ground for talent, says Mark Robinson.
Despite a high exposure to the US market, AEGON under Alexander R. Wynaendts, Chairman (Executive Board) and CEO, had only a very small exposure to the toxic mortgages
Speaking in his 12th floor office at Ford’s world headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, Mulally outlined Ford’s transformation and its India game plan.
Dennis M. Nally, Global Chairman, PricewaterhouseCoopers, speaks to Puja Mehra on improving audit practices.
- Jio tops 4G download speed chart in March, Voda leads in upload: Trai
- Investor wealth plunges Rs 1.92 lakh crore as stocks suffer losses
- DHFL shares tumble 11% on rating downgrade
- GAIL emerges as highest bidder for IL&FS wind power plants
- Finance Ministry asks all departments to conduct review of government guarantee
- SC hearing on TikTok: Why it is difficult to ban the app in India
- Realme 3 Pro with 64MP Ultra HD camera mode, Snapdragon 710 launched; here's all you need to know
- Realme 3 Pro vs Redmi Note 7 Pro: 5 things you need to know
- Twitter appoints Manish Maheshwari as Managing Director of its India operations
- Samsung Galaxy A series: Cheaper version Galaxy A10 spotted on certification site, might launch as Galaxy A10e