Business was anaemic in the last two months of 2008, and the company failed to reach its revenue target of RMB 27-30 million for the year; instead annual income was RMB 25 million.
O.C.T. Mami, China's leading maternity wear brand, has to balance online and offline sales, so that they complement each other rather than compete.
- Printing machinery maker launches UV system to disinfect everything from keys to shoes, fish, vegetables and even malls
- Indian manufacturers hail end to export curbs on paracetamol APIs
- Trump terminates US ties with WHO, imposes sanctions against China
- GST collections down 70% in April
- Biz EOD: India's GDP growth lower than 2009; core industries' output declines; credit card, MSME loans fall
- After Donald Trump silenced, Twitter and White House now fighting tweet war in full public display
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook should not verify posts, satire website declares him dead
- Facebook CatchUp is new group calling app, 5 things to know
- Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite sells out within 20 seconds in India on first sale
- Aarogya Setu link: Google Play Store removes MobiKwik, reinstates later