Business was anaemic in the last two months of 2008, and the company failed to reach its revenue target of RMB 27-30 million for the year; instead annual income was RMB 25 million.
O.C.T. Mami, China's leading maternity wear brand, has to balance online and offline sales, so that they complement each other rather than compete.
- Bharti Infratel Q2 results: Profit dips 24% to Rs 733 crore; merger with Indus Tower to close in 30 days
- India's smartphone shipments hit record high in Q3 2020; Xiaomi, Samsung, Vivo top charts
- SBI Cards share slips 7.5% post weak Q2 earnings
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala increases stake in Lupin, Tata Motors in September quarter
- Rs 64 stock turned to Rs 543 in five months giving investors 748% returns
- Poco C3, Poco X3 and more: Poco sells over 1 million phones during Flipkart's Big Billion Days sale
- Twitter tweaks retweet policy, will temporarily require users to quote tweet
- Infinix to launch a cheaper variant of Hot 10 in India: Expected price, specifications and more
- iPhone 12 series buying guide: Which is the best iPhone for you, which has best camera and other key details
- LG Wing dual-screen phone launch in India expected on October 28