- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Office space is in heavy demand in BKC, which has emerged as the city's financial centre in the past few years, taking over from Nariman Point. So, the sale of the corporate headquarters is expected to fetch Rs 1,300-1,500 crore.
Bira's Ankur Jain has swiftly carved a niche for himself in a difficult domestic alcoholic beverage industry. He is far from done yet.
While ArcelorMittal, Tata Steel and Vedanta draw plans to buy Essar Steel, the Ruia family, too, is looking for a backdoor entry. Can it succeed?
The Union budget fails to live up to the expectations of Indian Inc. on the tax front even as private investments fail to take off.
Companies are becoming more efficient, paring working capital needs on lower commodity prices and inflation.
How board members can ensure good corporate governance.
Videocon has approached banks for debt restructuring after making huge losses in telecom and picture tube plant revamp. Is the company staring at insolvency?
Early bird corporate results show there is little reason to cheer.
Tech-powered cycle-sharing services could just be the eco-friendly solution to India's congested, polluted towns.
With the Delhi High Court's verdict, Daiichi Sankyo has scored a victory against former Ranbaxy promoters. But it won't end there.
Why Danone exited the Indian dairy business.
Registration Cancellation of over 2 lakh inactive companies is a display of the government's cavalier attitude
Corporate Indias fragile credit health is fast becoming a cause for concern.
Promoter ousted as lenders seek a management change.
- BCCI donates IPL opening ceremony funds of Rs 20 crore for welfare of armed forces
- PM-Kisan scheme: About 4.74 crore farmers to get 2nd installment from next month
- WhatsApp's new feature tells you how many times your message has been forwarded
- Congress demands 'unconditional apology' from Tripura CM over 'unparliamentary' words
- Congress has insulted martyrdom of soldiers and put a question mark on national security, says Amit Shah
- T-Series takes the crown of number 1 channel on YouTube from PewDiePie, but only for few hours
- Facebook fixes glitch that exposed millions of user passwords to employees
- No political campaign to be allowed on major social media platforms in last 48 hours before polls
- Hike Holi stickers: How to download gujiya, gulal, bhang stickers
- WhatsApp Holi stickers: How to download and send customised GIFs?