There's a new war brewing in the kitchen between restaurants and online food aggregators
With both sides tight-lipped, the nuts and bolts of Jio-Facebook tie-up remain shrouded in mystery
As footfalls decline at Auto Expos globally, what is the way forward?
How the merger of MNC giants Bayer and Monsanto is likely to pan out in India
The NCLAT decision to reinstate Cyrus Mistry as Tata Sons Executive Chairman has turned the tables on the Tata group. What next?
Tech-powered cycle-sharing services could just be the eco-friendly solution to India's congested, polluted towns.
With the Delhi High Court's verdict, Daiichi Sankyo has scored a victory against former Ranbaxy promoters. But it won't end there.
Why Danone exited the Indian dairy business.
As Mukesh Ambani's children play a greater role in Reliance Industries, the group is adding muscle to its digital, retail and petrochemicals businesses
Most leading Tata companies, including Tata Power, Tata Steel and Tata Motors, are burdened by debt, making the group overdependent on TCS, its sole money spinner
Despite being armed with statutory and arrest powers, SFIO investigations have led to few convictions. This raises questions about its effectiveness
Bira's Ankur Jain has swiftly carved a niche for himself in a difficult domestic alcoholic beverage industry. He is far from done yet.
While ArcelorMittal, Tata Steel and Vedanta draw plans to buy Essar Steel, the Ruia family, too, is looking for a backdoor entry. Can it succeed?
The Union budget fails to live up to the expectations of Indian Inc. on the tax front even as private investments fail to take off.
- How Infosys delinked business growth from resource consumption
- Vizag gas leak: Panel blames LG Polymers' negligence, poor maintenance for mishap
- Biz EOD: Airtel stirs net neutrality debate; RIL crosses Rs 12 lakh crore m-cap; $2.75 bn for Indian MSMEs
- Budget airlines-Indian Railways double whammy threatens private trains' profits
- Coronavirus impact: India's GDP may contract 6% in FY21, says Citi
- Uber to buy Postmates in $2.65 billion all-stock deal
- Samsung customer service now available on WhatsApp
- Amazon, Flipkart and others may pass their source code to Indian government for local startups
- Facebook ties up with CBSE to offer certificate course in 'Augmented Reality', 'Digital Safety'
- Redmi may launch two laptops in China on July 8: Will they also launch in India?