- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The B-school universe in India is very big - there are well over 300 institutes offering MBA degrees or PGDBM. But there is a strict pecking order among them.
When Ratan Tata picked up Jaguar and Land Rover from Ford, he was on an acquisition spree.
Hindustan Unilever can trace its history in India back to the late 19th century.
The US-based retail giant Walmart is paying $16 billion to take a 77 per cent stake in Indian online retailer Flipkart.
The bad loan problem for Indian banks has defied solutions despite multiple efforts by the government and the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) over the years.
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) has just completed a year, and it has been an eventful journey.
Editor's note by Prosenjit Datta
- Beyonce lands in Udaipur to attend Isha-Anand wedding
- Isha-Anand wedding: Global CEOs, media figures reach Udaipur for marriage festivities
- Hillary Clinton arrives in Udaipur for Isha Ambani-Anand Piramal's wedding
- Japan to ban government use of Huawei, ZTE products
- Isha-Anand wedding: Ambanis organise 'Anna Seva' in Udaipur; exclusive pictures here
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 vs Nokia 7.1 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro: Best features, price, performance
- WatchOS 5.1.2 update brings ECG app to Apple Watch Series 4, available only in the US
- Indian Android apps seek 45% more user permission than their global counterparts, says study
- Soon, Facebook will allow you to shop while watching videos
- Nokia 7.1 goes on sale in India; check out price, features