As a power-surplus India chases renewables, power equipment JVs are struggling to get fresh orders from mainstream coal-fired plants.
PE players have become extremely active of late. The exuberance is here to stay for some time.
The sugar industry is being weighted down by political considerations that primarily drive the sector.
The industry has evolved from wage arbitrage to aiding digital transformation.
The go-go years of growth might be well behind the Indian it sector, but it still had plenty of steam left.
Forget jugaad or risk-aversion; the wave of discovery-driven disruption will help India Inc. stay relevant in uncertain times.
An investment splurge by private equity majors and international wealth funds has breathed fresh life into sluggish traditional retail.
The economic cost of judicial delays is colossal. But the problem is not unsolvable.
Working with the government is a mixed bag of opportunities and challenges for IT companies despite the Digital India initiatives.
Financial assets of households are growing again after taking a body blow in the post demonetisation phase, reveals a Reserve Bank of India study.
what made news in the world of luxury
- Citizenship Amendment Bill passed in Lok Sabha with 311 votes in favour
- State-run banks post aggregate profit of Rs 3,221 crore; turn profitable in first half of FY20
- Delhi High Court declines to order linking Aadhaar, PAN, voter ID with social media accounts
- Bharat Bond ETF to open this week: check date, investment, return, other details
- Hero MotoCorp to hike motorcycle, scooter prices from January 1
- Vivo V17 launched in India; check out price, specifications, features
- Vivo V17 India launch: Check out prices, features, other details
- Security threat! Over 44 million accounts reused passwords in Q1 of 2019, says Microsoft
- Apple iPhones may ditch charging port for 'completely wireless experience'
- WhatsApp releases new update for voice calls; check out details