An investment splurge by private equity majors and international wealth funds has breathed fresh life into sluggish traditional retail.
The economic cost of judicial delays is colossal. But the problem is not unsolvable.
Working with the government is a mixed bag of opportunities and challenges for IT companies despite the Digital India initiatives.
Financial assets of households are growing again after taking a body blow in the post demonetisation phase, reveals a Reserve Bank of India study.
what made news in the world of luxury
As a power-surplus India chases renewables, power equipment JVs are struggling to get fresh orders from mainstream coal-fired plants.
PE players have become extremely active of late. The exuberance is here to stay for some time.
The sugar industry is being weighted down by political considerations that primarily drive the sector.
The industry has evolved from wage arbitrage to aiding digital transformation.
The go-go years of growth might be well behind the Indian it sector, but it still had plenty of steam left.
Forget jugaad or risk-aversion; the wave of discovery-driven disruption will help India Inc. stay relevant in uncertain times.
- 45 lakh patients got free treatment worth Rs 7500 crore under Ayushman Bharat scheme: Health Minister
- Chandrayaan-2: ISRO has just 3 days to re-establish contact with Vikram lander as night descends on Moon
- Balmer Lawrie shares down 7% after board defers bonus issue
- Rupee vs dollar: Rupee rises 35 paise to 71.43 against dollar amid easing crude prices
- Every fourth non-migrants in US in 2016 was Indian: report
- JioFiber plan: From free Bluetooth speaker to landline connection, here's what you'll get with the cheapest plan
- Samsung Galaxy M30s with 48MP rear camera launched in India; check out price, specifications
- Xiaomi enters white goods space in India, aims to disrupt water purifier segment with DIY filters
- Hero Electronix ventures into consumer technology with AI-powered connected devices
- Xiaomi launches Mi smart water purifier, new 4K TVs and Mi Smart Band 4