Is an omnichannel presence crucial for Indian retailers?
Many of the recent initial public offerings were aimed at providing earlier investors an exit route rather than capital formation.
The Tata Group's move to separate Tata Chemicals and Tata Global Beverages is a big step towards a simpler group structure.
Cricketing rights will soon be a must-have for not just broadcasters but also for over-the-top platforms and telcos.
India is seeing a slump in drug exports since the beginning of the fiscal driven by a decline in the sale of Indian drugs in the US.
Lower solar and wind power tariffs should have boosted their use but have led to a crisis in the segment.
This year's stock market surge has not delivered the kind of long-term returns that earlier bull runs did.
The delay in the CCEA nod to the Fosun-Gland Pharma deal raises several questions.
The government asking corporates and professionals to report estimates of income and tax liability will add to the compliance burden.
Ensuring electricity access to all households is a great political move but might derail the fiscal reforms undertaken by Discoms.
Ministries are front-ending allocations to counter the slowdown.
Questions over phasing out of export subsidies at the WTO may force India to shift to a new trade policy.
Frequent changes in GST laws and tax rates are unsettling the new ecosystem, delaying the process.
Why new generation private banks are expanding into microfinance by acquiring existing well-run microfinance companies.
With airlines focusing on profits, the ballistic growth in air travel has started tapering off.
GST, demonetisation pull down GDP growth sharply in the first quarter of 2017/18.
- Tech giant TCS to hire 39,000 freshers in FY21: TCS Global HR Chief
- Regulations important to protect free speech online, say experts on intermediary liability law
- Rupee vs Dollar: Rupee slips 4 paise to 71.12 per dollar amid rising crude prices
- HCL Technologies share price hits fresh 52-week high on Q3 earnings
- Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: PM Modi to celebrate 'Exam' festival with students today; here's where and how to watch
- Xiaomi spins off POCO as an independent brand
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Mix Alpha with wrap-around display in India soon
- Microsoft introduces Math Solver app, uses AI to solve problems
- IT spending to reach $3.9 trillion in 2020 globally: Gartner
- Oppo F15 launched in India today; here's price, specifications, offers