Business Today asked Santosh Desai and Prakash Bagri to study the Nestle India's case.
The country's economy has acquired a new sheen since Modi became Prime Minister and installed Arun Jaitley in the finance ministry.
In an exclusive interview with Business Today, RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan talks about monetary policy, Indian economy, inflation and more.
Is Akshay Kumar the new king of Bollywood? Die hard Shah Rukh Khan fans may cringe at the suggestion, but it’s not as blasphemous as it sounds.
Over the last four years, Union Health Minister Anbumani Ramadoss, a qualified medical doctor, has been in the news for reasons more wrong than right.
Member of Parliament M. Veerappa Moily and Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan debate on the much-awaited tax reform - Goods and Services Tax.
Grant Thornton India partner Harish H.V. and Macquarie Capital India MD Gaurav Gupta debate on the proposal.
Vodafone India's P Balaji and MP Rajeev Chandrasekhar debate on Net Neutrality.
Cash rewards are pouring in from everywhere for India's new shooting champion Abhinav Bindra, who struck gold for the country at the Beijing Olympics.
From metal scrap seller to “Metal King”, Anil Agarwal, Executive Chairman of the London stock market-listed Vedanta Resources, has come a long way.
- Boycott China manifests! Chinese exports to India crash 25% in 2020; trade down 19%
- Smriti Irani asks big brands to source directly from weavers
- Jubilant Life Sciences presents 1,000 vials of Remdesivir to UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Global Times goofs up in calling 'Boycott China' a flop
- Himachal gets Centre's approval for projects worth Rs 7,922.69 crore
- Huawei running out of processor chips to make smartphones due to US sanctions
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra quick review: Looks to kill, but will it be enough?
- OnePlus 7T Pro, iPhone 11 and more: Best deals, discounts during Amazon Freedom Sale 2020
- Redmi K30 Ultra confirmed for August 11 launch, to feature 120Hz display, MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC
- Poco X2 starts getting MIUI 12 update, becomes first Poco phone in India to do so