Business Today asked Santosh Desai and Prakash Bagri to study the Nestle India's case.
The country's economy has acquired a new sheen since Modi became Prime Minister and installed Arun Jaitley in the finance ministry.
In an exclusive interview with Business Today, RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan talks about monetary policy, Indian economy, inflation and more.
Is Akshay Kumar the new king of Bollywood? Die hard Shah Rukh Khan fans may cringe at the suggestion, but it’s not as blasphemous as it sounds.
Over the last four years, Union Health Minister Anbumani Ramadoss, a qualified medical doctor, has been in the news for reasons more wrong than right.
Member of Parliament M. Veerappa Moily and Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan debate on the much-awaited tax reform - Goods and Services Tax.
Grant Thornton India partner Harish H.V. and Macquarie Capital India MD Gaurav Gupta debate on the proposal.
Vodafone India's P Balaji and MP Rajeev Chandrasekhar debate on Net Neutrality.
Cash rewards are pouring in from everywhere for India's new shooting champion Abhinav Bindra, who struck gold for the country at the Beijing Olympics.
From metal scrap seller to “Metal King”, Anil Agarwal, Executive Chairman of the London stock market-listed Vedanta Resources, has come a long way.
- Rupee falls 15 paise to 73.22 amid strong dollar, weak equities
- HDFC Bank share hits all-time high on strong Q3 earnings
- Ayodhya mosque project to start on R-Day with Tricolour hoisting, tree plantation
- Total buys 20% stake in Adani Green Energy
- Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G with 90Hz display, Enco X wireless earbuds launched in India: Price, specifications
- Realme announces RealPublic Sale from January 20: Deals on Realme 7, 7 Pro, C15, X3, Buds Air Neo, and more
- Canon unveils interactive website that lets users take photos from a real satellite
- Iran suffering from a massive power outage. Illegal Bitcoin mining likely to be blamed