Nandan Nilekani, the recently appointed Infosys Chairman, giving a clean chit to the company's acquisition of Israeli firm Panaya Ltd in 2015, and absolving the previous board and former CEO Vishal Sikka, has left N.R. Narayana Murthy fuming.
Nandan Nilekani is back at Infosys as its non-executive chairman, an initiative welcomed by the company's beleaguered investors.
RBI Governor Urjit Patel and Chief Economic Advisor Arvind Subramanian are at loggerheads over policy rates.
On her second visit to India, Safra Catz, CEO, Oracle. spoke on a range of topics - the immigrant issue in the US, start-ups, GST and the India plans of Oracle.
- SBI to e-auction 11 bad loan accounts to recover Rs 467 crore
- Reliance Jio calls TRAI's IUC review anti-poor; says it sabotages PM Modi's Digital India mission
- Reliance Industries says plan to start production from new gas field from mid-2020 on track
- FM Sitharaman says India-US trade negotiations going in full speed
- IRDAI asks insurers to ensure that ads are legible, clear, not misleading
- New WhatsApp features for Android, iOS to include Dark Mode, self-destructing messages
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon says Facebook's Libra currency 'will never happen'
- Huawei in early talks with US firms to license 5G platform: Huawei executive
- WhatsApp update: What is the upcoming self-destruction feature?
- Yamaha Music launches soundbars with built-in Alexa voice control