Nandan Nilekani, the recently appointed Infosys Chairman, giving a clean chit to the company's acquisition of Israeli firm Panaya Ltd in 2015, and absolving the previous board and former CEO Vishal Sikka, has left N.R. Narayana Murthy fuming.
Nandan Nilekani is back at Infosys as its non-executive chairman, an initiative welcomed by the company's beleaguered investors.
RBI Governor Urjit Patel and Chief Economic Advisor Arvind Subramanian are at loggerheads over policy rates.
On her second visit to India, Safra Catz, CEO, Oracle. spoke on a range of topics - the immigrant issue in the US, start-ups, GST and the India plans of Oracle.
- COVID-19 vaccination: Kejriwal urges Centre to treat journalists as frontline workers
- Pandemic no bar, top execs to see 6% pay hike in 2021: Aon
- Russia offers free transfer of Covid-19 vaccine tech to India, other manufacturing partners
- COVID-19: Govt approves plan to increase production of Remdesivir, drug cos to cut price
- 2800% returns YTD! What's happening with Dogecoin?
- iPhone 14 likely to get massive camera upgrades, Apple may discontinue iPhone mini models from 2022
- Poco working on F series smartphone but it will be a much higher priced device when ready, hints company
- DoT examines Elon Musk-backed Starlink broadband for commercial usage in India
- Realme 8 5G to be India's first phone with MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset
- In 90s Elon Musk did 2 jobs a day, his reaction to it on Twitter is viral