- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Nandan Nilekani, the recently appointed Infosys Chairman, giving a clean chit to the company's acquisition of Israeli firm Panaya Ltd in 2015, and absolving the previous board and former CEO Vishal Sikka, has left N.R. Narayana Murthy fuming.
Nandan Nilekani is back at Infosys as its non-executive chairman, an initiative welcomed by the company's beleaguered investors.
RBI Governor Urjit Patel and Chief Economic Advisor Arvind Subramanian are at loggerheads over policy rates.
On her second visit to India, Safra Catz, CEO, Oracle. spoke on a range of topics - the immigrant issue in the US, start-ups, GST and the India plans of Oracle.
- PM Modi asks people to rate his government, BJP lawmakers
- Angel investors in start-ups get income tax exemption
- Railways draws action plan to increase coal supply to power plants
- HC extends stay on launch of Nifty-based products by SGX
- CBSE Class 12 results 2018: Meghna Srivastava tops with 99.8%, Trivandrum gets highest pass percentage
- Amazon Alexa spies on a couple, sends private conversation to random person
- Apple offers credit refund for faulty iPhone batteries
- Google Home beats Amazon Echo; India among those behind this role reversal says report
- Oppo Realme 1 to go on first sale on Amazon India; offers, prices, specifications
- Qualcomm introduces new Snapdragon 710 chip; to make mid-range Android phones more powerful