- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Nandan Nilekani, the recently appointed Infosys Chairman, giving a clean chit to the company's acquisition of Israeli firm Panaya Ltd in 2015, and absolving the previous board and former CEO Vishal Sikka, has left N.R. Narayana Murthy fuming.
Nandan Nilekani is back at Infosys as its non-executive chairman, an initiative welcomed by the company's beleaguered investors.
RBI Governor Urjit Patel and Chief Economic Advisor Arvind Subramanian are at loggerheads over policy rates.
On her second visit to India, Safra Catz, CEO, Oracle. spoke on a range of topics - the immigrant issue in the US, start-ups, GST and the India plans of Oracle.
- Free Wi-Fi facility at all stations without any expenditure on railways' account, says Minister
- Govt introduces bill to check unregulated deposits, prescribes 10-year jail for perpetrators of ponzi schemes
- Airtel chairman Sunil Mittal's pay remains almost flat, MD Vittal's rises by 37% in FY18
- Modi's promise of Rs 15 lakh to every Indian has been fulfilled, says BJP leader
- Bollywood box office report: Sanju, Padmaavat turn the tide in first half of 2018
- Google to pay record-breaking 4.3 billion euros in fine to European Union
- Nokia X5 with notch, dual camera, pure Android launched: Price, specifications, availability
- Xiaomi-backed Huami to launch two smartwatches in India on July 24; features, price
- Apple's three new iPhone display panels leaked in live images
- MediaTek introduces Helio A22 system-on-chip to power affordable smartphones