- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Nandan Nilekani, the recently appointed Infosys Chairman, giving a clean chit to the company's acquisition of Israeli firm Panaya Ltd in 2015, and absolving the previous board and former CEO Vishal Sikka, has left N.R. Narayana Murthy fuming.
Nandan Nilekani is back at Infosys as its non-executive chairman, an initiative welcomed by the company's beleaguered investors.
RBI Governor Urjit Patel and Chief Economic Advisor Arvind Subramanian are at loggerheads over policy rates.
On her second visit to India, Safra Catz, CEO, Oracle. spoke on a range of topics - the immigrant issue in the US, start-ups, GST and the India plans of Oracle.
- Dzire top selling car in February; Maruti Suzuki bags six out of top 10 slots
- DoT increases spectrum cap, installments for payments
- Airbnb inks MoUs to promote tourism in North-East
- Railways jobs: Recruitment for 9,500 posts to commence soon; 50% seats reserved for women
- DoT says no new bank guarantee from Axis Bank to be accepted
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 vs Redmi Note 5 vs Redmi Note 5 Pro: What should you buy?
- Apple is developing own MicroLED screens: Bloomberg
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4A, Mi TV 4 to go on sale on Mi.com, Flipkart at 12pm
- Xiaomi launches Mi Body Composition Scale for Rs 1,999
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 launched: Offers and where to buy the new Redmi from