Nandan Nilekani, the recently appointed Infosys Chairman, giving a clean chit to the company's acquisition of Israeli firm Panaya Ltd in 2015, and absolving the previous board and former CEO Vishal Sikka, has left N.R. Narayana Murthy fuming.
Nandan Nilekani is back at Infosys as its non-executive chairman, an initiative welcomed by the company's beleaguered investors.
RBI Governor Urjit Patel and Chief Economic Advisor Arvind Subramanian are at loggerheads over policy rates.
On her second visit to India, Safra Catz, CEO, Oracle. spoke on a range of topics - the immigrant issue in the US, start-ups, GST and the India plans of Oracle.
- Budget document printing to start today with 'halwa' ceremony at North Block
- NCLAT directs DLF to register transfer of 60,000 shares to shareholder's heirs
- India may fall short of FY20 tax revenue target by Rs 2.5 lakh crore: Subhash Chandra Garg
- RBI board may discuss interim dividend in next meet
- Air India unions to demand VRS package in Monday meeting with Aviation Minister
- Xiaomi spins off POCO as an independent brand
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Mix Alpha with wrap-around display in India soon
- Microsoft introduces Math Solver app, uses AI to solve problems
- IT spending to reach $3.9 trillion in 2020 globally: Gartner
- Oppo F15 launched in India today; here's price, specifications, offers