Nandan Nilekani, the recently appointed Infosys Chairman, giving a clean chit to the company's acquisition of Israeli firm Panaya Ltd in 2015, and absolving the previous board and former CEO Vishal Sikka, has left N.R. Narayana Murthy fuming.
Nandan Nilekani is back at Infosys as its non-executive chairman, an initiative welcomed by the company's beleaguered investors.
RBI Governor Urjit Patel and Chief Economic Advisor Arvind Subramanian are at loggerheads over policy rates.
On her second visit to India, Safra Catz, CEO, Oracle. spoke on a range of topics - the immigrant issue in the US, start-ups, GST and the India plans of Oracle.
- Trump terminates US ties with WHO, imposes sanctions against China
- GST collections down 70% in April
- Biz EOD: India's GDP growth lower than 2009; core industries' output declines; credit card, MSME loans fall
- Agriculture, mining saved Indian economy in FY20, can it sustain COVID-19 assault?
- Tax shortfall drives fiscal deficit in FY20 to 4.6% against target of 3.8%
- After Donald Trump silenced, Twitter and White House now fighting tweet war in full public display
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook should not verify posts, satire website declares him dead
- Facebook CatchUp is new group calling app, 5 things to know
- Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite sells out within 20 seconds in India on first sale
- Aarogya Setu link: Google Play Store removes MobiKwik, reinstates later