Nandan Nilekani, the recently appointed Infosys Chairman, giving a clean chit to the company's acquisition of Israeli firm Panaya Ltd in 2015, and absolving the previous board and former CEO Vishal Sikka, has left N.R. Narayana Murthy fuming.
Nandan Nilekani is back at Infosys as its non-executive chairman, an initiative welcomed by the company's beleaguered investors.
RBI Governor Urjit Patel and Chief Economic Advisor Arvind Subramanian are at loggerheads over policy rates.
On her second visit to India, Safra Catz, CEO, Oracle. spoke on a range of topics - the immigrant issue in the US, start-ups, GST and the India plans of Oracle.
- Rs 64 stock turned to Rs 543 in five months giving investors 748% returns
- Gland Pharma receives Sebi's nod to raise Rs 6,000 crore via IPO
- COVID-19 treatment: Low-cost Feluda test to be rolled out soon; to be priced at Rs 500
- SBI Cards Q2 results: Profit falls 46% to Rs 206 crore, revenue up 6%
- Indian Navy's first batch of three women pilots ready for mission on Dornier aircraft
- Poco C3, Poco X3 and more: Poco sells over 1 million phones during Flipkart's Big Billion Days sale
- Twitter tweaks retweet policy, will temporarily require users to quote tweet
- Infinix to launch a cheaper variant of Hot 10 in India: Expected price, specifications and more
- iPhone 12 series buying guide: Which is the best iPhone for you, which has best camera and other key details
- LG Wing dual-screen phone launch in India expected on October 28