- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Nandan Nilekani, the recently appointed Infosys Chairman, giving a clean chit to the company's acquisition of Israeli firm Panaya Ltd in 2015, and absolving the previous board and former CEO Vishal Sikka, has left N.R. Narayana Murthy fuming.
Nandan Nilekani is back at Infosys as its non-executive chairman, an initiative welcomed by the company's beleaguered investors.
RBI Governor Urjit Patel and Chief Economic Advisor Arvind Subramanian are at loggerheads over policy rates.
On her second visit to India, Safra Catz, CEO, Oracle. spoke on a range of topics - the immigrant issue in the US, start-ups, GST and the India plans of Oracle.
- Online Real Money Games: An emerging business in India
- Indian multibrand fashion retailers are switching to private labels, but it's not going to be easy
- Here's what mutual fund investors should know about Riskometer
- Safety comes first! India lot stricter than other countries on alcohol limit for pilots
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey meets Congress chief Rahul Gandhi, IIT students
- Samsung unveils world's first foldable smartphone; here's what you need to know
- Review Apple iPhone XS, XS Max: Promising new features but overall a mixed bag
- OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple colour variant to launch in India soon
- Facebook's Portal video chat devices go on sale in the US
- Facebook will let you unsend messages within 10 minutes of sending them