Should the clothes people wear to work matter at all? Most agree that clothes do matter and there is a crying need for better grooming and dress etiquette at the workplace in India.
Some managers mistakenly think they add value by spamming colleagues.
Yes, there is a basic template for interaction with colleagues.
At work, play to your strengths. Job specialisation always helps.
Enjoy the honeymoon period, but prepare for a reality check too.
The much-ballyhooed 360-degree appraisal is hardly foolproof.
This new year, turn to the old fables to improve your work habits.
Self-awareness is needed to turn confrontation into consensus.
The ability to influence those over whom a manager has no direct authority is a vital cog that keeps corporate wheels moving towards goal achievement.
To take better decisions, understand how decisions are made.
How to make a lasting impression in the shortest possible time.
Writing down your goals can help in navigating the tricky part of an appraisal.
Sometimes business leaders need to shun e-mail and step out of the office.
If you feel listless at work, you should see a counsellor.
- World trade to shrink by one-fifth, FDI flows 40%, remittances by $100 bn: UN
- World staring at erosion equivalent to Indian, Brazilian, Mexican economies: UN
- Sensex ends 162 points higher, Nifty at 11,937; Bharti Airtel, Tata Steel, NTPC, HDFC Bank top gainers
- Escorts shares slip over 2% as Rakesh Jhunjhunwala cuts stake
- Kia Motors receives over 50,000 bookings for SUV Sonet in two months
- Amazfit Pop launched with 9-day battery life, sleep tracker, and heart-rate monitor
- Amazon festival sale to continue, ICICI card users to get 10 percent instant discount from Oct 24
- iPhone 12 Pro Max battery specs revealed, gets smaller battery than iPhone 11 Pro Max
- BSNL Rs 135 prepaid voucher now offers 1440 minutes of calling benefits with 24-day validity
- Apple rolling out iOS 14.1, iPadOS 14.1 update, brings new features and bug fixes